SS Character Count!

Neonacid
Regular Poster
Location: Whadda ya mean by that? Are you a cop or somethin?!

Post by Neonacid »

Apple Strudel, as you guessed, is a pastry, austrian in origin I believe, and the saying which I slightly tweekd was "As american as baseball and apple pie". The actual saying was tweeked by a comedian by the name of Darrel Hammond when he was making fun of a certain actor named Arnold S. who was running for governer of California. Anyway, as this 'Arnold' he said I could even be your president, and he was corrected since only american born citizens can run for President. so anyway, that's it. sorry. I like koalas. Their cute. And angry if male and in heat. very scary. they kill each other if they dont get any. Oh, and ummm, some human males also do this. anyway, so im done. I hope I cleared some stuff up.

~Neonacid

go australia!
Never judge a person unless you walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you talk about them, you'll be a mile away AND you'll have their shoes!

CarolineHat
Regular Poster

. . .*Sweatdrop*

Post by CarolineHat »

Okay, no selling anything.

You're australian? Wow! (Ugh. I'm american. . .What's Apple strudel? Forgive me, I know not of these high terms.)

A NEW walkabout? Oh yay!

Okays, scince you're all bugging me I'll make a fancomic. It'll inclue Gina, almost certainly, and a few other people.

Go figure. Now I must spend a lot of time copying sprite sheets into Paint and then making a comic. Oh yay.

O.o

Neonacid
Regular Poster

Post by Neonacid »

Can I be in? You can use GIR, my icon. I have a link to the sprite if you want. Otherwise, I wont bother you. Anyway, a strudel is like a tortilla, except instead of corn, they use normal bread. They cut a couple holes in the top and filled with the same apple filling as pie, but has like frosting on top. it's good. Mmmm, filling. Anyway, i'm done. Yeah, i'm a "native" american. Even though I hate being an american and think the white man should die, I know that most ppl aren't really responsible for the bad stuff that happened in the past. Anyway, so, yeah. I'm also hispanic american. Yeah. uuummm...im done. bye.
Never judge a person unless you walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you talk about them, you'll be a mile away AND you'll have their shoes!

Alias
Regular Poster

Post by Alias »

*will promote hats to be in comic, and has sprite on the fanart page ^_^*

Anyways, mentioning using the sprite sheets in Paint got me thinking. If Terra takes too long to post new stuff, maybe I'll have to draw a fancomic.... Heheheheheh. (She's seen my cheapo comics, she knows how terrifyingly lame they are... )

PenChaft
Regular Poster

Post by PenChaft »

Alias: The font is Buttercrumb... I went on a "font spree" months and months ago... that was one I absolutely wuved. The other two I absolutely loved I used for Corrupt Eden (my, now defunct, webpage) and Deviate (can't remember what font CE was, but Deviate is the Sands of Fire font).
^_^ Wuv special fonts.
And your Gina fanart is keeeeeewl. You make me want to do one to try and show you up. =D

Neonacid: Danke for explaining apple strudel. ^^;; And koalas aren't that cute up close.
PenChaft - the colourful oxymoron
home page - <A HREF="http://www.jasonbradley.com/pen/" TARGET="new">Corrupt Eden</A>
hiatusing comic - <A HREF="http://deviate.keenspace.com/" TARGET="new">Deviate</A>
finished comic - <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/chaft_kilanias/" TARGET="new">Walkabout</A>

CarolineHat
Regular Poster

Post by CarolineHat »

Even though I'm the only one who can watch it on the TV. . ."BBC" (British Broadcasting Channel. . .Is that what BBC stands for?)! Yea! "Absolutely Fabulous" (Am I sure I ought to be watching this show. . .?)! Yay! "Red Dwarf"! Yay! "Dr. Who"! Yay! "Monty Python"! Hoooorah!

I've also rented "Monty Python and the Holy Grail' (Run away! Run away!) and "The Life of Brian" numerous times. :p

And I also watch a lot of Canadian Produced shows. (I'm not big on watching my own country's shows, 'cept two or three. soooooo. . .)

. . .How the heck (take away ck and you'll get an ll. O.o Taking spanish makes one think twice about double L's.) did we get into a discussion about televison?!? Oh, well. :P

If you want a charrie in the long 5-part fancomic, (the warning! You must be older than 2 to read this fancomic. . . is done, but it's not really a part of it. I figure it'll be pure fan hystaria, and I'll try to keep it as true as possible. Oh, and with a few SS charries, and maybe. . .) just mail me, with you're sprite sheet, LINKED to, not as an attachment!!! at:
caroline_89@yahoo.com
(And e-mail that doesn't have to do with the fancomic. . .Or SS. . .I ban you from my list. That means no chain mail. I get enough of that from friends.)
Or contact me over YIM. :wink:

. . .And who wants hats? I can steal hats, or make you your own. A nice little straw hat for Pen. . .A bonnet for Neonacid. . .A cowboy hat for Alias. . .
And a top hat for Terra! Ooooooh, Such an esy way to get everyone hating me. . . :lol:

And Pen. . .I spell honour the same way you do, so don't worry. And I don't know where she went, sorry. -.-

Terra
Regular Poster

Post by Terra »

Canada is stuck in the middle of writing things with and without u's.

