Potential enemies
Potential enemies
Now that we have a thread to allies, perhaps it would be proper to have one with his enemies.
So, here they are:
The diciples of the Gragnum "god"
The, possible, diciples of Rosad Beithers.
Rahan (that idiot smith-boy, hit him with a stick!)
Also remember the mentioning about the last questor's mystical dissaperance, maybe some old enemy is going to resurface...
The possebilities are endless! It is indeed a dangerous world the Racconians inhabit. <wry smile>
So, here they are:
The diciples of the Gragnum "god"
The, possible, diciples of Rosad Beithers.
Rahan (that idiot smith-boy, hit him with a stick!)
Also remember the mentioning about the last questor's mystical dissaperance, maybe some old enemy is going to resurface...
The possebilities are endless! It is indeed a dangerous world the Racconians inhabit. <wry smile>
-
LoneWolf23k
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 711
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Re: Potential enemies
I think the Gragum "God"'s disciples aren't going to be a huge problem... Considering that he failed his "test of divinity" and got his @$$ killed by a young Racconan, I doubt he's going to get many believers.greatdane wrote:Now that we have a thread to allies, perhaps it would be proper to have one with his enemies.
So, here they are:
The diciples of the Gragnum "god"
The, possible, diciples of Rosad Beithers.
Rahan (that idiot smith-boy, hit him with a stick!)
Also remember the mentioning about the last questor's mystical dissaperance, maybe some old enemy is going to resurface...
The possebilities are endless! It is indeed a dangerous world the Racconians inhabit. <wry smile>
- StrangeWulf13
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2003 9:03 pm
- Location: Frozen plains of North Dakota...
- Contact:
Ah yes, Gilder. Isn't he Rahan's father? Or at least an associate of his? =P Fat blowhard indeed; thinks he's more important than he is, and will try to get anyone willing to listen to side with him.RHJunior wrote:You forgot Gilder, the fat blowhard from Freeman Downs.
I personally hope he goes bankrupt when Quentyn solves the mystery of the dwarves and why they stopped trading.
I'm lost. I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait. Thanks.
- SolidusRaccoon
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3046
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 6:15 pm
- Location: Outer Heaven
Heh feed Gilder to the Gragnum, they choke on the blowhard. 2 problems solved.
Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual... such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Solidus. ...What should I do about the woman? Yes sir. I'll keep her under surveillance. Yes. Thank you. Good-bye...... Mr. President.
- SolidusRaccoon
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3046
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 6:15 pm
- Location: Outer Heaven
Heh, very good point.
Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual... such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Solidus. ...What should I do about the woman? Yes sir. I'll keep her under surveillance. Yes. Thank you. Good-bye...... Mr. President.
- SolidusRaccoon
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3046
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 6:15 pm
- Location: Outer Heaven
And be their lunch.
Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual... such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Solidus. ...What should I do about the woman? Yes sir. I'll keep her under surveillance. Yes. Thank you. Good-bye...... Mr. President.
-
Squirrelly61104
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 376
- Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 8:11 am
- Location: Sitting up and facing forward. Why?
Eminies
Want to find out who might be Quentyns potential eminies?
Find someone who has been ordering Jello Brand Jelatin by the crate load.
(expecially lime!)
Find someone who has been ordering Jello Brand Jelatin by the crate load.
(expecially lime!)
You can fool some of the people all of the time
And all of the people some of the time
But you can't fool all of the people all of the time.
And all of the people some of the time
But you can't fool all of the people all of the time.
- Madmoonie
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2215
- Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:05 pm
- Location: Not a fuzzy clue.... (waves)
- Contact:
I am confused...Where was this about dwarves? I asked this question earlier but no one answered me. So I ask it again: Did RH not invent the Rac'conan? I assumed he did, but am I wrong? I see stuff on the forums sometimes that I have no clue where they got that from....so, whats the answer?
Also one thing that Quentyn is eventually going to have to figure out is who made the sword in the first place. And why such a seemingly very powerful weapon was broken in half. Anyway, something to think about, Tootles!
Also one thing that Quentyn is eventually going to have to figure out is who made the sword in the first place. And why such a seemingly very powerful weapon was broken in half. Anyway, something to think about, Tootles!
Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?' John 11: 25-26
----
Want a new avatar? Contact me and I can set you up with a new sig pic or avatar, totally FREE!
