3/17/02 Strip

Postby Thistle on Sun Mar 17, 2002 7:28 am

*ahem* For all those wondering what that thing is sitting next to my computer--that's my Cthulu plushie. :grin: Aww, you added my Thooloo!!

And dammit, Mark! Watch where you're throwing those damn things!!
"...You said 'Let's dance' and I said 'O.K' and the next thing I know you're all foom with the fire and the evil and the kill'n..."

--Lenore

<a href="http://glamourlust.keenspace.com">Glamour Lust</a>
Thistle
Regular Poster

Postby Markkastanen on Sun Mar 17, 2002 10:32 am

I <U>was</U> watching where I was throwing. I for one am convinced that this is all Aerael's fault. If your Chaos-damned lust faery would sit still, there wouldn't be a problem. >=(
Markkastanen
Regular Poster

Postby Moonrose on Sun Mar 17, 2002 1:21 pm

For all those wondering what that thing is sitting next to my computer--that's my Cthulu plushie. :grin: Aww, you added my Thooloo!!

i was wondering what the hell that was....

oh! you guys need to add one of those "vote for me every day!" links! so we can express our love!

(yes, mark, that includes love for you too.... arrogant eye-candy that you are.... :> )
Moonrose
Regular Poster

Postby Tess_the_succubus on Wed Mar 20, 2002 10:03 am

ROTFLMFAO!!!! He's hiding in Tess's cleavage!!! LOL!!! Man I wish I had enough cleavage to do that.... rrrr *looks closely at her own lack of chest and goes off grumbling*.... hope Morte doesn't mind tooo much... *grins* I havent heard much from that neck of the woods, how is my favorite shifter??
um.. I'm sorry... I must have left my succubus self waiting, I better go draw some more. Toodles! *disapears in a puff of pink smoke, POOF!*
Tess_the_succubus
Regular Poster

Postby Thistle on Wed Mar 20, 2002 10:42 am

Oh, Morte's doing quite well really. Did I ever mention he's a P.I.? No? Well, he is. And he's in the middle of a fun little case that maybe someday I'll get written down. *grumble* He says hi. :grin: Oh, and he also says if your succubus self is late to work one more time, you're getting a paycut. :razz:

Heee...I had Aerael and Mark's hand down my cleavage. Good day all around.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Thistle on 2002-03-20 10:45 ]</font>
Thistle
Regular Poster

Postby Tess_the_succubus on Thu Mar 21, 2002 8:13 am

I'm never late for work?! Right?? *grins sheepishly* heh heh heh tell him I'll make it up to him later... *grins*
um.. I'm sorry... I must have left my succubus self waiting, I better go draw some more. Toodles! *disapears in a puff of pink smoke, POOF!*
Tess_the_succubus
Regular Poster

Postby Tess_the_succubus on Thu Mar 21, 2002 8:35 am

[quote]
Oh, and he also says if your succubus self is late to work one more time, you're getting a paycut. :razz:

Wait, I work for Morte?? When did this happen?? Hmmmm.... a little boss and secretary action?? I guess Morte makes a good secretary for me, but can he type well?? *grins evilly* Tess? Is this part of a story you're writing?? OOOOO!! FUN! *huggles Kami and Thistle then runs to her job so she doesnt get a pay cut* I'm comin Morte!
Tess_the_succubus
Regular Poster

Postby Thistle on Thu Mar 21, 2002 9:08 am

Oh, didn't I mention? ^_^ You're Morte's girl Friday now. Well, your succubus is. You get to glare at all the leggy clients that come waltzing in and start flirting. Then you get to accidently spill coffee on Morte for looking. :razz:

I'll get it all written out one o'these days...
"...You said 'Let's dance' and I said 'O.K' and the next thing I know you're all foom with the fire and the evil and the kill'n..."

--Lenore

Thistle
Regular Poster

Postby TwilightsChild on Thu Mar 21, 2002 12:08 pm

On 2002-03-21 08:35, Tess_the_succubus wrote:

Hmmmm.... a little boss and secretary action??

I'm comin Morte!

is it just me or am i beginning to pick up on a pattern here? *flips through other posts where Tess mentions Morte* ah, probably just me . . .

-matt
TwilightsChild
Regular Poster

Postby Tess_the_succubus on Thu Mar 21, 2002 2:04 pm

Hey, I may be short, but trust me I am aaaaall leg. My legs were almost longer than my best friend's who is 5'7". Hmmm, *thinks about spilling coffee on Morte for looking*, but wont he get mad at me?? I suppose, being a succubus I more than make up for it! *waves to Io* it has its perks doesnt it...

