Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read
The rules post for specifics
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399 Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:
Post
by Rkolter » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:04 am
BrownEyedCat wrote:
This can only be a good sign!
Indeed!
... I want a pair of those.
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."
Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
Dotty
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2434 Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:29 pm
Location: Drunk!
Contact:
Post
by Dotty » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:31 am
YAY GO BECCY!
I also want exploding earrings and a pair of evil scientist goggles. I know I'm generally harmless and all....BUT GOGGLES!
Caught in the headlamp glare of your own blinding vanity/Mesmerised by the stare of your shallow personality
Gorging the junk food of flattery you drag your fat ego around/Everyone floored by the battering you give to whoever's around
Oh Narcissus you petulant child admiring yourself in the curve of my eyes/Oh Narcissus you angel beguiled unsated by self you do nothing but die
Laemkral
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3269 Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:10 am
Location: I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.
Contact:
Post
by Laemkral » Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:53 pm
I'm just posting here to remember to check this thread when it updates.
And kick ass goggles!
Avatar courtesy of Fading Aura.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.
Prettydragoon
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1981 Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:35 am
Location: Finland, Finland, Finland
Contact:
Post
by Prettydragoon » Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:11 am
Now those goggles look like they actually do something. Gratz BEC!
This webcomic, seen
here is hosted on the free web host Comic Genesis which pretty much proves its not popular.
Oh noes! Read all about the
tormented artist I am!
Dave Against The Machine
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1643 Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:58 pm
Location: Spontaneously combusting at will.
Contact:
Post
by Dave Against The Machine » Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:25 pm
I bet they shoot laser beams! Or maybe not. That seems to be my answer to everything.
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 15660 Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.
Contact:
Post
by Dr Legostar » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:52 am
this is most amusing, love the goggles.
I would like it noted that as I'm typing this i'm sitting here in a lab coat.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
BrownEyedCat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1848 Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:24 pm
Location: Lurking in the Corners
Contact:
Post
by BrownEyedCat » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:42 pm
Sadly, only one comic today for your consumption:
However . . .
I haven't been entirely lazy.
Yet another piece falls into place . . .
Previously Catrine until my account crashed.
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6876 Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt
Post
by Killbert-Robby » Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:49 pm
BEC, you could have told me you made a post here :O
Very snazzy!
Dave Against The Machine
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1643 Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:58 pm
Location: Spontaneously combusting at will.
Contact:
Post
by Dave Against The Machine » Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:35 pm
I think she pretty much told and showed everyone in chat. If sooooooomeone would pay attention in chat........
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 5772 Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????
Contact:
Post
by Phact0rri » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:27 am
when I see goggles I automatically think rivet head not mad scientist...
...hurry put down that front242 record!
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;
MixedMyth
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6319 Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Niether here nor there
Contact:
Post
by MixedMyth » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:55 am
"The time is nigh," The Squirrel said, "To talk of many things."
Of Brown Eyed Cats and sealing wax, of Cabbages and Pings."
CaptainClaude
Witty British President
Posts: 5647 Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
Contact:
Post
by CaptainClaude » Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:02 am
Doing a girl version of Dr Horrible from the last minute or so for halloween, BEC?
BrownEyedCat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1848 Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:24 pm
Location: Lurking in the Corners
Contact:
Post
by BrownEyedCat » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:09 pm
I was thinking more Spark than Dr Horrible. I intend to make accessories.
Though, if Doctor Horrible was wearing a skirt during that final showdown, I might actually go back and watch it again.
Previously Catrine until my account crashed.
BrownEyedCat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1848 Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:24 pm
Location: Lurking in the Corners
Contact:
Post
by BrownEyedCat » Mon May 18, 2009 8:29 pm
I am 98% certain that this qualifies as an acceptable case of thread necromancy.
Actually... *adds 'undead marauding threads' to her list of possible Monster Army soldiers*
Previously Catrine until my account crashed.
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399 Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:
BrownEyedCat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1848 Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:24 pm
Location: Lurking in the Corners
Contact:
Post
by BrownEyedCat » Wed May 27, 2009 10:20 pm
Whenever I have trouble being creative, I watch hour upon hour of really terrible TV and movies.
... I think it helps, but some physicians believe that the resultant brain-numbing lowers my standards.
Previously Catrine until my account crashed.
Ti-Phil
Héro de Dessin Animé
Posts: 1928 Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Ste-Julienne
Contact:
Post
by Ti-Phil » Thu May 28, 2009 3:57 am
Nice to see your mad sciency comic back BEC... Please do not send any CGI Monsters after me!
Unless I can send my ham made armies against them.
The Volet
What, free publicity never harmed anyone..right?
"Bunnies just aren't dense enough. You'd have to squish them until their little bunny electrons mated with their little bunny protons." -rkolter
Dracomax
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1145 Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:13 pm
Location: in a defective ficional universe
Contact:
Post
by Dracomax » Thu May 28, 2009 5:38 am
ti-phil--you know, you could probably just contract your ham armies out to BEC. of course, statistics say that whichever you do, they'll have a 65% consumption rate.
man I waish I was a spark.... Oh, Well, I'll just have to bid on a monstrous army from e-bay.
You and TRI are the crazy mad ones.~Cope
Give a man a fire, keep him warm for a day; set a man on fire, keep him warm for life.~unknown
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399 Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact: