Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Um....

Ahem.

:oops:
Acolyte
Regular Poster

Postby Seafog the 3rd on Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:34 pm

:P
And that's all I have to say about that.
'Never appeal to a man's 'better nature'. He may not have one. Invoking his self-intrest gives you more leverage.' -Lazarus Long
Seafog the 3rd
Regular Poster

Re: Donovan!

Postby Bushipunk on Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:24 pm

Acolyte wrote:I notice Teeth didn't say, "Keep an eye on her!"

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Um....

Ahem.

:oops:

Actually, that's interesting as well as hilarious. "Watch over her!" could be taken to have protective connotations; could it be that Donovan & Teeth (and let's not forget Knucklehead!) have non-malign intentions, rather than just engaging in a lot of exposition because of the curse they inherit from Bond villains? Nah...

I can't wait to see what the Core Personality is, though. She looks like more fun than the Ghost.

On a sort of side note, what's the actual deal with the TWO and the Army of Man? Are they the same, as I have always assumed, or what? Has there ever been canon established on that?
Life can be seen like chess, or pinball. In chess you try to win, thus ending the game, as quickly as possible. In pinball, the goal is to keep playing.

I like chess, but I'd rather play pinball.
Bushipunk
Regular Poster

Re: Donovan!

Postby Mirober on Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:41 pm

Acolyte wrote:I notice Teeth didn't say, "Keep an eye on her!"

For a while, that's what it was; in the end, I decided against it, if only because I wanted to keep this update fairly serious.

Bushipunk wrote:On a sort of side note, what's the actual deal with the TWO and the Army of Man? Are they the same, as I have always assumed, or what? Has there ever been canon established on that?

Army of Man is what the rumors spread by the supernatural denizens of the world referred to them as. True World Order is what they refer to themselves as (as opposed to the New World Order, which is their overall term for Control, Gladius Dei, the Illuminati, and any other group they consider to be the forces behind the current age)
Mirober
Regular Poster

Return to Regina Felina