Jesus Man, Jesus Man....

Jesus Man, Jesus Man....

Postby Gyro on Fri Nov 01, 2002 6:31 pm

The Underground is back in all two brilliant shades of black and white! But what devilry are we up to now? Well, pretty much we're waking up from school-induced hibernation, so expect to see a lot more on the Spence-Prom plotline, as well as a new section for my insane ramblings and writings and even a fan art page. Hell, while we're at it, we'll throw in an entire section dedicated to the Andorran musk rat. You can tell I'm not doing the web work :wink: Jeff, however, is, and he's made some mutterings about the first two, so look out for those.
Also, make some noise on the boards-and fan art is always welcome from those who would grace us with such.
Catch you all later!
Gyro
Regular Poster

Postby Blak_joker on Fri Nov 01, 2002 7:22 pm

Yea forum! I heartily second matt's call for people to bust out with the forum-ness. Come on, every good webcomic has it's own clique-ish forum of people to get angry over just about everything! Hell, even some of the bad ones do, so we should be covered ;P Anyhow, as matt mentioned, I'll do my best to make with the webpages, until then, keep posting on here and such, later
=================================
The Underground!
Not your Average School Paper!

http://underground.keenspace.com

Jeff Russell
Blak_joker
Regular Poster

Postby Hbomb on Fri Nov 01, 2002 11:24 pm

Welcome back, guys.

-H
Snowflake Studios, home of "Jerry Little", "Rainy Day Comics", "Scarlet, P.I.", "47 Meatballs", and more. Storming on the internet since 2000.
Hbomb
Regular Poster

Postby Blak_joker on Tue Nov 05, 2002 4:54 pm

Hey,

thanks, glad to see some people are still hangin around :D We're gonna be tryin to buckle down and keep up with things, so keep an eye out, and get people active on the forums, nothin helps us remember we need to work more than seein fans talk to us! thanks!
The Underground!

Jeff Russell
Blak_joker
Regular Poster

Postby Hbomb on Tue Nov 05, 2002 9:14 pm

Well, I've already plugged The Underground's return at Snowflake Studios, and I'll mention it on my new site, The Hbomb Show.

-H
Snowflake Studios, home of "Jerry Little", "Rainy Day Comics", "Scarlet, P.I.", "47 Meatballs", and more. Storming on the internet since 2000.
Hbomb
Regular Poster

C'mon, I can take 'em.

Postby Gyro on Wed Nov 06, 2002 6:26 pm

See, the rest of you need to be as cool as Hbomb and post on our forum. He gets a lot of platonic manly love from us whereas the rest of you are left out in the cold. Are you gonna take that? Huh? Are you?
-Matt "Gyro" Green
Gyro
Regular Poster

Postby Blak_joker on Wed Nov 06, 2002 6:52 pm

yeah, lots of platonic manly love! and lots of left in the cold hate for the losers who don't post! nyah! Good news though, if you start posting now, you get to end your loser status immediately, eh? Also, by getting "in on things" early, you get to abuse anybody else who joins for being a newbie, eh? eh? ok, I know it's not much, but what can I say. When we become rich and famous, we'll remember our first dedicated fans :D Thanks again hbomb, you da man, you consistently earn your "friend of the Underground" status. New newspost up, new comic coming soon, Jeff out
The Underground!

Jeff Russell
Blak_joker
Regular Poster

Postby Hbomb on Wed Nov 06, 2002 9:11 pm

Speaking of Friends of the Underground, could you please add The Hbomb Show? It's a comic I started working on for Snowflake, but after about 20 strips, I decided to branch out on my own. I'll add The Underground whenever I get a links page up.

-H
Hbomb
Regular Poster

Postby Blak_joker on Thu Nov 07, 2002 5:28 pm

hey, sure thing! Sorry about that, I didn't realize we had only linked snowflake and not the Hbomb show directly. I'll try to get a link up by the end of the weekend at the latest, right now though I have some Latin vocabulary to study, isn't that lots of fun? Heh, I'll put a link to your page on the main page when I do get around to it though, and keep that up for a bit, thanks again for your continued support!
The Underground!

Jeff Russell
Blak_joker
Regular Poster

*NOISE* look i made some noise.

Postby Piddlipoo on Thu Nov 07, 2002 6:34 pm

am i cool now? [its rachel murphy btw]. i was bored the other day, and saw the link to the underground in matts profile. so, being the cool person i am, i read all of it- funny stuff you guys. i put links in my lj :) just trying to spread the humor.

but hurry up with a new comic already. :wink:
Piddlipoo

Postby Blak_joker on Thu Nov 07, 2002 6:54 pm

hehehe, thanks murphy, thta's great! we love any and all publicity we can get, and we always like to see new readers, especially those who like our stuff! They're so rare... anyway, thanks for the encouragement, try to get any friends/acquaintences/cell mates to join in the funny, and everybody take rachel's example and hound us to get with the comics, it really helps!
The Underground!

Jeff Russell
Blak_joker
Regular Poster

Postby Gyro on Thu Nov 07, 2002 7:16 pm

Rachel, you deserve a medal.
Unfortunatly, we're too cheap for medals. So you get extra karma to go to your next reincarnation, OR, extra bonus points to cash in for an overlarge doll when you reach the carnival booth in Heaven.
Happy trails...
-Matt "Gyro" Green
Gyro
Regular Poster

Postby Hbomb on Fri Nov 08, 2002 8:18 am

Blak_joker wrote:hey, sure thing! Sorry about that, I didn't realize we had only linked snowflake and not the Hbomb show directly.

Well, The Hbomb Show's only had its own site since the end of September. I still do 2 other comics for Snowflake: The DMG Files and Have a Nice Day. Just 2 of over 30 comics on Snowflake.

-H
Hbomb
Regular Poster

Return to Underground, The