Page 1 of 2
omg Zeera's eighth freakin birthday
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:51 am
by Noemz
I really didn't think this was going to happen.
Zeera is turning eight years old in September!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHH!!!
So close to wrapping this thing up, so close... ANYway, it's my shameless whoring time of year. If you would like to send fan art or a guest comic to help me celebrate, then I would like to send you a free Zeera comic book and plug your webcomic. The deadline is the 17th September (but that deadline extends when people submit stuff).
I am determined that this really is going to be the last birthday. I have fifteen comics to go.
If you would rather beat me with a stick, I'm sure we can come to some arrangement.
<<< NoemZ
Re: omg Zeera's eighth freakin birthday
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:32 am
by Dr Legostar
congrats! My comic's only turning 7 this year.
Re: omg Zeera's eighth freakin birthday
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:36 pm
by Noemz
Dr Legostar wrote:congrats! My comic's only turning 7 this year.
"Only"? Congrats to you!

Re: omg Zeera's eighth freakin birthday
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:30 pm
by McDuffies
I admire your consistency.
Re: omg Zeera's eighth freakin birthday
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:32 pm
by Dr Legostar
Noemz wrote:Dr Legostar wrote:congrats! My comic's only turning 7 this year.
"Only"? Congrats to you!

well compared to you, i'm a whole year behind.
Re: omg Zeera's eighth freakin birthday
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:29 pm
by Noemz
McDuffies wrote:I admire your consistency.
Well, you need some way to set your clock.
Or... Are you referring to me as cookie batter?
Re: omg Zeera's eighth freakin birthday
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:30 pm
by Noemz
Dr Legostar wrote:well compared to you, i'm a whole year behind.
When Zeera's over... Wait a year.

Re: omg Zeera's eighth freakin birthday
Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:25 am
by Dr Legostar
Noemz wrote:Dr Legostar wrote:well compared to you, i'm a whole year behind.
When Zeera's over... Wait a year.

well that's no fun.
Re: omg Zeera's eighth freakin birthday
Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:09 am
by Noemz
Dr Legostar wrote:well that's no fun.
We could wrestle naked in jelly?
Re: omg Zeera's eighth freakin birthday
Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:07 am
by Terotrous
Wow, that's like 200 in comic years.
Re: omg Zeera's eighth freakin birthday
Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:55 am
by Dr Legostar
Noemz wrote:Dr Legostar wrote:well that's no fun.
We could wrestle naked in jelly?
I'm fairly sure my wife would not appreciate that.
Re: omg Zeera's eighth freakin birthday
Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:02 pm
by McDuffies
I'll wrestle for you.
Re: omg Zeera's eighth freakin birthday
Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:15 pm
by Noemz
McDuffies wrote:I'll wrestle for you.
Woot! Jelly!
Re: omg Zeera's eighth freakin birthday
Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:38 pm
by Dr Legostar
and there is balance in the universe again.
Re: omg Zeera's eighth freakin birthday
Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:20 pm
by Toxic
I remember when Zeera finally lost her virginity. Yep.
Re: omg Zeera's eighth freakin birthday
Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:34 pm
by Noemz
Toxic wrote:I remember when Zeera finally lost her virginity. Yep.
Maybe someone's found it and dropped it into the Lost and Found box?
Re: omg Zeera's eighth freakin birthday
Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:14 am
by McDuffies
Silly Noemz, you can't find virginity in a lost and found box. Everyone knows that lost virginities go to virginity heaven (or alternatively virginity hell, if you were riding a horse).
Re: omg Zeera's eighth freakin birthday
Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:04 am
by Noemz
McDuffies wrote:Silly Noemz, you can't find virginity in a lost and found box. Everyone knows that lost virginities go to virginity heaven (or alternatively virginity hell, if you were riding a horse).
........................................
That explains a few things.
..............................................................
Thanks.
Re: omg Zeera's eighth freakin birthday
Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:25 pm
by Noemz
Well. That killed the conversation.
Re: omg Zeera's eighth freakin birthday
Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:23 pm
by Dr Legostar
mcDuffies, conversation murderer.