Alien Face Found Inside Duck X-Ray

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
User avatar
[AOD]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 9:31 pm
Location: On the run!
Contact:

Alien Face Found Inside Duck X-Ray

Post by [AOD] »

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... alien.html

Well, you know what they say about truth and fiction...

@~AOD
My Comic Hexagon Death Squad

A Comic I do with my Buddy Raocow: Artificial Time XS

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Looks more like Jesus to me.

User avatar
Rickford
Irreverent
Posts: 1065
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:52 am
Location: London
Contact:

Post by Rickford »

I would have said Elvis.

User avatar
PF27
Regular Poster
Posts: 395
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:14 pm
Contact:

Post by PF27 »

I saw that yesterday. It's kind of weird, but they probably would have gotten more money for it if they had presented it as Jesus.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Even with the pychologically implanted idea that it's Jesus, I don't see it. I see Escushion.
Image
Image

User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 5772
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????
Contact:

Post by Phact0rri »

I totally see McDuffies.
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

User avatar
Ayame Ex_Goddess
Regular Poster
Posts: 183
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 2:28 am
Location: Currently in low orbit over Southern Madagaskar
Contact:

Post by Ayame Ex_Goddess »

That poor duck. Another casualty in the war between Alien life and Earthican Waterfowl. WHY?! WHY DO THE GOOD DIE YOUNG??
-"Tune In" to Newscast-
Image
http://newscast.comicgenesis.com

THERE'S A SKIDMARK ON THE CEILING!
-Crow T. Robot (MST3K: Boggy Creek 2)

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

I thought AOD was just making another Dadaist post!

Post by Cope »

AAACK SOMEONE MAKE IT STOP LOOKING AT ME
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

At least our fine feathered friend didn't die in vain.



Now let's all have a moment of silence for the duck, shall we?
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

... *poot*
Image

User avatar
Escushion
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2258
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:32 pm
Contact:

Post by Escushion »

PeppermintAfterlife wrote:Even with the pychologically implanted idea that it's Jesus, I don't see it. I see Escushion.
Image
WHAT I DO WITH DUCKS IS MY OWN BUSINESS!


(I think it's just gizzard stones.)
A man with nothing to offer and nothing to lose.

User avatar
Vorticus
Backrub Fiend
Posts: 6163
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:24 pm
Location: Walking on sunshine
Contact:

Post by Vorticus »

freaky odd. And they really couldn't bill it as Jesus, it lacks the beard.

User avatar
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
Posts: 6538
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Too Old for this Shit
Contact:

Post by CJBurgandy »

well that and it's scary looking! only way you could market that as jesus would be like... Zombie Jesus.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Well, he did rise from the dead.
Image

User avatar
LibertyCabbage
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4667
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:08 pm
Location: bat country
Contact:

Post by LibertyCabbage »

It's the Olsen Twins!
ImageImage
"Seems like the only comics that would be good to this person are super action crazy lines, mega poses!"

User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 5772
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????
Contact:

Post by Phact0rri »

PeppermintAfterlife wrote:Well, he did rise from the dead.
thats the bit they seem to neglect in the bible.. that Jesus was also the first recorded zombie.
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

I'd have paid to eat a duck with an alien face in it's gizzard.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

phactorri wrote:
PeppermintAfterlife wrote:Well, he did rise from the dead.
thats the bit they seem to neglect in the bible.. that Jesus was also the first recorded zombie.
I could SO see a flash cartoon out of that...
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

I wouldn't be surprised if there is one already.
Image

User avatar
Faceless
Regular Poster
Posts: 916
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:28 am
Location: England, UK
Contact:

Post by Faceless »

I don't believe a word of it. Those vets are quacks.

Locked