Hold on: Where's the "Show us our February Stats" thread?"

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
Post Reply
User avatar
Redtech
Regular Poster
Posts: 532
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:15 am
Location: 'Terror central' London
Contact:

Hold on: Where's the "Show us our February Stats" thread?"

Post by Redtech »

It's not under my sofa, that's for sure.

Anyway:
meiosis Gone wrong
meiosis 20009
meiosis
meiosis comic
meiosis pic
meiosis comic book Not yet?
quarantine biohazard Number 1! YAY!
Sometimes the failed experiments are the ones that don't try to kill you
Image

Xwhy
Regular Poster
Posts: 482
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:55 am

Re: Hold on: Where's the "Show us our February Stats" thread?"

Post by Xwhy »

My February stats konked out on me around the 23rd or 24th. I've added Google Analytics now.
Image

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

We live in the age of humour. Or bad jokes, anyway.

Post by Cope »

3 2 15.38% humour age
The oddest one I got before the stats went bung.
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

User avatar
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4147
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Comi-what now?
Contact:

Re: Hold on: Where's the "Show us our February Stats" thread?"

Post by Pimpette »

For P&A:

pimpette
pimpette and associates
incest comic <-- why Image
male escorts
pimp facts
pimp-ette
pimpette & associates
pimpette name
pimppette
satan incest
turkish male escort
turkish male escorts


For Shenanigan:

shenanigan books
shenanigan extra
shennanigan
Image

User avatar
Metruis
Regular Poster
Posts: 296
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:30 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Hold on: Where's the "Show us our February Stats" thread?"

Post by Metruis »

Right, then! My search results are gradually getting weirder...

between places <--hi!
tiana between places <--yes. It's me. Seriously.
between places comic <--looking for me?
"graphic novel" "fantasy" <--"someone" "likes" "quotation marks".
"sex percussions" <--HI, TREGORY!
between places, comic <--between places, search result.
betweenplaces <--myspacebarisbroken
fantasy graphic novel <--mm.
goodies avatare copyright artist <--Zuhbuh? does this relate at all, whatsoever, to the people posting my avatars page on German forums?
the place in between <-- between what?
web graphic novels <--well, this is one of those.
what places are in between <--I don't know, actually. T.T I know that between my ears there is brain, does that help?
wizards icons art <--I have one of those...
Between places comiciie=utf-8-oe=utf-8-aq=t=rls=org.mozilla:en- <--um?
between places webcomic <--Yes, that's me!
sex percussionssie=utf-8toe=utf-8taq=tarls=org.mozilla:en-US:of <--...What's with the weird added string, anyway?
updates tuesday and thursday comic <--I do! YAY!

And my SpiderForest mirror got a few different ones, as well as the typical "between places" and "betweenplaces"...

a one page moral <--A what?
between places spiderforest <--me!
fantasy graphic <--...I guess I have some of those. And I guess BP is occasionally graphic...
von tiana <--This is the single most inexplicable WUT search string I have ever gotten. I want this to be my new screenname. I don't GET it, but it's awesome. :lol:
Image

User avatar
Warofwinds
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1088
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 7:46 pm
Location: Beneath stormy skies
Contact:

Re: Hold on: Where's the "Show us our February Stats" thread?"

Post by Warofwinds »

A couple odd ones this past month!

animated people read your sentences (Metruis...was that you?)
antagonist of womens rights
half human half sheep baby (A sheeple shirt design in my store...)
how to access someones deviant page if your not their friend
fuck you penguin (I'm told this is an actual blog, but as for how MY site came up...?)
legend of winged cats
the benefit of being a studious person
wake up woman + man shirt
webcomics with pretty art
winged wolf tribal tattoo in white background
-Kez
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Metruis
Regular Poster
Posts: 296
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:30 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Hold on: Where's the "Show us our February Stats" thread?"

Post by Metruis »

animated people read your sentences (Metruis...was that you?)
NO! I just did the spiderman one! :lol: It does sound like what I would've done, though... oh well.
Image

User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 15660
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.
Contact:

Re: Hold on: Where's the "Show us our February Stats" thread?"

