Okay?

Postby CyberCorn Entropic on Fri Feb 22, 2002 6:19 pm

On 2002-02-22 09:48, Sunblaze Wildfire wrote:

I can see it now. :smile:

******************
Taxi for a half human/half furry dragon! *screech CRASH!* Um...I think I should just take to the air.
******************



Let us now see what the judges think...

9.8, 9.7, 9.5, 9.8, 1.6, 9.4, 9.7, 9.7

Overall score: 8.7

Ooo, looks as if the Russian judge's score may have cost Sunblaze the gold. One can only wonder what must be going through her head now.

_________________
"A statue has never been set up in honor of a critic." - Jean Julius Christian Sibelius

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CyberCorn Entropic on 2002-02-22 18:20 ]</font>
CyberCorn Entropic
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: The Sock Zone

Postby CyberCorn Entropic on Fri Feb 22, 2002 6:32 pm

Wait, wait, the Canadian judge is whispering something to the Russian judge. Could it be...? Yes! It appears the Russian judge did not realize he was holding his sign upside down.

Let us now see the revised scores...

9.8, 9.7, 9.5, 9.8, 9.1, 9.4, 9.7, 9.7

Overall score: 9.6

Yes, folks, the revised score has given Sunblaze Wildfire the gold!
"The more you observe politics, the more you've got to admit that each party is worse than the other." ~ Will Rogers
CyberCorn Entropic
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: The Sock Zone

Postby Sunblaze Wildfire on Fri Feb 22, 2002 9:04 pm

Uh, oh. Another curious thought comes to mind. I wonder how Cotton would handle me with his "sight of the soul". *laughs* He won't be getting one person on me that is why telepaths have a bad time with me. *falls over laughing*

Gene, is there a character of yours that is half human/half furry running around in your world?
<A HREF="http://www.sunblazewildfire.com/" TARGET=_blank>Sunblaze Wildfire</A> (a.k.a. <A HREF="http://www.bostonandshaun.com/" TARGET=_blank>Shaun Reveal</A>)
Sunblaze Wildfire
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby ZOMBIE USER 7262 on Fri Feb 22, 2002 9:15 pm

On 2002-02-22 21:04, Sunblaze Wildfire wrote:
Gene, is there a character of yours that is half human/half furry running around in your world?

Well, I'm not Gene, and he's not in Furriston (yet? I duno if Gene will throw me in for any cameos), but my persona, Elix, is half-human half-feline...but he looks like a normal human boy. Except he wouldn't need to wear a tail bandage, ever. :grin:

(*nudges Gene* ... it's good for stirring things up..:grin:) :wink:
ZOMBIE USER 7262
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Postby Sunblaze Wildfire on Fri Feb 22, 2002 9:27 pm

On 2002-02-22 21:15, Elix wrote:
On 2002-02-22 21:04, Sunblaze Wildfire wrote:
Gene, is there a character of yours that is half human/half furry running around in your world?

Well, I'm not Gene, and he's not in Furriston (yet? I duno if Gene will throw me in for any cameos), but my persona, Elix, is half-human half-feline...but he looks like a normal human boy. Except he wouldn't need to wear a tail bandage, ever. :grin:

(*nudges Gene* ... it's good for stirring things up..:grin:) :wink:



We should start an half human/half furry club. :smile:
<A HREF="http://www.sunblazewildfire.com/" TARGET=_blank>Sunblaze Wildfire</A> (a.k.a. <A HREF="http://www.bostonandshaun.com/" TARGET=_blank>Shaun Reveal</A>)
Sunblaze Wildfire
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby Genecatlow on Sat Feb 23, 2002 4:34 pm

On 2002-02-22 09:48, Sunblaze Wildfire wrote:
Shoot, I thought the shadow people would be the half human/half furry creature you said that will end this curiousity of mine, but they are all human (or ancient human by looks of it). Who is this creature that suppose to be half human/half furry that you told me about several threads ago that will be coming up in the story. I'm confused and still curious. Where is that creature? *looks around* Come on, Gene. Don't leave me hanging here. I still wonder how people react in your world of my kind.


*chuckle* Sunblaze, if I just go revealing
secrets before they figure into the plot, the
story will be ruined. You'll have to be
patient, as hard as that may be...
Genecatlow
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 3183
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Concord, CA. USA

Postby Genecatlow on Sat Feb 23, 2002 4:43 pm

On 2002-02-22 21:15, Elix wrote:
Well, I'm not Gene, and he's not in Furriston (yet? I duno if Gene will throw me in for any cameos), but my persona, Elix, is half-human half-feline...but he looks like a normal human boy. Except he wouldn't need to wear a tail bandage, ever. :grin:

(*nudges Gene* ... it's good for stirring things up..:grin:) :wink:


Things get stirred up in their world plenty!
But there's always the possibility for a few
unexpected appearances here and there. (That's
what "Gene Catlow Presents" is for!)
Genecatlow
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 3183
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Concord, CA. USA

Postby Sunblaze Wildfire on Sat Feb 23, 2002 5:44 pm

On 2002-02-23 16:43, genecatlow wrote:

Things get stirred up in their world plenty!
But there's always the possibility for a few
unexpected appearances here and there. (That's
what "Gene Catlow Presents" is for!)



Personally, I would like to see another "Gene Catlow Presents." It seems to be dead now. :sad:
<A HREF="http://www.sunblazewildfire.com/" TARGET=_blank>Sunblaze Wildfire</A> (a.k.a. <A HREF="http://www.bostonandshaun.com/" TARGET=_blank>Shaun Reveal</A>)
Sunblaze Wildfire
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby Sunblaze Wildfire on Sat Feb 23, 2002 6:45 pm

On 2002-02-23 16:34, genecatlow wrote:
*chuckle* Sunblaze, if I just go revealing
secrets before they figure into the plot, the
story will be ruined. You'll have to be
patient, as hard as that may be...



Just remember Gene there is a female feline some where in my physical being bouncing up and down going "I want to know! I want to know!" :smile:
<A HREF="http://www.sunblazewildfire.com/" TARGET=_blank>Sunblaze Wildfire</A> (a.k.a. <A HREF="http://www.bostonandshaun.com/" TARGET=_blank>Shaun Reveal</A>)
Sunblaze Wildfire
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby Genecatlow on Sun Feb 24, 2002 6:27 pm

On 2002-02-23 17:44, Sunblaze Wildfire wrote:

Personally, I would like to see another "Gene Catlow Presents." It seems to be dead now. :sad:


Oh, it's not dead! Trust me, there are GCP's
in the works, ready to go! There may be a
new presentation mode for both M&T and GCP
soon.
Genecatlow
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 3183
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Concord, CA. USA

Postby Sunblaze Wildfire on Sun Feb 24, 2002 10:25 pm

On 2002-02-24 18:27, genecatlow wrote:

Oh, it's not dead! Trust me, there are GCP's
in the works, ready to go! There may be a
new presentation mode for both M&T and GCP
soon.



Personally, I like Gene Catlow Presents better than M&T. :sad: M&T doesn't hit me as a comic to read.
<A HREF="http://www.sunblazewildfire.com/" TARGET=_blank>Sunblaze Wildfire</A> (a.k.a. <A HREF="http://www.bostonandshaun.com/" TARGET=_blank>Shaun Reveal</A>)
Sunblaze Wildfire
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Previous

 

Return to Gene Catlow



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest