Grand opening of the message board

Zanshien

Post by Zanshien »

Hey everybody, we now have a message board! Here you can talk about the comic and other stuff that might be on your mind. We aren't expecting too many posters (we are in fact a keenspace comic) but it should still be really cool, enjoy!

InfernalSpawnOfEvil

Post by InfernalSpawnOfEvil »

I think your comic is unoriginal. it reminds me of jthm and real life jammed together. It looks good sometimes. Like the moogle one! that was high quality. maybe if you guys spent more time on the comic and only updated every 3 days or so. it would be easier on my eyes!

InfernalSpawnOfEvil

Blasphemy! reply now creators!!!!

Zanshien

Post by Zanshien »

Oh, hey, sorry, wasn't expecting a reply... Unfortunately, I do agree with you, except for the JTHM, except the one comic we did that was a parody of it. CJ was drawing really well after we entered the "second season" unfortunately, he's gotten fricken lazy and that also responds to your comment on us update three times a week. Things are going to change though, trust me. Either CJ is going to get his act together or I'm getting a new artist, I'm trying to get this bloody comic popular and shtuff. Also, as you may have noticed in our latest comics we've been straying farther and farther away from RealLife, which is something I'm glad of. I don't want to be a wanna' be reallife comic :razz: OK, even though it was all criticism I still like the post, and uhhh... keep reading...

Oh, I also work on another comic now too, one that looks a lot better and is quickly gaining popularity, it's called Dungeons and Dorks, visit it at http://www.enworld.org/dorks

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zanshien on 2002-03-30 02:02 ]</font>

InfernalSpawnOfEvil

New artist! once again i am disapointed. And why are you working on Dungeons and dorks! it sucks! why why why!!!!!! Who's the chick? shes pretty.

InfernalSpawnOfEvil

and why do you think you can reply every three days when cj has to draw a comic every day!! what kind of business you runnin'!

Zanshien

Post by Zanshien »

I won't be getting a new artist if CJ starts making more comics. I don't see why I'd keep him if he didn't do anything, sounds kinda' dumb. Oh, and CJ doesn't make comics daily, then we wouldn't be in this predicament, so I can post without guilt.

And D&Dorks DID suck, but we're starting fresh with a new artist and not to mention ME! So... go read it too...

InfernalSpawnOfEvil

D&dorks does suck. and how come nobody else replies to the forum? could it be that no one else goes to the site? i think so. you should make a counter or a guestlist or something to make you think that you are doing a good job

PsychoJester

Post by PsychoJester »

i do.. and if you umm wnat to link the to your site with your siganture on top of this board you would put html: <a href="sitehere">namehere</a> there and you do use the <a> things :wink:

Cope
Incompetent Monster

Post by Cope »

InfernalSpawnOfEvil wrote:D&dorks does suck
You realise, of course, that you're a dead man walking if Jim ever finds out you wrote this. The guy's off his rocker. Seriously.
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown