Magic Mirror!
- King Author
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2002 4:00 pm
- Contact:
Magic Mirror!
For anybody still watching this message board, Kotoc now has a mirror at http://comics.captainn.net
"I need new Loyal Men." - King Arthur
-
DracoLord Haven X
- Newbie
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2003 8:53 pm
- Contact:
I don't know, but I like the Captain N site more then the Keenspace...even though it doesn't have a archive...I think. Must be the design. Speaking of which, there are certain comics that are only viewable on Keenspace, and others that are only viewable on CaptainN
May the choices you make in the future be choices for the better.
- King Author
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2002 4:00 pm
- Contact:
Yeah, I'm going through the archives (with the help of my ever alert brother Brook) and trying to fix all the bugs caused by various server problems, or minor typos from me. I've fixed most of them already.
I'm trying to get around to spiffing up both websites, giving a better look to the keenspace one, and an archive to the Captain N one, and an art page to both, but I never seem to have time. I might be able to get something done this week but no promises.
I'm trying to get around to spiffing up both websites, giving a better look to the keenspace one, and an archive to the Captain N one, and an art page to both, but I never seem to have time. I might be able to get something done this week but no promises.