----
Want a new avatar? Contact me and I can set you up with a new sig pic or avatar, totally FREE!
-
Bolo Unit_BRL of the Line
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 1:55 pm
- Location: Giving the Enemy a right good thrashing.
It was forged at the Artifacer's Guild by an unnamed smith. Its subsequent use as a training weapon for luxcrafters resulted in a prodigious amount of half-finshed or unanchored spells bieng stored within that unassuming blade. As to its temporary sudering, perhaps the sheer number of spells overstressed the blade and snapped it, or perhaps it is standard procedure to break training blades when they are retired from active service. As to the unusual qualities of the blade, well the only person who knows that for sure at the moment is Ralph, as the contents of a barrel of sherry have obliterated the memories of those who repaired and tampred with the blade. Please correct me if I have stated inaccuracies.
- Wayfarer
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 776
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:15 pm
- Location: Lantern Waste
- Contact:
I'm not positive because I don't have them, but I think a lot of that stuff is probably coming from the CDs. There's extra info about the Questor world and stuff on those.I see stuff on the forums sometimes that I have no clue where they got that from....so, whats the answer?
“The mirror may tell us what we are; memory may tell us what we were; but only the imagination can tell us what we might be.” – Donald Keesey
“You go whistling in the dark/ Making light of it/ Making light of it/ And I follow with my heart/ Laughing all the way// Oh 'cause you move me/ You get me dancing and you make me sing/ You move me/ Now I'm taking delight/ In every little thing/ How you move me”
~ "You Move Me"
Pierce Pettis, Gordon Kennedy
“You go whistling in the dark/ Making light of it/ Making light of it/ And I follow with my heart/ Laughing all the way// Oh 'cause you move me/ You get me dancing and you make me sing/ You move me/ Now I'm taking delight/ In every little thing/ How you move me”
~ "You Move Me"
Pierce Pettis, Gordon Kennedy
See http://npc.keenspace.com/d/20020908.html and http://npc.keenspace.com/d/20030810.html.Madmoonie wrote:Also one thing that Quentyn is eventually going to have to figure out is who made the sword in the first place. And why such a seemingly very powerful weapon was broken in half. Anyway, something to think about, Tootles!
The sword was broken because, at the time Quentyn aquired it, it was a useless piece of junk.
At to its current state, you can blame Kestrel, Fennel, and Quentyn himself.
minor point:
you never ever put spells in the BLADE. You put them in the HILT and POMMEL, and extend them out THROUGH the blade, as an antennae.
You don't put rune paths in the part of a tool or weapon that you're constantly pounding against other objects, anymore than you'd put a keyboard on the head of a hammer.
you never ever put spells in the BLADE. You put them in the HILT and POMMEL, and extend them out THROUGH the blade, as an antennae.
You don't put rune paths in the part of a tool or weapon that you're constantly pounding against other objects, anymore than you'd put a keyboard on the head of a hammer.
"What was that popping noise ?"
"A paradigm shifting without a clutch."
--Dilbert
"A paradigm shifting without a clutch."
--Dilbert
-
Ransom Returns
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2003 2:00 pm
I am confused...Where was this about dwarves?
It's explained here:
http://npc.keenspace.com/d/20020331.html
- SolidusRaccoon
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3046
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 6:15 pm
- Location: Outer Heaven
Learn something new every day.RHJunior wrote:minor point:
you never ever put spells in the BLADE. You put them in the HILT and POMMEL, and extend them out THROUGH the blade, as an antennae.
You don't put rune paths in the part of a tool or weapon that you're constantly pounding against other objects, anymore than you'd put a keyboard on the head of a hammer.
Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual... such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Solidus. ...What should I do about the woman? Yes sir. I'll keep her under surveillance. Yes. Thank you. Good-bye...... Mr. President.
-
Squirrelly61104
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 376
- Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 8:11 am
- Location: Sitting up and facing forward. Why?
Keyboard
You don't put rune paths in the part of a tool or weapon that you're constantly pounding against other objects, anymore than you'd put a keyboard on the head of a hammer.
My computer insists on doing on what I tell it to do instead of what I want it to do.
Is it okay if I put the head of a hammer on the keyboard?
Hard.
Repeatedly!
You can fool some of the people all of the time
And all of the people some of the time
But you can't fool all of the people all of the time.
And all of the people some of the time
But you can't fool all of the people all of the time.
