I see you!

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
Locked
User avatar
Mo
Cartoon Villain (GTC)
Posts: 5085
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:55 am
Location: On the shoulder of a giant
Contact:

Post by Mo »

Users browsing this forum: blackaby, Cookie Reinforcement, corgan_dane, mcDuffies

Indeed, pointless.

.........
...........
.....
....
.......
...

*adds points*

User avatar
Fading Aura
Regular Poster
Posts: 657
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:54 pm

Pointless

Post by Fading Aura »

Warren wrote:God, this is a pointless thread.
That reminds me of a joke. Have you ever heard the one about the broken pencil?

Meh, nevermind. It's pointless. :lol:

Users browsing this forum: avatar__007, Fading Aura, mcDuffies, Tim
Here we stand, here we fall; history don't care at all. Make the bed, light the light; Lady Mercy won't be home tonight.

User avatar
Aster Azul
Regular Poster
Posts: 397
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA
Contact:

Post by Aster Azul »

No no no... this is the best "pointless" line.


Roommate: Aster, it's so good to see you again! Did you miss me?
Aster: My dear, life without you... is like a broken pencil.
Roommate: *clueless look*
Aster: Pointless.

I love that one... from an episode of Blackadder II. I'm always so excited when I get to use it...

User avatar
Noise Monkey
Smells of pee
Posts: 5848
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:14 am
Location: A little short...
Contact:

Re: I see you!

Post by Noise Monkey »

Warren, the first post should've clued you in that this is pointless...
Noise Monkey wrote:Users browsing the forum: DarkMagician, MariaAndMichelle, MixedMyth, rkolter, Vorticus

Who's watching with you?

EDIT: I think I've moved from bored to antagonistically creepy.

Also...

Users browsing this forum: Fading Aura

User avatar
Mo
Cartoon Villain (GTC)
Posts: 5085
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:55 am
Location: On the shoulder of a giant
Contact:

Post by Mo »

Users browsing this forum: Cookie Reinforcement, Crossfire, Czar, DarkMagician, mcDuffies

Woot! I'm the only chick aboard! That means I get to choose!

User avatar
Noise Monkey
Smells of pee
Posts: 5848
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:14 am
Location: A little short...
Contact:

Post by Noise Monkey »

Users browsing this forum: DarkMagician, Komiyan, Noise Monkey, rkolter

Cookie's left, now it's Komi.

User avatar
Black Sparrow
Cartoon Anti-Hero
Posts: 6973
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:04 am
Location: Violating your restraining order
Contact:

Post by Black Sparrow »

Users browsing this forum: Black Sparrow, Crossfire, DarkMagician, Noise Monkey, rkolter

Komi's left, and now it's me. :roll:

I'll tell you why that is: the women's bathroom at CG only has one stall. Lazy contracters.
This is going in my notebook titled "Things I Didn't Know about Surface Dwellers."
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
Noise Monkey
Smells of pee
Posts: 5848
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:14 am
Location: A little short...
Contact:

Post by Noise Monkey »

Lazy nothing. McDuffies thought it'd be funny.

User avatar
Mo
Cartoon Villain (GTC)
Posts: 5085
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:55 am
Location: On the shoulder of a giant
Contact:

Post by Mo »

Users browsing this forum: Black Sparrow, Cookie Reinforcement, Crossfire, RemusShepherd, rkolter

Just me and a bunch of perverts... :o

User avatar
Black Sparrow
Cartoon Anti-Hero
Posts: 6973
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:04 am
Location: Violating your restraining order
Contact:

Post by Black Sparrow »

Noise Monkey wrote:Lazy nothing. McDuffies thought it'd be funny.
:evil: Funny?! Do you have any idea how long girls have to wait in line in NORMAL bathrooms?! :evil:

Although I guess it'd be easier to swipe panties if we're all lined up like that...


Cookie.... Are you calling me a pervert...?

...
This is going in my notebook titled "Things I Didn't Know about Surface Dwellers."
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
Mo
Cartoon Villain (GTC)
Posts: 5085
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:55 am
Location: On the shoulder of a giant
Contact:

Post by Mo »

Black Sparrow wrote:Cookie.... Are you calling me a pervert...?
..Ummm.... of course not!

*backs away before Sparrow has a chance to grope her*

:wink:

User avatar
DJMayhem
cor leonis
Posts: 3651
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:47 pm
Contact:

Post by DJMayhem »

Users browsing this forum: Black Sparrow, Czar, DarkMagician, rkolter

Yaaa-aay!
You know, i should work on this.

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

Users browsing this forum: Col, ivstudios, netpoet, rkolter, STrRedWolf, Vorticus

Hey, I caught an admin!
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
Isukiyomi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2446
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:08 am
Location: The Big Apple
Contact:

I got ya!

Post by Isukiyomi »

Users Browsing: Orion
Valar Morghulis - Michiko Monogatari & Tehuti

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

It's his birthday!

Users browsing this forum: Black Sparrow
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Hah hah, poor girls pushing over one stall.

User avatar
Blackaby
Regale her
Posts: 3441
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Sitting on the pudge.
Contact:

Post by Blackaby »

blackaby, Cope, Jops

Well that entertained me for like five seconds.
LOOK AT BLACKABY HE IS FILLED WITH TEH SCREAMY OMG
Image
guest artists get free puppies
Image

User avatar
Mo
Cartoon Villain (GTC)
Posts: 5085
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:55 am
Location: On the shoulder of a giant
Contact:

Post by Mo »

Users browsing this forum: blackaby, Cookie Reinforcement, Jops, mcDuffies

Two girls and two boys.

...

What? I'm just talking statistics. >_>

User avatar
Black Sparrow
Cartoon Anti-Hero
Posts: 6973
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:04 am
Location: Violating your restraining order
Contact:

Post by Black Sparrow »

Users browsing this forum: Black Sparrow, Cookie Reinforcement, prettysenshi2k6, RA

*Hangs up a sign that says "NO BOYS ALLOWED"*

:D
This is going in my notebook titled "Things I Didn't Know about Surface Dwellers."
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
Noise Monkey
Smells of pee
Posts: 5848
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:14 am
Location: A little short...
Contact:

Post by Noise Monkey »

Users browsing this forum: Cookie Reinforcement, netpoet, Noise Monkey

*Takes down the sign and pees on it while standing up, BECAUSE I CAN!*

Locked