iPhone/iPod Touch tweaks feedback.

And you thought Sci-Fi couldn't get any weirder...
STrRedWolf
Confuzzled CG Admin
Confuzzled CG Admin

iPhone/iPod Touch tweaks feedback.

Post by STrRedWolf »

For those who have an iPhone or iPod Touch (with wifi on), look at this special page on both your regular browser and your device's Safari. Let me know how it looks.

And yes, it'll improve over time. It looks a bit crappy now, but at least it formats better on the iPhone.
Kelly "STrRedWolf" Price
Admin, Comic Genesis
Artist/Writer, Stalag '99 (WolfSkunks and Drygers, oh my!)
I NEED MORE TIME, CAPTIN!

LuzCapas

Re: iPhone/iPod Touch tweaks feedback.

Post by LuzCapas »

Development of the child reliable cases with regards to your iPhone. Besides the iPhone 4 cases iphone 4s cases iphone stylus pen best iphone stylus away from piece of fruit it’s possible to equally go on for the purpose of cases off their companies that happen to be uniquely developed for a iPhone. You can find several characteristics when it comes to iPhone 4S Case to successfully provide as well as wide range easily obtainable in kids has my head spinning. You will find a type for all people. All of the case flexes off and on as well as tough surface dealing with helps uncomplicated go in and out of pouches. All of the iPhone 4S case can be found in roughly 15 numerous designs.

immistBom

825p Alguien 4n sabe adonde puedo tener 4s informacion a

Post by immistBom »

815l Hola 5kanother time os comente antiguos mensajes si 4kdeseas saber por donde podrias conseguir informacion de embarazadaso 4s sobre bebe autentica puedes obtenerlo en el enlace del final.Me encantaria que os fuese de provecho.Recordar el site www.embarazoymas.com versado en embarazo, bebes y niños
embarazada

Porefalalof

Günstigste Schweizer Webdesigner, Internetagentur or Webd

Post by Porefalalof »

Günstigste Webdesignagentur aus der Schweiz ist sehr daran interessiert ihnen eine gute Webseite zu entwickeln.
Denn das wichtigste für uns ist ein glücklicher Kunde. Wir streben die beste Lösung
für unseren Kunden an. Wir warten auf Ihren Besuch
Webdesigner Oder Erfahren sie die Neuigkeiten aus unserem Blog
Webdesign Zürich