Page 1 of 3
Being So Damn Old...
Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:19 am
by Seriocity
Talk about ages (Hi to all the oldies and newbies... I'm sure some of you guys know me)! I've recently come back from the dead and now am curious as to what has conspired in these forums these past few YEARS. Yes yes... and maybe I should make a new comic soon... or something.
Then there's Wisconsin.
P.S. I do not plan to update These Days. I have lost contact with my cartooning partner due to lack of communication and/or lack of time. Personally, I've lost interest in the comic and Joy Division as well (sorry folks!).
Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:21 am
by Linkara
...
...
Well, there's been a war with DrunkDuck, a Revolution or two, an apartment where everyone lived together, a hamster that ate everything and then burped, and Ghastly's on hiatus.
Now get in the box, oldbie.
Oh, and have some jolly ranchers. ^_^
*Hands you a basket of jolly ranchers.*
Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:25 am
by Seriocity
Holy crap! JOLLY RANCHERS! *eats them all* Wait... you were on the forum the time I was about, right?
Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:27 am
by Linkara
Nope. ^^ I've only been here since last April.
Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:58 am
by Rkolter
WB Seriosity.

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:43 am
by Mon Ami
Wait...there was a war with DrunkDuck >->?
And welcome back to the forums ^-^
Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:11 am
by Jeffy
what about Wisconsin now?
Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:56 am
by Czar
SpunkyNeko wrote:Wait...there was a war with DrunkDuck >->?
And welcome back to the forums ^-^
No. DD is our allies. And we have always been at war with Eur... *is shot in the head*
Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:10 am
by Noise Monkey
heh...oops. I was aiming at the bird over there....sorry.
Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:14 am
by Black Sparrow
Wow, someone I'm still too new to know. Awesome.
*waves*
Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:17 am
by Seriocity
Jeffy wrote:what about Wisconsin now?
Mmm... cheese, beer, college. I'm moving there, after years of nagging and accidents.
And worry not, Black Sparrow, I'm too old to know you since I've been gone.
Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:21 am
by TheSuburbanLetdown
Holy shit it's you!
*does a snoopy dance*
Many things have changed since were last here, mainly the clientele.
Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:25 am
by Noise Monkey
actually, you seem vaguely familiar to me. then again, my memory is like swiss cheese, if you took out the all cheese and replaced it with more holes.
Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:20 am
by Mo
SpunkyNeko wrote:Wait...there was a war with DrunkDuck >->?
Haha, newb.
WB, old-forumite-I-don't-know.
NEWBIE FLASHBACK NOOOOO
Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:48 am
by Cope
I feel young again!

Haha Spunky doesn't know about the War...
Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:06 am
by Black Sparrow
Cope wrote:I feel young again!

Isn't that usually a good thing?
Kids these days... *shakes his cane*
Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:16 am
by Cope
I wanna be old and ornery!
Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:23 am
by Grabmygoblin
I think I remember you

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:28 am
by MinekaC.
I know nothing being a complete and total noob, but I say hi and welcome back anyway. *goes skulking back into the hole of lurker/noob*
Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:10 am
by Dr Legostar
obviously the most important thing to happen in your absence was my arrival.