And Alias is not a Cowboy and I don't need a top-hat. The only hat for me is a bowl hat, like the hats old ladies wear to church on Sundays. But it's VERY hard to sprite.

Alias
Regular Poster

Post by Alias »

GWAH! Cowboy hat?? I look like a Calgarian... Q_Q *sobs*

(For those who don't know... which is probably everyone... my hometown, Edmonton, is rivals with the only other large Albertan city to the south, Calgary. Calgary's big on cowboys and stuff, and Edmonton isn't. ^_^; )

But hats are cool. Asian-style straw hats and driving caps are the best!

Caroline: Unfortunately, I only have one sprite, although I mailed it to you anyways. But he's so cuute.... ^_^ Maybe he can just stand around and make witty comments?

Pen: a)That font is so funky cool. ^_^ b) I suspect that koalas are like llamas... everyone THINKS they're all cute and stuff, but then you learn what they're really like! (My parents have llamas! They're evil, demonic creatures! ) c) Thanks for the compliment. Now I must sit down and go all out to do a proper Gina fanart, so you don't show me up too badly ^_^. d) I wanna see more Silphiel comics toooooo!

PenChaft
Regular Poster

Post by PenChaft »

My sprites... uh... the SS FF ones that Terra's done and my MM ones (psst don't tell Terra this but I never use her Origins MM Pen sprites 'cause I don't like 'em)...
The FF ones are here and I assume that's what you'll be using... heh ((wait! SS Pen has sprites... I don't... eep... *is too lazy to rectify the situation*))

I even have a hat sprite! ^_^;; The wizardy one that you can see in the Madness fan comics. Sure, the rest of the sprite is absolutely stool, but the hat isn't!

and the counts are postponed 'cause since I was sick from school all week yesterday and to-day were spent catching up. *sigh*
home page - <A HREF="http://www.jasonbradley.com/pen/" TARGET="new">Corrupt Eden</A>
hiatusing comic - <A HREF="http://deviate.keenspace.com/" TARGET="new">Deviate</A>
finished comic - <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/chaft_kilanias/" TARGET="new">Walkabout</A>

CarolineHat
Regular Poster

Post by CarolineHat »

Awwwwwwww. . .*Hugs* Pen. . Don't leave us! We neeeeeed you!

Ummm. . .Okay, then. Who wants what kind of hat. . .And how? And why? And where. . .And When. . .And. . .

I just got up. Please, kill me now!

Alias
Regular Poster

Post by Alias »

I think one of those conical Asian-style straw hats would be good. ("I'm a samurai!") Or a wizard's hat. ("I have magic powers now!") Or one of those driving caps... I can scan in a picture of one if you dunno what it looks like ("I can drive now!")

..... Umm, yeah. c_c; Pretty much in order of preference. I dunno about the how and when and where and why though. Maybe they just fall out of the sky? Or there's some plot to take over the world by making everyone wear hats so they become addicted and need a continual supply of hats?

I don't think my coherency improves through the day. >_<

Neonacid
Regular Poster

Post by Neonacid »

I like those hats too. I have one with my katana, but it's not even like a full katana, just almost a tanto, but barely. Anyway, I dont think I like that whole bonnet thing. Don't work for me. But, I think like maybe a plush piggy on my sprite cuz it's a little machine. All you's really gotta do is like put me in and then have me dance and then take me out. I can eat a taco, or somethin. Oh, and I own the meaning of life and holy grail. And, I get BBC too. I gotta pay myself and I dont get payed til friday. I gotta put like 35 bucks out just to get like 5 extra stations, its not cool. So simply norton, some funny, funny stuff. somewhat nasty at times, but funny. And trigger happy tv. Anyway, thats it. I'll mail you the sheets

~Neonacid

PS:You can call me neo(no, not like the matrix, they stole it from ME. Or, you can call me Emo, my friends do. So, yeah)

PenChaft
Regular Poster

Post by PenChaft »

CRS Category

#1 - 9 comics - Terra / Abba
Terra (or Abba...) has been in all the CRS comics. And she's the author. Go figure.

#2 - 8 comics - Pen
Yep, I'm leading all the fans. =D Go me.

#3 - 6 comics - Po
An (eventual) character of Origins, Po's been a compliment to Pen (and Kaze).

#4 - 5 comics - Caroline
Hats! Hats! Hats! Hats! Hats! Our favourite HatGirl has been bringing a dash of... um... hats... into CRS.

