Page 1 of 21

AAAAAH! ZOMBIES!

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:46 pm
by CaptainClaude
Just gonna put this link up here for those who have zombie avatars I made but dont know it...

That's blackaby and Dawg I think...

http://photobucket.com/albums/y256/rycl ... s/zombies/

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:50 pm
by Nutcracker
Lovely :D

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:53 pm
by Pylon
So...

Where are the zombies?

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:54 pm
by MERBman
Stop biting people! No! Bad zombie! No carrot!

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:56 pm
by Mercury Hat
Ha ha can't make a zombie out of a vampire. We're the cooler undead.

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:57 pm
by CaptainClaude
Mercury Hat wrote:Ha ha can't make a zombie out of a vampire. We're the cooler undead.
I do believe you mean, whinier.

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:57 pm
by Nutcracker
Mercury Hat wrote:Ha ha can't make a zombie out of a vampire. We're the cooler undead.
High five! (I'm hiding behind the dork shield so you can't see me, but I am one)

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:59 pm
by Mercury Hat
ryclaude wrote:
Mercury Hat wrote:Ha ha can't make a zombie out of a vampire. We're the cooler undead.
I do believe you mean, whinier.
You're only thinking of those new-age hippie vampires with their gay orgies. I come from the classic time of sending voluptuous women to seduce unwitting solicitors.

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:00 pm
by War
With vampires being whiny, and zombies being the working class undead, that makes me the superior undead being around these parts.

BOW DOWN TO KING TOOTINWAR THE FIRST!

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:01 pm
by CaptainClaude
Well, the zombies have a union. Dont see no vampire union.

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:03 pm
by Dotty
*stuffs Tootinwar back into his box*

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:04 pm
by Vorticus
ryclaude wrote:Well, the zombies have a union. Dont see no vampire union.
Union! We don't need a stinkin' union!

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:06 pm
by PieceOfSkunk
Decisions... shotgun or flamethrower, shotgun or flamethrower...

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:09 pm
by CaptainClaude
*Goes on strike and pickets outside the graveyard*

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:09 pm
by BrownEyedCat
I'm a Sorcerer!

Uh. Grrr?

*undead close in on all sides*

Eh heh . . .

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:11 pm
by CaptainClaude
BrownEyedCat wrote:I'm a Sorcerer!
I still say you look like Evil Ash in Army of Darkness

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:17 pm
by Mercury Hat
ryclaude wrote:Well, the zombies have a union. Dont see no vampire union.
I don't need a union, there's only one of me! Those other vampires are not affiliated with me at all.

Go away you leeches.

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:20 pm
by Nyke
>_>
<_<

Don't move! I have a cricket bat, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:21 pm
by CaptainClaude
You've got red on you

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:21 pm
by BrownEyedCat
ryclaude wrote:
BrownEyedCat wrote:I'm a Sorcerer!
I still say you look like Evil Ash in Army of Darkness
You said this before? When? how did I miss it?