Matt, yes there is a trend... If Morte wasnt just a story character.... wow... that's all I have to say. Morte is just...oh so good... but then again *succubus self takes over keyboard* I'm not too bad meself...*winks at Mark and Aereal, then walks off swaying her hips* (I know better than to wink at Davy, I'd be toast)
Tess_the_succubus
Regular Poster

Postby KamiKaze on Sun Mar 24, 2002 4:06 pm

Yeah, that evil little succubus stole my crush. Now I have to find another one of Thistle's characters to obsess over. *starts eyeing 'Roth. Hmm...naw...he's trouble. *starts eyeing Iolanthe* No...that would be wrong...but since I promised Moonrose that she could have rebound Davy--can I have rebound Io? Dammit Thistle--you've hooked up all of your characters!!!
<a href="http://glamourlust.keenspace.com">Glamour Lust:</a>
Life, Love, and the Creative Process.
And don't forget the pretty winged faery boys.

"Physics are for wussies and mortals."
--Iolanthe
KamiKaze
Regular Poster

Postby Thistle on Sun Mar 24, 2002 4:12 pm

*starts eyeing Iolanthe* No...that would be wrong...but since I promised Moonrose that she could have rebound Davy--can I have rebound Io? Dammit Thistle--you've hooked up all of your characters!!!

*giggle* You can have Anakias. :razz: Or Bel, s/he's free. *giggle* Or Naen. And Haven is always looking for additions to his harem. LOL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Thistle on 2002-03-24 16:16 ]</font>
Thistle
Regular Poster

Postby KamiKaze on Sun Mar 24, 2002 4:32 pm

On 2002-03-24 16:12, Thistle wrote:

*giggle* You can have Anakias. :razz: Or Bel, s/he's free. *giggle* Or Naen. And Haven is always looking for additions to his harem. LOL

Anakias is evil! And Naen is off limits. I'm not playing with any characters Mark's already played with. *shudder* Now Bel...there's a thought. >=) I like Bel, despite all to the...um...confusion. =p Besides, s/he's BLUE!!! *huggles Belamy*

*sigh* And while I adore Lord Haven, Mark would absolutely hit the ceiling. You know how he feels about the undead. Then again.... *starts eyeing Lord Haven thoughtfully* Hmmm.....Decisions, decisions... >=)
<a href="http://glamourlust.keenspace.com">Glamour Lust:</a>
Life, Love, and the Creative Process.
And don't forget the pretty winged faery boys.

--Iolanthe
KamiKaze
Regular Poster

Postby Tess_the_succubus on Sun Mar 24, 2002 6:15 pm

Me? Evil?? never.. besides Kammy.... YOU"RE MARRIED!
Tess_the_succubus
Regular Poster

Postby KamiKaze on Mon Mar 25, 2002 6:46 am

*giggle* Yes, and I love my hubby very much! He doesn't mind my silly schoolgirl crushes....he knows that they don't really mean anything. I'd never trade him for all the Mortes and Iolanthes in the world! Besides, every new crush is just something else for him to tease me about. Not that he doesn't have enough ammunition already. =p

--Iolanthe

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KamiKaze on 2002-03-25 06:50 ]</font>
KamiKaze
Regular Poster

Postby Tess_the_succubus on Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:09 am

Boy do I know that feeling, the guy I am starting to date, is a cutie... reminds me a lot of Davy... or maybe a blonde Morte
Tess_the_succubus
Regular Poster

Postby Thistle on Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:19 am

Hey, Morte *was* a blond in the first draft. :razz: Now he's a burgundy redhead like his daughter.

Heh...I'd like to see this Davy lookalike, but be wary of Kammy. She's already stated that any Davy lookalikes are getting faenapped. :grin:

--Lenore

Thistle
Regular Poster

Postby Tess_the_succubus on Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:09 pm

Sorry, Paul is mine. Quite honestly, he's the first guy I've met who doesnt judge me and likes me for my mind and not other assets. He's a sweetheart, and well, if he's made into a fae, he'd be an incubus, maybe... oh well. I'll send you a pic sometime. Maybe with the wing payment
Tess_the_succubus
Regular Poster

Postby Thistle on Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:55 pm

Wig payment. :razz: Never got the wings, remember? ^__^

But better be sure he's worthy of cosplaying any of our characters. Kammy's husband is looking forward to thumping any sad attempts that show up at our cons. Hee. What a barbaric sweetie, protecting our characters like that.

--Lenore

Thistle
Regular Poster

Postby Tess_the_succubus on Mon Mar 25, 2002 3:26 pm

This guy is more than worth it. He's a bit shorter, but then again, I am not exactly a tall glass of water. I top the charts at 5'1" and he's 5'5". We make a cute couple though. The contrast of my deep red hair and bright blue eyes, and his sandy blonde hair and enchanting blue eyes. He's not totally effeminate, he has a lot of muscle tone because he was wrestler. Talk about a six pack, it just makes me want to... err necer mind, Morte might get jealous. I dont know, Paul is just really sweet. He knows what I went through over Christmas, and he really wants to take it slow for my sake, hes made it rather clear that he respects me and would do nothing to hurt me. I love that about him... he's just gorgeous, inside and out.
Tess_the_succubus
Regular Poster

Next

Return to Glamour Lust