#4 - 5 comics - The Pink Female Tails
I have no idea.

#5 - 4 comics - Kaze
The creator of Blake should be higher up, I think. (hint hint, Terra)

#6 - 3 comics - Shiroi
A late comer, Shiroi's had three comics made for her. =D

#7 - 2 comics - Azhreia
Little pyscho b*tch.

#8 - 1 comic - Chrono_Catfish
Hey - if he can ask to be in a CRS, then all of you can too! =D

SS charas not counted. Random sprites (like in the Terra's Takeover one) not counted.

CarolineHat
Regular Poster

Post by CarolineHat »

<i>Really</i>? Wow. . .Terra's Number ONE! Yaaaaay, Terra! ^.~

Hmmmmmm. . .I'm still wondering who's controlling CRS. . .The battle continues. . .(Utter proof that the MUCK I'm playing is boring me.)

So, Pen, dija go on the retreat? (Btw, I hope you wore a hat. It's dry and hot here, and I bet it's dry and hot in Austrailia. . .It's always dry and hot here. What the hel* [Does keenspace allow hel?) Oh, yes, the winter. Then it's Wet, cold, and hot.)

PenChaft
Regular Poster

Post by PenChaft »

I didn't go. The doctor wouldn't allow me... *sigh*
And I've been real busy with doctors and tests and stuff and it's just... ARGH!

So. yeah. My stomach still hurts, after two weeks.

CarolineHat
Regular Poster

Post by CarolineHat »

I'm sorry, Pen. >.< I'm very very very sorry. I hope you feel better, you deserve to. (Does anyone really deserve pain?)

Has anyone other than me noticed the severe lack of certain topics on the board? And how they frequently dissapear, and then reappear? Or is that just me. . .?

Neonacid
Regular Poster

Post by Neonacid »

Yeah, that sux. I just got over a 4-day thing, thankfully. But, I had to work, and school, and sing 2 times, and...well, it's tough. Anyway, that really is not cool...it's so sad sometimes. Some days just seem like I should try and see the world differently, like today. Today was a horrible day, and drerry, and it may be the rain talkin' but I think sometimes everything would be better if I wasn't around to complicate things. I mean, for example, I haven't spent a decent hour with my heart, my soul, my love, and all of the rest she entails in like 2 weeks! I see her at school for 2 periods, less than an hour, and she doesn't even talk to me when she gets a chance. And when she does, she has nothing to say. And then, I ask her on my only day off from work, today, if she wanted to hang out, but she blew me off for her friends. She asked me what I wanted to do, and I didnt care and told her so, and she said let's go shopping, because it cheers both of us up. And I was fine, and she was fine, and she got all mad because I didn't want to go to my favorite stores and she wanted to go home. Then, she asks if I wanna go out to eat with my friends and then go to a movie, and I say I dont care, whatever you want, and she flips out and says dont even bother. So she goes, with this guy who was her MAJOR crush before we go out, and they went with another couple, and he was holding her hand and hugging her and they even kissed. She said she didn't initiate it or anything and it was only a small kiss, but it pist me off. And I just lived with it. So then, today, she and I were supposed to hang out at a friends house and she can't go because he cancels, so I ask if she wants to do anything else, and I say it's up to you, and she asks to come over and then as I was building up hope she says "oh yeah, I just remembered my mom told me I cant go out". It wasnt even 2 minutes ago, and I ask if she was busy tomorrow, and she says no, and I say maybe I can get off work, and she says no, I don't feel like seein you tomorrow, and turns off her cell phone. I am just so aggravated and I need to vent, sorry. I dont mean to do this to you guys but I really am so Frustrated! What does she want from me? She tells me she still loves me. She acts nice and sweet, I do what she wants and what she tells me and I still can't see her. I feel so unappreciated. I mean, do you think she's tryin to tell me somethin, cuz I really couldnt take that right now, I mean, would everyone be better off without me...I wonder...I really do...

Sincerely, and hopefully not finally
~Neonacid

Cricks5
Regular Poster

Post by Cricks5 »

Cricks5 has finally returned and brought a new character to this rp.

Name: Chad Rockwell
Nickname(s): Eli
Year: 1
Hobbies: Reading, studying, wizarding athletics
Pet(s):
Positive Traits: usually good and positive attitude.
Negative Traits: moody at times
Blood: human/some changeling
Any Background Info: The son of an original member of Frostbite School of Magic. Not only that, but he also has the inherited, but uncontrollable, ability to change into people, animals, etc. This curse is the result of a spell cast upon his father by an evil wizard while he was a student at the magical school, Castle Hogwarts. Before dying, Porter Rockwell knowingly passed this curse down to Chad. It currently manifests whenever he is under a lot of stress or is extremely angry at his condition and heritage. Chad is 5'7 and weighs 150 pounds. He has brown hair and wears eyeglasses.