AAAAAH! ZOMBIES!

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
Locked
User avatar
CaptainClaude
Witty British President
Posts: 5647
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
Contact:

AAAAAH! ZOMBIES!

Post by CaptainClaude »

Just gonna put this link up here for those who have zombie avatars I made but dont know it...

That's blackaby and Dawg I think...

http://photobucket.com/albums/y256/rycl ... s/zombies/

Nutcracker
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1425
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:59 am

Post by Nutcracker »

Lovely :D

User avatar
Pylon
Regular Poster
Posts: 327
Joined: Wed May 11, 2005 1:34 pm
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Post by Pylon »

So...

Where are the zombies?

User avatar
MERBman
Regular Poster
Posts: 434
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Contest. Teenager of the Year
Contact:

Post by MERBman »

Stop biting people! No! Bad zombie! No carrot!
Image

User avatar
Mercury Hat
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Posts: 5608
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
Location: Hello city.
Contact:

Post by Mercury Hat »

Ha ha can't make a zombie out of a vampire. We're the cooler undead.
ImageImage
<Legostar> merc is all knowing, all seeing, and not caring

User avatar
CaptainClaude
Witty British President
Posts: 5647
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
Contact:

Post by CaptainClaude »

Mercury Hat wrote:Ha ha can't make a zombie out of a vampire. We're the cooler undead.
I do believe you mean, whinier.

Nutcracker
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1425
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:59 am

Post by Nutcracker »

Mercury Hat wrote:Ha ha can't make a zombie out of a vampire. We're the cooler undead.
High five! (I'm hiding behind the dork shield so you can't see me, but I am one)

User avatar
Mercury Hat
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Posts: 5608
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
Location: Hello city.
Contact:

Post by Mercury Hat »

ryclaude wrote:
Mercury Hat wrote:Ha ha can't make a zombie out of a vampire. We're the cooler undead.
I do believe you mean, whinier.
You're only thinking of those new-age hippie vampires with their gay orgies. I come from the classic time of sending voluptuous women to seduce unwitting solicitors.
ImageImage
<Legostar> merc is all knowing, all seeing, and not caring

User avatar
War
Grr
Posts: 3018
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:26 pm
Contact:

Post by War »

With vampires being whiny, and zombies being the working class undead, that makes me the superior undead being around these parts.

BOW DOWN TO KING TOOTINWAR THE FIRST!

User avatar
CaptainClaude
Witty British President
Posts: 5647
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
Contact:

Post by CaptainClaude »

Well, the zombies have a union. Dont see no vampire union.

User avatar
Dotty
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2434
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:29 pm
Location: Drunk!
Contact:

Post by Dotty »

*stuffs Tootinwar back into his box*
Caught in the headlamp glare of your own blinding vanity/Mesmerised by the stare of your shallow personality
Gorging the junk food of flattery you drag your fat ego around/Everyone floored by the battering you give to whoever's around
Oh Narcissus you petulant child admiring yourself in the curve of my eyes/Oh Narcissus you angel beguiled unsated by self you do nothing but die

User avatar
Vorticus
Backrub Fiend
Posts: 6163
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:24 pm
Location: Walking on sunshine
Contact:

Post by Vorticus »

ryclaude wrote:Well, the zombies have a union. Dont see no vampire union.
Union! We don't need a stinkin' union!

User avatar
PieceOfSkunk
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1350
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:42 pm
Location: DFW TX USA

Post by PieceOfSkunk »

Decisions... shotgun or flamethrower, shotgun or flamethrower...

User avatar
CaptainClaude
Witty British President
Posts: 5647
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
Contact:

Post by CaptainClaude »

*Goes on strike and pickets outside the graveyard*

User avatar
BrownEyedCat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1848
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:24 pm
Location: Lurking in the Corners
Contact:

Post by BrownEyedCat »

I'm a Sorcerer!

Uh. Grrr?

*undead close in on all sides*

Eh heh . . .
Image

Image
Previously Catrine until my account crashed.

User avatar
CaptainClaude
Witty British President
Posts: 5647
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
Contact:

Post by CaptainClaude »

BrownEyedCat wrote:I'm a Sorcerer!
I still say you look like Evil Ash in Army of Darkness

User avatar
Mercury Hat
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Posts: 5608
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
Location: Hello city.
Contact:

Post by Mercury Hat »

ryclaude wrote:Well, the zombies have a union. Dont see no vampire union.
I don't need a union, there's only one of me! Those other vampires are not affiliated with me at all.

Go away you leeches.
ImageImage
<Legostar> merc is all knowing, all seeing, and not caring

User avatar
Nyke
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 4704
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
Contact:

Post by Nyke »

>_>
<_<

Don't move! I have a cricket bat, and I'm not afraid to use it!
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.

User avatar
CaptainClaude
Witty British President
Posts: 5647
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
Contact:

Post by CaptainClaude »

You've got red on you

User avatar
BrownEyedCat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1848
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:24 pm
Location: Lurking in the Corners
Contact:

Post by BrownEyedCat »

ryclaude wrote:
BrownEyedCat wrote:I'm a Sorcerer!
I still say you look like Evil Ash in Army of Darkness
You said this before? When? how did I miss it?
Image

Image
Previously Catrine until my account crashed.

Locked