Keffria!
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
- LAGtheNoggin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2532
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: the sea side
- Contact:
And I present: [url=http://www.gunthernet.com/]GMooman wrote:And now, for my first post in the thread, I present...A POEM!
[poem]
- McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
- Contact:
Awww, my little sister all grown up and mature (no, wait, still immature, sorry about that).Keffria wrote:Wow, and my name is on this thread. I feel so loved... (*waits for suggestive commentary*)
You know, the first time I read through this last bit, I read "tendencies" as "testicles"...
(I can't believe people are still responding to this... My hard drive died on Sunday, and I figured it'd be gone and buried by the time I got to a working computer.)
I remember her when she was this tall *shows a height that isn't particulary tall*
I used to teach her how to drive a trycicle, she kept falling over!
Or was it because you were also in the trike, Srdjan?yeahduff wrote:Was that because she found riding a trike with a chastity belt on a shade constrictive?
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.
- Keffria
- The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)

- Posts: 3748
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:07 pm
- Location: not-France
That's because all these sex-crazed forumites keep trying to drug me...mcDuffies wrote:Awww, my little sister all grown up and mature (no, wait, still immature, sorry about that).Keffria wrote:Wow, and my name is on this thread. I feel so loved... (*waits for suggestive commentary*)
You know, the first time I read through this last bit, I read "tendencies" as "testicles"...
(I can't believe people are still responding to this... My hard drive died on Sunday, and I figured it'd be gone and buried by the time I got to a working computer.)
I remember her when she was this tall *shows a height that isn't particulary tall*
I used to teach her how to drive a trycicle, she kept falling over!
- CJBurgandy
- Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
- Posts: 6538
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Too Old for this Shit
- Contact:
Poor Soap, she keeps ending up in everyone's mouth...Cope wrote:LANGUAGE!!Mooman wrote:Fuck it
*washes Mooman's mouth out with soap*
Soap Soaperstone, that is.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
- Ferguson
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 526
- Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:22 pm
- Location: Kamloops, BC Canada
- Contact:
LAGtheNoggin wrote:And I present: [url=http://www.gunthernet.com/]GMooman wrote:And now, for my first post in the thread, I present...A POEM!
[poem]
- LAGtheNoggin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2532
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: the sea side
- Contact:











