
My goal is to make it not suck. Here's what I'd like:
* one with no ads
* if it has ads, please, make sure they aren't Flash ads that are "3D WITH SOUND!!!!"
* something that is easily customizable
Really, that's it. Right now my site loads 3 Flash files just to get to the comic. No problem for me, but it must be horrific for dial-up. And yes, the ad DID make sound. It was just a beep, but I'm of the strong belief that no site sound make sound without the user's consent. I also don't care if the beeping goldfish needs to be saved in order to download a free screensaver.
And there you have it! If you can help me out, I'll do anything for you. Buy you a coffee, add you on Facebook, mow your lawn, anything. So, thank you in advance!




