This was actually rather depressing to me. You'll see that people still think games make great movies
Well, the good news for me is so far no ones come up with any of MY ideas...
*Brain fizzles....GrayTiger wrote:Don't forget the upcoming Star Trek movie.
Given the Elder Scrolls formula, I predict that said movie would clock in at forty hours long.GrayTiger wrote:I'd love to see the Elder Scrolls games made into movies. Haven't played the first two yet but I am well into Morrowind.
'The Incredibles' was good too, loved Mr. Incredible's comments when being briefed to take on the war machine.Anthony Lion wrote:Nick Fury?
The ONLY Superhero movie I've enjoyed the last few years was the Mystery Men. (got to love a movie with heroes who accidentally fries the towns biggest hero, and such villains as Casanova Frankenstein)
Close. Film makers (at least the big studios) are driven by committee and guaranteed profits. To them it's more important to be in charge and own the whole profit than to make a good product.Atarlost wrote:I think it's that film makers think film watchers are idiots.
...What? You mean you didn't like The Incredibles, Batman Begins or the Spider-Man movies?Anthony Lion wrote:The ONLY Superhero movie I've enjoyed the last few years was the Mystery Men. (got to love a movie with heroes who accidentally fries the towns biggest hero, and such villains as Casanova Frankenstein)
Ad Nauseum? Haven't read that one yetSqueaky Bunny wrote:I see several books being converted to screen. A spell for Chamelion, Enders game, Second Foundation, Horton hears a Who, ad nauseum.
What really sucks is remakes. There is no shortage of writers or talent, just intelligence in the boardrooms.
Someday there will be a decent Heinlein movie.