One helping of Bravado coming up...
- Anthony Lion
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 298
- Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:32 am
- Location: Norway
- Contact:
One helping of Bravado coming up...
Someone sure acts cocky in that last picture in Tuesday's comic 
My name is Lion, Anthony Lion.
A fur with a license to purr
A fur with a license to purr
-
Ringcaat
- Newbie
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:16 am
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Contact:
Not hurt that badly?
A little surprising he's in any shape to climb a ladder, given that he's short on blood and close to death. I guess the old adrenalin came back...it makes for a snappy reunion with Irons, though. 
This signature has been left empty to heighten your anticipation.
- Anthony Lion
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 298
- Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:32 am
- Location: Norway
- Contact:
- SolidusRaccoon
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3046
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 6:15 pm
- Location: Outer Heaven
Well he deserved it, now time for a nice long vacation.
Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual... such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Solidus. ...What should I do about the woman? Yes sir. I'll keep her under surveillance. Yes. Thank you. Good-bye...... Mr. President.
- SolidusRaccoon
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3046
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 6:15 pm
- Location: Outer Heaven
Ohhhh then he would need to become rat food, err mouse food. Whatever.
Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual... such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Solidus. ...What should I do about the woman? Yes sir. I'll keep her under surveillance. Yes. Thank you. Good-bye...... Mr. President.
Reference the following:
http://npc.keenspace.com/d/20040924.html
"Eight feet tall and farting thunderbolts" is a direct quote from panel 3.
http://npc.keenspace.com/d/20040924.html
"Eight feet tall and farting thunderbolts" is a direct quote from panel 3.
- SolidusRaccoon
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3046
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 6:15 pm
- Location: Outer Heaven
You are correct, good memory.
Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual... such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Solidus. ...What should I do about the woman? Yes sir. I'll keep her under surveillance. Yes. Thank you. Good-bye...... Mr. President.
3 points:
#1....The clean, cool rain has to feel good on those wounds right about now.
#2....SOMEBODY needs to retrieve the sword he dropped. Why? So he can give it to Colin as a gift. Quentyn said that it didn't feel right in his hand and he really didn't like it, but it DID serve him well here and with it he kept his word to Colin. He ended Colin's "night terrors" with it and it's something that Colin would treasure more than anything else he could ever own for the rest of his life.
#3....Once he's healed, can we PLEASE have Ol' Quenty here go bust Rahan square in the chops next time he teases him????
#1....The clean, cool rain has to feel good on those wounds right about now.
#2....SOMEBODY needs to retrieve the sword he dropped. Why? So he can give it to Colin as a gift. Quentyn said that it didn't feel right in his hand and he really didn't like it, but it DID serve him well here and with it he kept his word to Colin. He ended Colin's "night terrors" with it and it's something that Colin would treasure more than anything else he could ever own for the rest of his life.
#3....Once he's healed, can we PLEASE have Ol' Quenty here go bust Rahan square in the chops next time he teases him????
We are NOT surrounded.....this is a "target rich" environment!
- Anthony Lion
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 298
- Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:32 am
- Location: Norway
- Contact:
- SolidusRaccoon
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3046
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 6:15 pm
- Location: Outer Heaven
DoubleAstral wrote:I seconed motion three 8) there is little more I hate in this world then bullies.
Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual... such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Solidus. ...What should I do about the woman? Yes sir. I'll keep her under surveillance. Yes. Thank you. Good-bye...... Mr. President.
- SolidusRaccoon
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3046
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 6:15 pm
- Location: Outer Heaven
It belongs in a museum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Astral wrote:Ahh they won't miss it, besides its going to a worthy caurse.Anthony Lion wrote:But... it's not his to give away.Sharuuk wrote:#2....SOMEBODY needs to retrieve the sword he dropped. Why? So he can give it to Colin as a gift.
(It's a loaner from the hall of Artificers)
Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual... such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Solidus. ...What should I do about the woman? Yes sir. I'll keep her under surveillance. Yes. Thank you. Good-bye...... Mr. President.
- The JAM
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2281
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere in Mexico...
- Contact:
[...unWARP!!!]
Good evening.
They may be surface wounds, but he has a HEAP of surface wounds. That, in the medical profession (so I hear), is generally known as Not A Good Thing.
Also, lying on the floor with OPEN WOUNDS, when who-knows-what has been on that floor, is also Not A Good Thing.
Having open wounds for a Long Time (how long was he unconscious?) is also considered Not A Good Thing.
Somebody PLEASE get him to a hospital!! (or a reasonable facsimile thereof)
And yes, if Rahan starts bad mouthing him, I hope Quentyn does something Not Very Nice to him.
Good evening.
They may be surface wounds, but he has a HEAP of surface wounds. That, in the medical profession (so I hear), is generally known as Not A Good Thing.
Also, lying on the floor with OPEN WOUNDS, when who-knows-what has been on that floor, is also Not A Good Thing.
Having open wounds for a Long Time (how long was he unconscious?) is also considered Not A Good Thing.
Somebody PLEASE get him to a hospital!! (or a reasonable facsimile thereof)
And yes, if Rahan starts bad mouthing him, I hope Quentyn does something Not Very Nice to him.
- Astral
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1577
- Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:15 am
- Location: "I am the terror, that flaps in the night!"
- Contact:
What would a museum do with it except put it in a realy shiny display case along with the corps of the rat king as part of an entire exibition on modern day questersSolidusRaccoon wrote:It belongs in a museum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Astral wrote:Ahh they won't miss it, besides its going to a worthy caurse.Anthony Lion wrote: But... it's not his to give away.
(It's a loaner from the hall of Artificers)
Whats more important? Self promotion, or a lil' kits eternal happness?
- SolidusRaccoon
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3046
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 6:15 pm
- Location: Outer Heaven
Dr. Henry Jones Junior says it belongs in a museum
Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual... such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Solidus. ...What should I do about the woman? Yes sir. I'll keep her under surveillance. Yes. Thank you. Good-bye...... Mr. President.