To Thistle (Re: 3/24/02 comic)

Postby KamiKaze on Sun Mar 24, 2002 9:44 am

Sorry, we had massive computer failure last night, and I was unable to finish, much less post, the comic for today. But Wayne worked on her all night long (huggles poor long-suffering hubby) and I'll have the new page posted in another hour or two, at the latest. Another good reason for me to try to get these pages uploaded at least two weeks ahead. Damn job, interfering with my hobbies! Grrr....

"Physics are for wussies and mortals."
--Iolanthe

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KamiKaze on 2002-03-24 17:29 ]</font>
KamiKaze
Regular Poster

Postby KamiKaze on Sun Mar 24, 2002 1:38 pm

Hey Thistle...everything's running semi-smoothly again, trying to throw together a few pages for Finvarra's Den really quick. It'll be more functional than beautiful at first, but it can be tweaked later. What should I post as far as writing goes? If you could just start getting together whatever you want and setting it up so it'll be ready to post--plain .txt files would be great, I would be eternally grateful! ^_^ Still no mail access. W/B here or @ the GL Yahoo addy. ^_^

Wait, nevermind--looks like Yahoo is down. So I guess my hotmail is all that's left. =p

geckoshiani@hotmail.com

ARGH!!! Nevermind! I can't seem to get on there either! Just talk to me here. I'll check back periodically. *stomp stomp* grrr....

--Iolanthe

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KamiKaze on 2002-03-24 13:41 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KamiKaze on 2002-03-24 13:43 ]</font>
KamiKaze
Regular Poster

Postby Thistle on Sun Mar 24, 2002 3:23 pm

But all my stuff is smut!!! Oh well...I guess you can always post ratings...

Ummm...how about these:

Despair
False Alarms
Lily Introduced (have to come up with a real title for that one)
Past Lives?
Slumber Party?
Umm...that Belamy/Belaroth thing?

That's all the finished stuff I have. Funny how as the artist, you actually have more stuff written. Well, not funny. It just shows who of the two of us has more willpower and dedication. *sigh* :sad:
Thistle
Regular Poster

Postby KamiKaze on Sun Mar 24, 2002 3:50 pm

But finished or no, your stuff is still better than mine! *giggle* Anyway, it'll all be rated anyway, so smut is welcome. I've got the first two pages almost set up, but I gotta go with Leigh to this wacky new writing group she found tonight--but hopefully I'll have Finvarra's Den up this week. Gotta get that last link active! It's driving me nuts...

--Iolanthe

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KamiKaze on 2002-03-24 17:52 ]</font>
KamiKaze
Regular Poster

Postby KamiKaze on Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:28 pm

*sigh* Once again, my plans have fallen through...=( ...So...it looks like I'll either be doing more comic pages or working on FD tonight. Oh, and my mail is up again.

Do I have the latest versions of all the stories on your list? "Despair" is definitely going up first, 'cuz that story rocks, I love the Lily one too, Slumber Party was really cute (I thought you didn't like that one though?). I think you should hold off on posting "Past Lives" though. I think that can be intergrated into the story.
"False Alarms" was great! Hang on the the Bel/Roth thing, and see if they show up in the comic first. I can always post it later. ^_^
<a href="http://glamourlust.keenspace.com">Glamour Lust:</a>
Life, Love, and the Creative Process.
And don't forget the pretty winged faery boys.

--Iolanthe
KamiKaze
Regular Poster

Postby Thistle on Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:31 pm

Do I have the latest versions of all the stories on your list? "Despair" is definitely going up first, 'cuz that story rocks, I love the Lily one too, Slumber Party was really cute (I thought you didn't like that one though?). I think you should hold off on posting "Past Lives" though. I think that can be intergrated into the story.
"False Alarms" was great! Hang on the the Bel/Roth thing, and see if they show up in the comic first. I can always post it later. ^_^

I'll have to send them all to you, I guess...I've done tweaking here and there. So I'll send Despair, SP, FA, and the unnamed Lily story.
"...You said 'Let's dance' and I said 'O.K' and the next thing I know you're all foom with the fire and the evil and the kill'n..."

--Lenore

<a href="http://glamourlust.keenspace.com">Glamour Lust</a>
Thistle
Regular Poster

Return to Glamour Lust