Rant Space

Postby Thistle on Wed Mar 27, 2002 4:59 am

All right.

[rant]
We're...what? Two months in now? I think we started this at the very, very end of January (wow!) And hasn't Kammy been a miracle? How many new Keen comics are this reliable? I've got some bookmarked that haven't been updated in months. That just sucks. If you don't have time, don't put up the site until you *do* have time. Otherwise, don't start bitching about getting emails about people wanting you to get back to work. Yeah, it *is* your stuff and yeah, you have every right to update as infrequently as you want, but you'd better be resigned in advance to the absolute truth that people are gonna nag you for it. What do you fucking expect? You put something out there--then leave it hanging for a year. Or more. And its not always something in cyberspace, either. *glares at Mr. Piers Anthony and his damn Mode series*

*ahem* I probably shouldn't talk. I do it as well. But I don't expect people to just sit there and wait patiently, either. But very few people are yelling at me to finish my stuff. Maybe if more did, I would. Who knows. But if more did, I wouldn't put up a bitch space about it.

Can you tell I'm getting sick of the bitch spaces?

If you're tired of people nagging you, take the fucking site down until you can finish it! Or find time to finish. One or the other.

It's very simple.

You can have a life.

Or you can have a website. :razz:
[/rant]

There. I said it. I feel better now. :grin:

Hmm...bet I catch a lot of shit for this one...
"...You said 'Let's dance' and I said 'O.K' and the next thing I know you're all foom with the fire and the evil and the kill'n..."

--Lenore

<a href="http://glamourlust.keenspace.com">Glamour Lust</a>
Thistle
Regular Poster

Postby Moonrose on Wed Mar 27, 2002 6:22 am

i'd yell at you to finish something but i don't know what you need to finish.... other than the rewrite of bargains you keep promising.... :grin:

eh, getting yelled at doesn't make me finish things any faster, so i don't expect it to work on other people.... but i can certainly bitch and moan if you want me to....

*bitch* *moan* *whine* *complain* there ya go. :>
Moonrose
Regular Poster

Postby Thistle on Wed Mar 27, 2002 6:29 am

Yeah, well...don't forget that little vampire thing I was working on. "Euphony" or whatever. Although if you ask me, I think that's dead in the water. I might scrap the whole idea about this whole pseudo-phantom of the opera thing I was gonna do and go more along the lines of "Despair" instead. >=) Oh, the angst, the angst! Heh.

But first...I need to finish this little Morte project before Tessaluna shows up and beats me. ^_^
"...You said 'Let's dance' and I said 'O.K' and the next thing I know you're all foom with the fire and the evil and the kill'n..."

--Lenore

Thistle
Regular Poster

Postby KamiKaze on Wed Mar 27, 2002 6:43 am

*blushes* Um...thanks? I think there was a compliment in there somewhere. But yeah, not having a life helps. I work, I help put kids to bed, I work on comic, then I go to bed. That's about it. Not too exciting, I guess, but what the hell, I'm enjoying myself. It beats just flopping down in front of the tv.

It doesn't leave much time for any other writing or drawing tho--but since the strips are little more than sketchbook pages, and I can't say I spend more than two hours putting these together, it's not as if I can blame the comic as much as I can blame the job. =p

To be honest, if it weren't for this, I probably wouldn't draw at all. And I really shouldn't have forgotten to thank Wayne--who has literally dragged me to the computer a night or two to get this done. ^_^ *giggle* Err...Well, I guess I could always go back and add that--especially seeing how I forgot to change the date...Oh yes, and Thistle--now it's your turn to talk. ^_^
<a href="http://glamourlust.keenspace.com">Glamour Lust:</a>
Life, Love, and the Creative Process.
And don't forget the pretty winged faery boys.

