How's it going so far?

Akkhima
Regular Poster

Post by Akkhima »

Any thoughts? Anything you'd like to have me clear up immediately? Should I do some flashbacks to show Jimmi and Keiji's relationship so far? Don't worry, the story will pick up very soon, and the "otaku" part will make sense!

-Akkhima

Zina
Regular Poster

Post by Zina »

t's diffenitally...shoujo. I shouldn't say anything yet, because there isn't much to go on...but it seems good so far! ^^
<A HREF="http://zina.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Element's Song</A> -It's neat. And everyone likes neat things.
<A HREF="http://clad.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Cute Li'l Anti-Christ Daiji</A> -cute anti-Christ fun!

Tenten

Post by Tenten »

I like the comic, good manga style going on -i know manga can be any type of comic, but you get the idea- anyway, i think it could use a little comic relife, but thats just me...also its kind of too happy go lucky for me, I wanna rip those two people apart =p maybe thats just cuz ive been in a horrible mood the past week ((broke up with g-freind)) anyway, I like the site. I'll like too it when I get my site going. maybe you could give me a few pointers. ^_^ anyway see ya around....

_jes

Akkhima
Regular Poster

Post by Akkhima »

If it's too happy, then you just need to wait, maybe... 'Till monday, I think... The plot starts then. It's been mostly set up so far.

Thanks for reading, though!

-Akkhima

Tenten

Post by Tenten »

hey no problem, ill keep reading the site. I'll make sure to check back monday

_jes

Kaliden

Post by Kaliden »

*Drools over the pretty pictures* Meep! I keep voting for you girl, one day we will vault you to the top!

-K