I love the "A Key (with arrow)" in the drawing!mcDuffies wrote:
Keffria!
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
- Prettydragoon
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:35 am
- Location: Finland, Finland, Finland
- Contact:
Key lime pie for dessert, perhaps?
This webcomic, seen here is hosted on the free web host Comic Genesis which pretty much proves its not popular.
Oh noes! Read all about the tormented artist I am!
Oh noes! Read all about the tormented artist I am!
- Nyke
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 4704
- Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
- Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
- Contact:
*beats prettydragoon with a pun hammer to within an inch of her life*prettydragoon wrote:Key lime pie for dessert, perhaps?
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.
*pulls out the lock picks*
Ain't no key stopping me!
Besides, she might want to go to the ladies' room...
Ain't no key stopping me!
Besides, she might want to go to the ladies' room...
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.
- CJBurgandy
- Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
- Posts: 6538
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Too Old for this Shit
- Contact:
*gets a locksmith from the car lot she works on*
McDuffies just doesn't want her to know another man right?
I'm so taking advantage of this loop hole
McDuffies just doesn't want her to know another man right?
I'm so taking advantage of this loop hole
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
- McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
- Contact:
Well, girls don't have to pee, duh! I thought a "science guy" like you would know that.rkolter wrote:... and thus poor Keffria was never able to pee again.
Oh, no, you're the most dangerous af all.*gets a locksmith from the car lot she works on*
McDuffies just doesn't want her to know another man right?
I'm so taking advantage of this loop hole
And all of you, ask yourself: is the reason for trying to break Keff's chastity belt perhaps just to spite me? In which case, ask yourself is it really worth trying. I don't give out any awards, you know.
- Stick_Figure_N
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2004 3:52 pm
- Location: right here
- Contact:
No.. wait.. stop.. Keff really -is- my sister
(btw.. thanks for the plug and congrats on the post count
)
noo.. noo.. oh gods.. the inhumanity... noooooooo
(btw.. thanks for the plug and congrats on the post count
noo.. noo.. oh gods.. the inhumanity... noooooooo
"...we're looking for a near-sighted licorice fanatice with no tastebuds, and a very strong stomach..."
||<a href="http://stickfiguren.keenspace.com" target="moo"> The Adventures of Stick Figure N </a>|| <a href="http://members.rogers.com/pranam/HAT" target="hats"> Ear-ed Hats </a> (like Keff's x_X)
||<a href="http://stickfiguren.keenspace.com" target="moo"> The Adventures of Stick Figure N </a>|| <a href="http://members.rogers.com/pranam/HAT" target="hats"> Ear-ed Hats </a> (like Keff's x_X)
- Keffria
- The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)

- Posts: 3748
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:07 pm
- Location: not-France
Thanks, and the plug was no problem, N. *loves her hat* ^^
"But maybe Keff does..." </suggestive>
Someone had to say it, so I might as well:mcDuffies wrote:And all of you, ask yourself: is the reason for trying to break Keff's chastity belt perhaps just to spite me? In which case, ask yourself is it really worth trying. I don't give out any awards, you know.
"But maybe Keff does..." </suggestive>
- Genesis_13
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 429
- Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:58 pm
- Location: Right outside M.E. Charm's house...escaping!
- Contact:
Also, she'll have to wear those pants for the rest of her life.
I hope you like those pants!
I hope you like those pants!
Who are you calling a super-small bean you need a magnifying glass to see?!!!
This would be so much better if I updated it....which I did....but then I stopped again!
This would be so much better if I updated it....which I did....but then I stopped again!
Obviously, someone has access to mindwipe drugs, and someone laced that chastitiy belt with them (which would explain why it was worn above the pants).
Needless to say, I will forget all about this should I be given a suitable compensation, in the form of a sufficiently large sample of said mindwipe drug cocktail.
Needless to say, I will forget all about this should I be given a suitable compensation, in the form of a sufficiently large sample of said mindwipe drug cocktail.
Så länge skutan kan gå, så länge hjärtat kan slå, så länge solen den glittrar på böljorna blå...
- CJBurgandy
- Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
- Posts: 6538
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Too Old for this Shit
- Contact:
I would never forget what to do after the belt came off.... unless Kisai was near by.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News









