Starr-Kun
Newbie
Posts: 5 Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2002 6:26 pm
Location: San Diego
Contact:
Post
by Starr-Kun » Wed Oct 02, 2002 5:55 pm
Hihi!
How do you guys get those images for your avatars? I'd like to get one myself or do I Haveta be a special status or something. Lemme know kay I wanna be cool too =)
*yawn* "When I wanna wake up in the morning, I dont wanna see the sun set." *sighs*
Insane
Regular Poster
Posts: 105 Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2002 4:06 pm
Location: Wait... is that a trick question?
Contact:
Post
by Insane » Thu Oct 03, 2002 4:24 am
Go to your profile i believe it is the last thing
and you can upload one from a site or off your computer
I should do something with this blank space...
Frenchie
Regular Poster
Posts: 53 Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2002 2:17 pm
Location: Earth (just)
Contact:
Post
by Frenchie » Thu Oct 03, 2002 6:23 am
Ohhh...Login first...*cough* Lanny made me do it
Lead me not into Temptation, I can find it myself
RandomPING
Regular Poster
Posts: 53 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Contact:
Post
by RandomPING » Thu Oct 03, 2002 1:51 pm
I dunno about the rest of you, but i had to go on the quest to the forgotten castle. There I found a rats tail, brought it back to the king and... uh... its sort of a blank after that, i walked funny for a couple days after that though.
-----
~Ping
TotalFool
Newbie
Posts: 8 Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2002 5:49 am
Location: East Bethel, MN
Contact:
Post
by TotalFool » Mon Oct 07, 2002 9:17 am
Speaking of avatars, I saw one on another board (Megatokyo, I think) that was an animated Yuuki "squish,squish".
Pretty funny!
Tim the Foolish
Hayasaka Kosei
Regular Poster
Posts: 79 Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2002 12:54 pm
Post
by Hayasaka Kosei » Thu Oct 10, 2002 4:15 pm
^^ I made my avatar from the old "Cheddar Popcorn" comic.
Coloring by me, which is why it blows.
Naanderu ta-aaru kuroman yohn....ausu toraro pitekusu jawa pekin!
Insane
Regular Poster
Posts: 105 Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2002 4:06 pm
Location: Wait... is that a trick question?
Contact:
Post
by Insane » Fri Oct 11, 2002 12:49 pm
and your coloring made me want to color mine!!
I should do something with this blank space...
Frenchie
Regular Poster
Posts: 53 Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2002 2:17 pm
Location: Earth (just)
Contact:
Post
by Frenchie » Sat Oct 12, 2002 1:02 am
And your colouring made me want to...uh...oh yeah
Lead me not into Temptation, I can find it myself
Hayasaka Kosei
Regular Poster
Posts: 79 Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2002 12:54 pm
Post
by Hayasaka Kosei » Sat Oct 12, 2002 6:34 am
Insane wrote: and your coloring made me want to color mine!!
Yes! I have inspired someone!
Wait...is that good?
Naanderu ta-aaru kuroman yohn....ausu toraro pitekusu jawa pekin!
Insane
Regular Poster
Posts: 105 Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2002 4:06 pm
Location: Wait... is that a trick question?
Contact:
Post
by Insane » Sat Oct 12, 2002 6:36 am
sometimes it is
I should do something with this blank space...
Insane
Regular Poster
Posts: 105 Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2002 4:06 pm
Location: Wait... is that a trick question?
Contact:
Post
by Insane » Mon Oct 14, 2002 2:37 pm
Now for great Justice!
I like it!
and if you have a problem with it you can pretty much say goodbye to your knees
cause i've seen it happen to somebody
I should do something with this blank space...