French Fries!

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics

How do you like your fries?

Plain with or with a little salt
13
32%
3
7%
Mayonnaise is for French wusses! Americans Use ketchup!
4
10%
Southern style, with lots of gravy!
0
No votes
Cheese Fries! (With a side of laxatives pleas)
4
10%
Chili-Cheese Fries! Who wants to live past 40 anyway?
2
5%
0
No votes
4
10%
8
20%
French Fries? Onion rings Bitch!
3
7%
 
Total votes: 41

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

What!? No one else voted for cheese fries!?

Blasphemy in the highest order!
Image

User avatar
Mercury Hat
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Posts: 5608
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
Location: Hello city.
Contact:

Post by Mercury Hat »

LAGtheNoggin wrote:
Dutch! wrote:Okay...cultural difference. Do you lot call any hot chip a french fry, eh?

Down here they only come from McDonald's.
Or Burger King.

If we're talking about chips, I take mine with the cheapest curry I can find, but alas we are not, we're talking about fries. And fries go with marshmallow fluff, yankee style.
I have never, ever heard of anybody eating fries with marshmallow fluff before.
ImageImage
<Legostar> merc is all knowing, all seeing, and not caring

User avatar
LAGtheNoggin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2532
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: the sea side
Contact:

Post by LAGtheNoggin »

Ohkay, make that Isle of Wight style instead.

Although I hear rumour they might have started taking the fluff off their shelves - oh the horrors. Marshmallow fluff is all that made mcDonalds bareable ,___,

User avatar
Komiyan
HOLD ON TO YOUR INTERNETS!!
Posts: 2725
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:35 am
Location: Hrmph.
Contact:

Post by Komiyan »

LAGtheNoggin wrote:
Dutch! wrote:Okay...cultural difference. Do you lot call any hot chip a french fry, eh?

Down here they only come from McDonald's.
Or Burger King.

If we're talking about chips, I take mine with the cheapest curry I can find, but alas we are not, we're talking about fries. And fries go with marshmallow fluff, yankee style.
Ohhh, chip shop chips with 50p curry... *drool*
McDonald's fries are good with strawberry milkshake, too.
Image
Image

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

Post by Cope »

....

....I'm hungry....

I want them all!
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

User avatar
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4147
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Comi-what now?
Contact:

Post by Pimpette »

Salt & Vinegar always :D

unless I have plum sauce/fastfood sweet&sour sauce
that stuff is good on nice hot fries.

but salt&vinegar definitely
Image

User avatar
Dutch!
Red galah
Posts: 4644
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:39 am
Location: The best place on this little blue rock
Contact:

Post by Dutch! »

You're all bloody mental.
Remember when your imagination was real? When the day seemed
longer than it was, and tomorrow was always another game away?
Image

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

Post by Cope »

Mmmm...blood-dipped fries...
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

User avatar
Carlin
...or Crossfire
Posts: 1560
Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 9:13 pm
Location: Paragon City

Post by Carlin »

Dutch! wrote:You're all bloody mental.
And the problem is? 8)
I am The Poster Formerly Known as Crossfire. Or PFKAC. ...has a certain ring to it, no?

User avatar
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3660
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
Location: My little office
Contact:

Post by IVstudios »

Wow, I knew I had left out some Choises but I had no idea there were so many :o .

Generaly I like them all, but I'm very particular about certain fries.

Fast food = Plain
Steak fries and curly fries = Ketchup
The Fries from my schools cafeteria last year = Buffalo
and this year (new company, so they stopped serving Buffalo fries :cry: ) = Chili Cheese (but only if I have 2 hours to lay on my back, digesting)
Diner Fries = Gravy
And if all else fails =Ketchup + Mayonnaise (which I forgot to put on the list)

User avatar
Protectmyballs
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1057
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2004 5:46 pm
Location: BGSU
Contact:

Post by Protectmyballs »

French fries with a side of baby.
Image Image Image I am a Shmoe.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Just with Catsup is cool.
Is there a difference between ketchup and catsup?
Image

User avatar
Isukiyomi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2446
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:08 am
Location: The Big Apple
Contact:

Post by Isukiyomi »

PeppermintAfterlife wrote:What!? No one else voted for cheese fries!?

Blasphemy in the highest order!
Cheese fries with a sprinkling of bacon bits and green onions, yum!
Valar Morghulis - Michiko Monogatari & Tehuti

User avatar
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3660
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
Location: My little office
Contact:

Post by IVstudios »

PeppermintAfterlife wrote:Just with Catsup is cool.
Is there a difference between ketchup and catsup?
The spelling.

User avatar
TheLoserHero
Regular Poster
Posts: 942
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:40 am
Location: Contrary to popular belief, the correct pronunciation of Jersey is "Joisey".
Contact:

Post by TheLoserHero »

Oooooh GRAVY on fries! Yeah, I dig that too. Actually, I like gravy a lot. If it came in can form, I'd probably drink it. ^_^
Image

User avatar
Humbug
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1772
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:05 am
Location: Not here.
Contact:

Post by Humbug »

I have my McD's fries with a chocolate sundae :D .... what? Try it, it's gooood.

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

Mayonnaise? So Pulp Fiction was right all along...
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

User avatar
Smight
Regular Poster
Posts: 861
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:50 am
Location: A Dark Place
Contact:

Post by Smight »

I'll take a Royale with cheese
I remember caring... It was nice.

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

Mayo. Only mayo.
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
VileTerror
Anti-Villain
Posts: 3437
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
Contact:

POTATOES!

Post by VileTerror »

I like my potatoes cooked or raw. Fried or baked. Irish or Polish.

Hell . . . I've never met a potatoe I didn't like. Even the green ones which make me ill later are nice.

But the best potatoes of all?

French Fries

"With WHAT?" you may ask.

They're potatoes, aren't they? You can't go wrong!
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.

Locked