"Physics are for wussies and mortals."
--Iolanthe
KamiKaze
Regular Poster

Postby Tess_the_succubus on Thu Mar 28, 2002 8:16 am

First of all, Thistle, I wouldnt beat you up. I totally understand the stress you guys are under, my scholarship audition is on Sat and I just came down with the nastiest cold, I have Mid Terms all this week, and my mom called me a Judas. I hate this...arrrgh can I move out yet?
Tess_the_succubus
Regular Poster

Postby Stormbringer on Fri Mar 29, 2002 10:43 am

HI...I know I'm not included in this rant, cos I never get e-mail about missing an update.

=whimper-whine=
NOBODY LOVES ME! My site is stinky. Thistle hasn't even written me in awhile. AND SHE WRITES EVERYBODY!!!
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

oh poo...just can't carry it off. ^_~ I do my site for myself anywho. :razz::P:P so just snub me...see if I care...

Expect something terrible in your e-mail next week....bwahahahahaha

~the Annoying~
Stormbringer
Regular Poster

Postby Thistle on Fri Mar 29, 2002 1:14 pm

=whimper-whine=
NOBODY LOVES ME! My site is stinky. Thistle hasn't even written me in awhile. AND SHE WRITES EVERYBODY!!!
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

HEY!! Aerael plugged your site only a couple of days ago in, um, one of these topics...can't remember which one exactly. Erm. And oh, I do NOT write everybody. :razz: You're gonna make me look bad. Heh.

I got my damn wisdom tooth yanked yesterday. I thought I was going in to get a cavity taken care of, and I did, but I find out all my pain is coming from a decayed wisdom tooth. So it got yanked. Owie. But I have codeine, so I'm not complaining. ^_^ And I got sent home from work today for it. I told my boss what happened, and she was all, "Oh my God! What the hell are you doing here then?" And everyone else concurred. So I came home, had soup, took codeine, and went to bed. Nice day. ^_^

Um...and that's my excuse for not writing anything today. *giggle*

--Lenore

Thistle
Regular Poster

Postby Stormbringer on Sat Mar 30, 2002 1:25 pm

On 2002-03-29 13:14, Thistle wrote:
I got my damn wisdom tooth yanked yesterday... But I have codeine... I came home, had soup, took codeine, and went to bed. Nice day. ^_^

Um...and that's my excuse for not writing anything today. *giggle*

OK...I FORGIVE you. :smile: at least until the codeine wears off...

~the Annoying~
Stormbringer
Regular Poster

Postby KamiKaze on Sat Mar 30, 2002 4:05 pm

Aw....*huggles Stormbringer* we love you, yes we do! I was actually wondering what had become of you, but I never have time to wander around and say hello anymore. Had to work today, as a matter of fact. =p
<a href="http://glamourlust.keenspace.com">Glamour Lust:</a>
Life, Love, and the Creative Process.
And don't forget the pretty winged faery boys.

"Physics are for wussies and mortals."
--Iolanthe
KamiKaze
Regular Poster

Postby Uneide on Tue Apr 02, 2002 6:00 am

Kammy-
hehehe... wee! a mention on gL! ^_^ I'm still amazed by how you manage to do it all... anyhow, wanted to let you know that I posted the two pics I did of Mark and Davy in my gift art section, course with link to GL...*nods nods* I still think your too harsh with the poor Mark, sure he's a primadonna, but he's so adorable! *VEG*

Aaaanyhooo.... hope this was the right place to post this? :wink:
<a href="http://blatah.keenspace.com">http://blatah.keenspace.com</a>
A shapeshifting bard. A girl who falls from the sky or is thrown off roofs. a self described stylish monk. How could things go wrong?
Uneide
Regular Poster

Postby Markkastanen on Tue Apr 02, 2002 6:33 am

*quirks brow* Adorable, am I?*bows politely* The lady has good taste. I approve of my portrait--it's very well done--I applaud you. You have a great deal of talent--unlike some of the warped little hack creators I know. >= Can you say, "Copyright Infringement?"
Markkastanen
Regular Poster

Return to Glamour Lust