(Off topic) War?

Dark Artist
Regular Poster

(Off topic) War?

Post by Dark Artist »

I am curious to know what "real' people think about this War that
the USA goverment is trying to drag us into?

It seems that many of the People In Charge are all for it but
newpaper editorials from commen folks are almost entirely
against the idea.

What do you think? :-?

KedaDibandion
Cartoon Hero

Post by KedaDibandion »

Hm...See, I'm conflicted about the whole issue.

If it was like a situation between neighbors, like Iraq was the kind of weirdo guy next door, and if he was acting the way the actual country has been acting and getting into the kind of stuff it has been, I would have to act the responsible neighbor and kick his ass out of the neighborhood.

As the actual situation is somewhat larger scale, I feel that restraint is probably the best policy.
Inversely, however, BECAUSE the situation is large scale, and the consequences are also much larger, no country can afford to ignore this problem.

I guess I'm just confused. That's why we have Congress to debate stuff and decide. *shrug* It's good to look at both sides of an issue. My problem has always been choosing a side. If it comes down to the issue of "how can you send fellow Americans over to throw away their lives for this?", well... I think this problem is worth it, and though I do not take loss of life lightly (wow alliteration), I do think that it is the responsibility of a nation to plan for the future and the future generations.

Bleah.
Something is currently <a href= "http://polygonreports.keenspace.com">HERE</a>.

Tybalts kinda guy!

Post by Tybalts kinda guy! »

I feel sorry for the 90% normal people in the world that suffer at the hands of fantantical idiots....usually religious nuts!

Well maybe its 85%......or perhaps 68.2% normall people....then again factor in the gullible, the stupid, the drunks, the bums, the assholes, anyone not into Red Lexi, and football(Soccer!) fans, you probably end up with........

About 0.002% of the world. Geez is it a small world or what!

:lol:

Jay
Go not to the Elves for advice, for the will say both no and yes.

J.R.R. Tolkien