Post by Dr Legostar »

Only the "interesting" ones

1 0.20% comic i'm fooling you and you don't like itefr=yfp-t-501-s <--huh?
1 0.20% jar jar site:legostargalactica.comicgenesis.comoie=utf-8-oe=utf <-- no.
1 0.20% l'ames comicoei=UTF-8Tfr=opera2 <-- heh, L'ames hasn't existed for years.
1 0.20% pin up art of mary mevisroe=utf-8srls=org.mozilla:en-GB:officia <--Mv, i think they're looking for you.
1 0.20% steve zhans prison movies <--excuse me what?
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image

User avatar
Drsaltine2
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:38 am

Re: Hold on: Where's the "Show us our February Stats" thread?"

Post by Drsaltine2 »

One of the few months I actually got something:

1 1 100.00% 2009 dirigible

But mostly I'm pissed about CG dropping stats without warning.
Professor Saltine's Astrodynamic Dirigible: http://www.professorsaltine.com

User avatar
Risky
69
Posts: 3834
Joined: Tue May 04, 2004 8:41 am
Location: San Francisco
Contact:

Re: Hold on: Where's the "Show us our February Stats" thread?"

Post by Risky »

Drsaltine2 wrote:One of the few months I actually got something:

1 1 100.00% 2009 dirigible

But mostly I'm pissed about CG dropping stats without warning.
Seriously. It's almost enough to make you want to gtfo.

User avatar
Fishies
Regular Poster
Posts: 208
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:19 pm
Location: canada
Contact:

Re: Hold on: Where's the "Show us our February Stats" thread?"

Post by Fishies »

God I miss stats so much. I loved stalking my referrer links.
Image

User avatar
Risky
69
Posts: 3834
Joined: Tue May 04, 2004 8:41 am
Location: San Francisco
Contact:

Re: Hold on: Where's the "Show us our February Stats" thread?"

Post by Risky »

Many "counter" type services like sitemeter have free referrer tracking, for what it's worth. I use them, particularly since my site hosts the keenelven dropdown, so my server stats were never that reliable for counting visitors.

User avatar
Fishies
Regular Poster
Posts: 208
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:19 pm
Location: canada
Contact:

Re: Hold on: Where's the "Show us our February Stats" thread?"

Post by Fishies »

I'm trying to put in the google thingie now. Does it do refferers?
Image

User avatar
Lianweijun086
Regular Poster
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:31 am

Re: Hold on: Where's the "Show us our February Stats" thread?"

Post by Lianweijun086 »

Yes it does!
Image
Updates Tuesdays and Saturdays. Any and all comments/criticisms will be greatly appreciated!

User avatar
Metruis
Regular Poster
Posts: 296
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:30 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Hold on: Where's the "Show us our February Stats" thread?"

Post by Metruis »

Fishies wrote:I'm trying to put in the google thingie now. Does it do refferers?
Yep! Also, here's a Google Analytics hack if you (like me) missed having full referrer links. T_T http://www.reubenyau.com/google-analyti ... rring-url/

It does work, thank goodness, I prefer having the full link.
Image

User avatar
Mo
Cartoon Villain (GTC)
Posts: 5085
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:55 am
Location: On the shoulder of a giant
Contact:

Re: Hold on: Where's the "Show us our February Stats" thread?"

Post by Mo »

Heh. I decided to login and check my old comics' stats for the first time in, I don't know, 2 years?
I had no search strings for February, but going back a few months I found this:

2 1 25.00% free porno imo
3 1 25.00% imo porn

I've officially been porn-googled. My comic can rest in peace now! :D

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

I'll get a porn search one of these days...one of these days

Post by Cope »

Envy.
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

User avatar
Mo
Cartoon Villain (GTC)
Posts: 5085
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:55 am
Location: On the shoulder of a giant
Contact:

wait, wha- what happened to my forum game points? NOOO! :(

Post by Mo »

Cope wrote:Envy.
*noogies Cope* :D

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

phpBB3 ate them all up!

Post by Cope »

Ah, just like old times.

I mean, AAAAAUGHGFBHJAF JUST LIKE OLD TIMES.
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

Post Reply