Come on now *sigh*

Come on now *sigh*

Postby Orion on Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:30 am

Don't worry about it, I've always personally preferred quality over consistency when it comes to comics. Well, for me its usually not that high quality to begin with.

But my point remains, you rock so take the time you need.
NJ is also Orion's fiance of sexy passion with the love of a thousand sea monkeys

Orion
Cartoon Hero

Re: Come on now *sigh*

Postby Bushipunk on Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:06 pm

Man, I was all ready to find out what kind of horror had been called down, too...

That said, I find all of the excuses given to be valid, and like Orion I'm willing to wait. Isn't anticipation the best part?

Well, no, but it does give us more time to speculate about what's going on. I'm at a loss as to how Knucklehead's going to go from chauffering halfbreed demons to leading the reject squad of the TWO.

Bushi

(Edit: Also wanted to say I'm glad to hear someone besides me liked Constantine. I never hear anything good from anyone else and reviewers seem to hate it, but I had a great time.)
Life can be seen like chess, or pinball. In chess you try to win, thus ending the game, as quickly as possible. In pinball, the goal is to keep playing.

I like chess, but I'd rather play pinball.
Bushipunk
Regular Poster

Postby Orion on Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:45 am

Ooooh. He even has little tongues in there.

Now thats just cute :)
NJ is also Orion's fiance of sexy passion with the love of a thousand sea monkeys

Orion
Cartoon Hero

Postby Guildenstern on Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:32 pm

What? You didn't think there were tongues in there? How could he talk without tongues? I bet there's even little vocal chords and stuff in there.
Ziox: Now with lapitithamine.
Guildenstern
Regular Poster

Postby Seafog the 3rd on Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:42 pm

Unfortunately vocals cords are notoriously bad at seeing. So unless he is able to talk obstacles out of his way I'm voting for some sort of magic/voodoo bait and switchery. :P
'Never appeal to a man's 'better nature'. He may not have one. Invoking his self-intrest gives you more leverage.' -Lazarus Long
Seafog the 3rd
Regular Poster

Return to Regina Felina