Thanks, everyone :)

Locked
User avatar
Anchella
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2002 4:00 pm
Contact:

Thanks, everyone :)

Post by Anchella »

I just wanted to thank everyone who's been reading our comic. You guys are the greatest :) Also, thanks to everyone who voted, since we just suddenly jumped like 3 spaces in the keenspace 100 ^_^ Thanks for the vote of confidence and for spending the time to read our comic, vote, or draw on the bbs :)
shounenaigo.keenspace.com
angela.ethereal.net

User avatar
Steve-san
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2002 3:05 pm
Contact:

Post by Steve-san »

Yup, i voted!

User avatar
Mandichan
Regular Poster
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: DE, USA
Contact:

Post by Mandichan »

And so we are thankful!! For people like you who support us so much!!! You are so nice!! Thanks to everyone!!!! ^o^

User avatar
Vampy
Regular Poster
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2002 11:04 pm
Location: The Past
Contact:

Post by Vampy »

I did too! XD
- Vampy

"I'll never forget about you. There now, close your eyes" - Gackt

"An empty room, A room without you, An empty room, I am disppearing..." - Luna Sea

Locked