New comic? what, you thought we just blabbered on the forum?

New comic? what, you thought we just blabbered on the forum?

Postby Blak_joker on Sun Nov 10, 2002 3:41 pm

that's right, i've gotten off my lazy ass and drawn a comic! Hurrah! some of matt's funniest stuff yet, you've probably already seen it if you're here, but if not, check it out. Talk about it! Either respond to this post, or make a new one, whatever works
-Chief Procastinator of the Underground

oh, P.S. be expecting some changes in the look of the website in the near future! Website v2.0 is currently in the design phase, but hopefully I'll have some more tangible stuff very soon
=================================
The Underground!
Not your Average School Paper!

http://underground.keenspace.com

Jeff Russell
Blak_joker
Regular Poster

Postby Captain Laserpants on Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:04 pm

what can i say? the new comic is great. i laughed, i cried. i read it over and over again.... "Who's the sexiest god here?" Matt, i bow down to you. You are a jesus-comic-genius. very very nice. One thing though. Arthur should most definately say "suga". Other than that, i have no complaints. Other than the drawing. Jeff, you suck.. ;)
Captain Laserpants

Postby Gyro on Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:25 pm

Why thank you :lol: If I'm going to hell, I might as well juice all I can out of it.
And Jeff is kick-ass. Don't go knocking Jeff, or I'll take those lasers that shoot out of your crotch and reflect them up your ass. Believe me, anal eye correction surgery is a bitch.
-Matt "Gyro" Green
Gyro
Regular Poster

Postby Gyro on Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:29 pm

Why thank you :lol: If I'm going to hell, I might as well juice all I can out of it.
And Jeff is kick-ass. Don't go knocking Jeff, or I'll take those lasers that shoot out of your crotch and reflect them up your ass. Believe me, anal eye correction surgery is a bitch.
-Matt "Gyro" Green
Gyro
Regular Poster

Postby Captain Laserpants on Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:31 pm

when i say "arthur" i mean "spence", of course... and i have nothing but the upmost respect for jeff and his little drawings, he knows that
Captain Laserpants

Postby Captain Laserpants on Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:52 pm

oh, and one more thing. i miss the ninjas. i just bought the latest OPM (Official Playstation Magazine) and got all pumped up after reading an article about the new shinobi game. You should write in a ninja that chops off the heads of kittens (without even thinking twice about it) while wailing on a guitar and porking two goregous babes at the same time! now THATS REAL ULTIMATE POWER!*

*go to http://www.realultimatepower.net and check out some more ninja action! Also, go to http://www.sega.com and check out the new shinobi game. its so cool i crapped my pants!
Captain Laserpants

Postby Blak_joker on Sun Nov 10, 2002 5:39 pm

oooh, look at me, I'm adam and I'm a pretentious art student ooooohhhhh. Well ya know what!? my drawings *Do* suck so there! wait a second... and I'll see what I can do to raise the ninja quotient of the strip, eh matt? otherwise I'll just do an "underground theatre" again or something. Ninjas kick ass
The Underground!

Jeff Russell
Blak_joker
Regular Poster

Postby Gyro on Sun Nov 10, 2002 6:40 pm

No, not again! Not again! Ninjas killed my father!
-Matt "Gyro" Green
Gyro
Regular Poster

Postby Blak_joker on Sun Nov 10, 2002 10:03 pm

it's because he was crazy. crazy in the head. those inscrutable japanese... ahh nothing like catch phrases and in jokes, eh?
The Underground!

Jeff Russell
Blak_joker
Regular Poster

On the contrary....

Postby LadyBlak on Sat Nov 16, 2002 12:21 pm

Going back to the strip, I think that Arthur's got it all wrong. Jesus when he was sloshed could be rather bitchin'. I'd really like to see the miracles the King of Kings would choose to perform under the influence.

Of course, there could be a downside, especially if Jesus were an angry drunk. Like that whole Apolocalypse thing.
--LadyBlak/E.rin.

"It is useless to send armies against ideas." --George Brandes

"You fucking forgave the human race! Why can't I get some sugar?" --Spence
LadyBlak

Return to Underground, The