Your own little slice of heaven
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- Prettysenshi
- Bork Bork Bork
- Posts: 2269
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:23 am
- Location: Anywhere else but here....
- Contact:
Re: Your own little slice of heaven
Well cooked meat.
- Cope
- Incompetent Monster
- Posts: 7378
- Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
- Location: Masked man of mystery
- Contact:
...wait, when did this become the twentieth storey?
Well, you ain't taking a slice outta me! *jumps out a window*
- Phact0rri
- The Establishment (Moderator)

- Posts: 5772
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
- Location: ????
- Contact:
Re: Your own little slice of heaven
going to a book or music store and finding some gem that you thought no longer could be found. Then partaking of such thing and having it even better than you could have dreamed.
also the first note on a new instrument. that first concept of how different it will sound and how many new options are available to you..
... ahh the moments of life.
also the first note on a new instrument. that first concept of how different it will sound and how many new options are available to you..
... ahh the moments of life.
- Ti-Phil
- Héro de Dessin Animé
- Posts: 1928
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Ste-Julienne
- Contact:
Re: Your own little slice of heaven
Riding my bike on a spring day in a park filled with lilas in bloom.
Hearing the pleasant laugh she does when I hug her when we are sleeping.
The feeling of well-being after a time of training.
The feeling of wonder when you see still drawings coming to life by animating them!
Hearing the pleasant laugh she does when I hug her when we are sleeping.
The feeling of well-being after a time of training.
The feeling of wonder when you see still drawings coming to life by animating them!
The Volet
What, free publicity never harmed anyone..right?
"Bunnies just aren't dense enough. You'd have to squish them until their little bunny electrons mated with their little bunny protons." -rkolter
What, free publicity never harmed anyone..right?
"Bunnies just aren't dense enough. You'd have to squish them until their little bunny electrons mated with their little bunny protons." -rkolter
- Jim North
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 6659
- Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:55 pm
- Location: The Omnipresent Here
- Contact:
Re: Your own little slice of heaven
What I read at first. I was thinking, damn Ti-Phil lives near some awesome parks.Ti-Phil wrote:Riding my bike on a spring day in a park filled with llamas in bloom.
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.
- Laemkral
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3269
- Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:10 am
- Location: I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.
- Contact:
Re: Your own little slice of heaven
Finishing a very satisfying bowel movement. The kind where your pants fit better and you feel a little lighter. You just smile, wipe your bottom, and enjoy the rest of your day a little more.
Conversely, there is little on this earth as aggravating as pooping, then having to poop again for non-diarrhea related reasons barely an hour later. It's like your colon is mocking you.
Conversely, there is little on this earth as aggravating as pooping, then having to poop again for non-diarrhea related reasons barely an hour later. It's like your colon is mocking you.
Avatar courtesy of Fading Aura.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.
- Ahaugen
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2291
- Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:44 am
- Location: Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Your own little slice of heaven
now now, llamas only bloom in Sim CityJim North wrote:What I read at first. I was thinking, damn Ti-Phil lives near some awesome parks.Ti-Phil wrote:Riding my bike on a spring day in a park filled with llamas in bloom.
btw, Sim City is my little slice of heaven
Read The Times-Picayune
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009
A Lamestream Media Company
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009
A Lamestream Media Company
- Ti-Phil
- Héro de Dessin Animé
- Posts: 1928
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Ste-Julienne
- Contact:
Re: Your own little slice of heaven
I also like Sim city.Ahaugen wrote:now now, llamas only bloom in Sim CityJim North wrote:What I read at first. I was thinking, damn Ti-Phil lives near some awesome parks.Ti-Phil wrote:Riding my bike on a spring day in a park filled with llamas in bloom.
btw, Sim City is my little slice of heaven
The Volet
What, free publicity never harmed anyone..right?
"Bunnies just aren't dense enough. You'd have to squish them until their little bunny electrons mated with their little bunny protons." -rkolter
What, free publicity never harmed anyone..right?
