Mind Your Manors (The House of Claude jam)

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
User avatar
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible
Contact:

Post by Sortelli »

ryclaude wrote:
Sortelli wrote:Yeah, but the question is, WHERE IS CLAUDE? He blew up the house and vanished. I would help find him but it is currently raining steak as a result of the explosion.


Yay steak!
Why you are not drawing the steak rain I do not comprehend
Actually I did... but, er, it was really bad so I went to bed. :(

User avatar
Sincerely
Ice Queen
Posts: 1814
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:09 pm
Location: In my frigid kingdom
Contact:

Post by Sincerely »

Aww. I wanna see a rain of steaks. I am sad too.
Image

User avatar
834n
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1831
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:38 pm
Location: A City of Rock and Roll
Contact:

Post by 834n »

Abuh! This is the most coherent and followable jam ever!
And it's damn entertaining to boot.
Well done!

User avatar
Corgan_dane
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:12 pm
Contact:

Post by Corgan_dane »

834n wrote:Abuh! This is the most coherent and followable jam ever!
And it's damn entertaining to boot.
Well done!
No! Keenreality 4evar!

This one is spifty, though... :roll:
Image

User avatar
BrownEyedCat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1848
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:24 pm
Location: Lurking in the Corners
Contact:

Post by BrownEyedCat »

Image

Image

My work deteriorates the futher I go. But I have done a massive amount of comics tonight, so there is nothing but joy! JOY!
Image

Image
Previously Catrine until my account crashed.

User avatar
Rock_dash
NOTHING
Posts: 2363
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:37 am

Post by Rock_dash »

JOY! *huggles Bec*
Image

User avatar
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible
Contact:

Post by Sortelli »

Bwa ha ha. I love that Hamlet gag.

I have crafted pages. They shall be uploaded in the morn.

User avatar
CaptainClaude
Witty British President
Posts: 5647
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
Contact:

Post by CaptainClaude »

Awesome BEC, Awesome to the max
Sortelli wrote:Bwa ha ha. I love that Hamlet gag.

I have crafted pages. They shall be uploaded in the morn.
hope they're not about legostar, i just had an idea.

User avatar
Corgan_dane
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:12 pm
Contact:

Post by Corgan_dane »

Honey! I'm home!

(Waits his turn to jump in.)
Image

User avatar
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible
Contact:

Post by Sortelli »

ryclaude wrote:hope they're not about legostar, i just had an idea.
Nope, they are the promised steak dance and its preamble.

Image

Image

User avatar
CaptainClaude
Witty British President
Posts: 5647
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
Contact:

Post by CaptainClaude »

It's wonderful! It's MAGICAL!

User avatar
Blackaby
Regale her
Posts: 3441
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Sitting on the pudge.
Contact:

Post by Blackaby »

I have tears in my eyes.
LOOK AT BLACKABY HE IS FILLED WITH TEH SCREAMY OMG
Image
guest artists get free puppies
Image

User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 15660
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.
Contact:

Post by Dr Legostar »

ryclaude wrote:hope they're not about legostar, i just had an idea.
i feel like perhaps i should be scared.



Also, sortelli, that's freaking awesome, the last panel is just great :D
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image

User avatar
Mon Ami
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1025
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:27 pm
Location: Bringing on the PAIN
Contact:

Post by Mon Ami »

Nice XD

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

Ironic that a steak should give me a black eye.

Post by Cope »

blackaby wrote:I have tears in my eyes.
Me too, but only because I copped a steak to the face.
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

User avatar
Black Sparrow
Cartoon Anti-Hero
Posts: 6973
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:04 am
Location: Violating your restraining order
Contact:

Post by Black Sparrow »

legostargalactica wrote:
ryclaude wrote:hope they're not about legostar, i just had an idea.
i feel like perhaps i should be scared.
Me too, probably... And here I was considering contributing....
This is going in my notebook titled "Things I Didn't Know about Surface Dwellers."
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
CaptainClaude
Witty British President
Posts: 5647
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
Contact:

Post by CaptainClaude »

Black Sparrow wrote:
legostargalactica wrote:
ryclaude wrote:hope they're not about legostar, i just had an idea.
i feel like perhaps i should be scared.
Me too, probably... And here I was considering contributing....
if anything you should be EXCITED!

User avatar
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
Posts: 6538
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Too Old for this Shit
Contact:

Post by CJBurgandy »

Glorious!
Plus, a comic that featured the [future] Bride of Sortelli! a rare glimps into real life.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News

User avatar
Sincerely
Ice Queen
Posts: 1814
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:09 pm
Location: In my frigid kingdom
Contact:

Post by Sincerely »

Black Sparrow wrote:
legostargalactica wrote:
ryclaude wrote:hope they're not about legostar, i just had an idea.
i feel like perhaps i should be scared.
Me too, probably... And here I was considering contributing....
Argh! You MUST contribute! My very soul relies on you contributing!

*has no soul...*
Image

User avatar
CaptainClaude
Witty British President
Posts: 5647
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
Contact:

Post by CaptainClaude »

Shit shit shit. Really really sorry about this, but I had the next page all ready to go and everything, just needing lettering and I hav to go up to my dad's house.

loaded it up on a pen drive for my laptop so I could finish it.

And then I only bloody go and leave the drive behind D:

Really sorry about this, the characters I used were Black Sparrow and Legostar, so PLACEHOLDER FOR THIS DAMNABLE PAGE!

Locked