A philosophical question the likes of which we've never seen

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
Locked

Do they?

Hellz yeah! Nothing can compare to being able to hit that thang!
12
31%
Of course not! If you really care for them, you will stave off your animal lusts!
2
5%
Eh, I dunno. I suppose it depends on the situation.
13
33%
Romance?! We're cartoonists! We have no time for such things... at least that's what I tell myself...
12
31%
 
Total votes: 39

User avatar
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
Posts: 6538
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Too Old for this Shit
Contact:

Post by CJBurgandy »

If my Yahoo is on, it's always on invisible, same with ICQ.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News

User avatar
Chaos Cricket
Regular Poster
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:35 am
Location: State of Delusion
Contact:

Post by Chaos Cricket »

I've never had a cyberstalker either, Warren. Maybe we're just not cute enough.
~Chuck
Image
"If you can't annoy somebody, there's little point in writing."
~Kingsley Amis

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

I'd stalk you Warren, but I already have your real name and your telephone number, so there's no real challenge.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:

Post by Mr.Bob »

I'm a cyberstalker!



No! I mean-

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

rkolter wrote:I'd stalk you Warren, but I already have your real name and your telephone number, so there's no real challenge.
But do you have..... my address? :P
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

JexKerome
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2529
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:02 pm

Post by JexKerome »

Warren wrote:
rkolter wrote:I'd stalk you Warren, but I already have your real name and your telephone number, so there's no real challenge.
But do you have..... my address? :P
I do. You're not next on the hit list, heck, you're not even in it, but I believe in being thorough.
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

Warren wrote:
rkolter wrote:I'd stalk you Warren, but I already have your real name and your telephone number, so there's no real challenge.
But do you have..... my address? :P
Want to bet I could get it? *evil grin*
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
Fadedflame
Regular Poster
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:02 pm
Location: Absent
Contact:

Post by Fadedflame »

Chaos Cricket wrote:I've never had a cyberstalker either, Warren. Maybe we're just not cute enough.
Nah, you just don't have anyone convinced that you are really a dragon queen trapped in a human body and that eventually you will join with the other two dragons who are imprisioned as humans and bring about the age of dragons. Who will then conqouer mankind and either kill them all or turn them into slaves.
Now I'm trying to figure out wtf he's thinking...

~Faded
I don't live to die, I taunt death because it is the only way to live.

User avatar
Chaos Cricket
Regular Poster
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:35 am
Location: State of Delusion
Contact:

Post by Chaos Cricket »

How do you know I'm not?
~Chuck
Image
"If you can't annoy somebody, there's little point in writing."
~Kingsley Amis

User avatar
Fadedflame
Regular Poster
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:02 pm
Location: Absent
Contact:

Post by Fadedflame »

That you are cute enough or how do I know you aren't a dragon queen?

Well if you are a dragon queen you have to convince people of it, that's how you get stalkers.

~Faded
I don't live to die, I taunt death because it is the only way to live.

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

Chaos a dragon queen? Take away the "on", maybe.... :P
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

rkolter wrote:
Warren wrote:
rkolter wrote:I'd stalk you Warren, but I already have your real name and your telephone number, so there's no real challenge.
But do you have..... my address? :P
Want to bet I could get it? *evil grin*
It would take all of two minutes, trust me.
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
Chaos Cricket
Regular Poster
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:35 am
Location: State of Delusion
Contact:

Post by Chaos Cricket »

I have nothing to say. Well, lots to say, but nothin' approrpiate.

Besides, I look terrible in a dress.
~Chuck
Image
"If you can't annoy somebody, there's little point in writing."
~Kingsley Amis

User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:

Post by Mr.Bob »

Chaos Cricket wrote:I have nothing to say. Well, lots to say, but nothin' approrpiate.

Besides, I look terrible in a dress.
Oh, don't be too hard on yourself!
You're obviously trying on the wrong ones. I guarantee you, one of these dainty little numbers can make anyone look stunning.

User avatar
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3660
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
Location: My little office
Contact:

Post by IVstudios »

rkolter wrote: So overall, a 33% success rate. I guess that's bad, but in the end I can't complain.
I'd bet money that
Last edited by IVstudios on Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
Posts: 6538
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Too Old for this Shit
Contact:

Post by CJBurgandy »

my vote for Chaos is the CheckerBoard Halter Mini Dress
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News

User avatar
Chaos Cricket
Regular Poster
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:35 am
Location: State of Delusion
Contact:

Post by Chaos Cricket »

Mr.Bob wrote:
Chaos Cricket wrote:I have nothing to say. Well, lots to say, but nothin' approrpiate.

Besides, I look terrible in a dress.
Oh, don't be too hard on yourself!
You're obviously trying on the wrong ones. I guarantee you, one of these dainty little numbers can make anyone look stunning.
Ooooh, those're darling! Mr. Bob is now my official fashion consultant!
~Chuck
Image
"If you can't annoy somebody, there's little point in writing."
~Kingsley Amis

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

Hotness!
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

JexKerome
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2529
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:02 pm

Post by JexKerome »

Odd. One would think Maria and Michelle would be here by now hama...
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.

User avatar
Grabmygoblin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4062
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm

Post by Grabmygoblin »

Mr.Bob wrote:
Chaos Cricket wrote:I have nothing to say. Well, lots to say, but nothin' approrpiate.

Besides, I look terrible in a dress.
Oh, don't be too hard on yourself!
You're obviously trying on the wrong ones. I guarantee you, one of these dainty little numbers can make anyone look stunning.
...where did you find that site, if I may inquire?
Image

Locked