"Bunnies just aren't dense enough. You'd have to squish them until their little bunny electrons mated with their little bunny protons." -rkolter
Re: Your own little slice of heaven
My beloved son's smile and laughter. I actually had him in such a giggle fit earlier today that Ryan heard him upstairs. Also his pouty sad face - it's just so damn cute. 
Re: Your own little slice of heaven
I like how this thread is an odd mishmash of very serious responses and very jokey responses. Quite a lot like Comic Genesis in general, actually.
My favourite thing is just to spend time with my friends and loved ones. Unfortunately, due to a variety of factors this has not been possible much lately.
Failing that, kicking some severe ass in a video game is also fairly good. I got Excitebots recently, it's a lot of fun and very intense.
My favourite thing is just to spend time with my friends and loved ones. Unfortunately, due to a variety of factors this has not been possible much lately.
Failing that, kicking some severe ass in a video game is also fairly good. I got Excitebots recently, it's a lot of fun and very intense.
- Netpoet
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1356
- Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:19 am
- Location: Hiding from my employers in the interwebs!
- Contact:
Re: Your own little slice of heaven
living an hour and a half away from my place of employment. Yeah, I have to drive 3 hours out of the day, mon-fri... but when I lived closer (like, 4 blocks away from work) I was constantly called in to work for STUPID things. Changing printer cartridges, turning idiots' computers ON, things like that. Now, when I leave work, I *KNOW* I'm not going back here until the next day. And on Friday, oh, it's HEAVEN to hit the road.
Where I live, it's a VERY small town. There's four houses on my street, TOTAL. And we're surrounded by mountains. Once I get home, I can go out on my back porch with a pitcher of lemonade, climb into the porch swing with my wife, and watch the sun set while my son plays on the playground and my daughter coos from her playpen.
Though I'll admit having two full lots SUCKS when I need to mow.
>Net
Where I live, it's a VERY small town. There's four houses on my street, TOTAL. And we're surrounded by mountains. Once I get home, I can go out on my back porch with a pitcher of lemonade, climb into the porch swing with my wife, and watch the sun set while my son plays on the playground and my daughter coos from her playpen.
Though I'll admit having two full lots SUCKS when I need to mow.
>Net
- Dreamaniaccomic
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1096
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:17 am
- Location: In my head.
- Contact:
Re: Your own little slice of heaven
Spending a day doing nothing but eating spicy food, arguing/concurring on nerd stuff, playing videogames with friends and kicking each other's butts, then ending it all with a movie marathon of Monty Python movies.
Although, all things considered, that day was the whole freaking CAKE, not just a slice.
Although, all things considered, that day was the whole freaking CAKE, not just a slice.
Dreamaniac
Has a thing for bandannas...
Has a thing for bandannas...
Re: Your own little slice of heaven
Modifying and painting Nerf guns, then duking it out with my friends in the middle of campus.
- Killbert-Robby
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 6876
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
- Location: in the butt
Re: Your own little slice of heaven
Good lord it's like having Jesus himself pat you on the butt and send you on your merry way.Laemkral wrote:Finishing a very satisfying bowel movement. The kind where your pants fit better and you feel a little lighter. You just smile, wipe your bottom, and enjoy the rest of your day a little more.

Re: Your own little slice of heaven
The serentity and beauty of nature - especially trees.
- Ahaugen
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2291
- Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:44 am
- Location: Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Your own little slice of heaven
It's amazing what a few minutes on an uncomfortable porcelain chair will do for your day.Killbert-Robby wrote:Good lord it's like having Jesus himself pat you on the butt and send you on your merry way.Laemkral wrote:Finishing a very satisfying bowel movement. The kind where your pants fit better and you feel a little lighter. You just smile, wipe your bottom, and enjoy the rest of your day a little more.
Read The Times-Picayune
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009
A Lamestream Media Company
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009
A Lamestream Media Company
- Bustertheclown
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2390
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:17 pm
- Location: ATOMIC!
- Contact:
Re: Your own little slice of heaven
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.
"Just because we're amateurs, doesn't mean our comics have to be amateurish." -McDuffies
http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com
http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com










