Page 1 of 1

Animated trailer preview

Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 5:31 am
by Snoozer
Here's a peek at the animated trailer we're doing for a Macromedia con in Nov. The animation is done in Flash, the clouds and smoke were done in photoshop and imported into flash as png files. There are 8 different connection speed to pick from when streaming it. It was cool to work on a trailer for the comic :)

http://www.alpha-shade.com/www/AS-Ani/ASTrailer.htm

CB
Alpha Shade

Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:21 am
by Kureji
I have to say I liked it quite a bit. I'm sure it'll be even better when it has sound. I wish I could do perception as ell as you then perhaps I could finally do backgrounds worth something -.-;;

Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:22 pm
by Midnite_woof
Wow....

That's awesome.... all I could do with flash was make a tomato roll around then explode..... O.o

It's god like.....