Animated trailer preview

Think your comic can improve? Whether it's art or writing, composition or colouring, feel free to ask here! Critique and commentary welcome.

Post Reply
Snoozer
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 2:59 am
Location: Minneapolis
Contact:

Animated trailer preview

Post by Snoozer »

Here's a peek at the animated trailer we're doing for a Macromedia con in Nov. The animation is done in Flash, the clouds and smoke were done in photoshop and imported into flash as png files. There are 8 different connection speed to pick from when streaming it. It was cool to work on a trailer for the comic :)

http://www.alpha-shade.com/www/AS-Ani/ASTrailer.htm

CB
Alpha Shade
Image

User avatar
Kureji
Regular Poster
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:25 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by Kureji »

I have to say I liked it quite a bit. I'm sure it'll be even better when it has sound. I wish I could do perception as ell as you then perhaps I could finally do backgrounds worth something -.-;;
Image

Midnite_woof
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:47 pm
Location: Saskatoon Saskatchewan
Contact:

Post by Midnite_woof »

Wow....

That's awesome.... all I could do with flash was make a tomato roll around then explode..... O.o

It's god like.....
"That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!"
~Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes)

Post Reply