guest comics a coming

SephirothVII
Regular Poster

Post by SephirothVII »

**I would like to interupt this forum post to remind everyone to vote for nnfb in the polls, it is the end of the month, so they will be reset, and these first few days are crucial in placement...we will now continue the the normally scheduled forum posting** guest comics are fun!!! I made another insanely insane guest comic, that somehow hasnt been posted yet, most likely because of its insanly insaneness, or because it was lost in a pile of homework, never to be seen by mortal minds again...luckily i have it saved! muahahaha, you will never excape my insanity! NEVER!!! Have a nice day!! ^^
-The One-Winged Angel! SephirothVII!!

Try falling down stairs instead of walking, its quicker

--Topher Der Gl

SephirothVII
Regular Poster

Post by SephirothVII »

**I would like to interupt this forum post to remind everyone to vote for nnfb in the polls, it is the end of the month, so they will be reset, and these first few days are crucial in placement...we will now continue the the normally scheduled forum posting**

Guest comics are fun!!! I made another insanely insane guest comic, that somehow hasnt been posted yet, most likely because of its insanly insaneness, or because it was lost in a pile of homework, never to be seen by mortal minds again...luckily i have it saved! muahahaha, you will never excape my insanity! NEVER!!! Have a nice day!! ^^

--Topher Der Gl

SephirothVII
Regular Poster

Post by SephirothVII »

OOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--Topher Der Gl

SephirothVII
Regular Poster

Post by SephirothVII »

NO, FOR SERIOUS, I DID MAKE A GUEST COMIC!! ALEX?! JOE?! ANYONE?! I DID! I DID!!!!...have a nice day...

--Topher Der Gl