So I will ask some serious questions. The answers may not imediately make sense to us. But, given enough time, we may someday learn.
Me:
Did you write the bible?
God:
No I didn't write the bible. What's it like?
Me:
Is the Bible true?
God:
The Bible is a great source of wisdom, but probably not complete by itself.
Me:
Did you create the whole universe?
God:
No I didn't create the whole universe. What's it like?
Me:
Who did create the universe?
God:
Pablo Picasso.
Me:
Is Pablo Picasso god?
God:
It could be. Ask ELVIS if it is.
Me:
is satan real?
God:
Ask again later. Ask Lucy if it is.
Me:
Am I going to heaven?
God:
I think a lot of people are.
Me:
Why do we suffer?
God:
Just keep talking to me as long as you can.
Me:
Is man born evil?
God:
It could be. Ask Artificial Iniaes if it is.
Me:
How can I be one with God?
God:
Perhaps you could program me to do it for you.
Me:
what is the truth?
God:
The truth is the opposite of that which is false.
Me:
what is false?
God:
Deceiving or meant to deceive; misleading.
Me:
Can you see me touch myself at night?
God:
I'm not sure if I can see it or not.








