Where is the chat?!

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
[AlmightyPyro]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5339
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
Location: noitacoL

Where is the chat?!

Post by [AlmightyPyro] »

This is really ammature I know, but I've been trying forever to find the KeenSpace Chat, but I can't! I knew once through an e-mail I had gotten but stupid me bookmarked the location through hotmail. So of course that server has expired. I can't find it anywhere! Please some one just give me a link!
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.

User avatar
Orion
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2559
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:16 pm
Location: Omnipresent
Contact:

Post by Orion »

well, goobla has a chat applet set up at http://www.goobla.net/chat/

you can also grab an IRC client like Mirc and join #keenspace at esper.net
NJ is also Orion's fiance of sexy passion with the love of a thousand sea monkeys


Image
Image
Image

User avatar
[AlmightyPyro]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5339
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
Location: noitacoL

Post by [AlmightyPyro] »

THANKS ORION!

*kisses Orion's Sword*
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.

User avatar
Isukiyomi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2446
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:08 am
Location: The Big Apple
Contact:

Post by Isukiyomi »

[AlmightyPyro] wrote:THANKS ORION!

*kisses Orion's Sword*
*takes picture and uses it to blackmail Orion*
Valar Morghulis - Michiko Monogatari & Tehuti

User avatar
LAGtheNoggin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2532
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: the sea side
Contact:

Post by LAGtheNoggin »

We have got to make the chat a sticky or put it up on Keenspace.com or something, it's a pain having to find it everytime.

Then again, the way it is now does keep all the mindless zombie masses away... Braaaiiins....

User avatar
[AlmightyPyro]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5339
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
Location: noitacoL

Post by [AlmightyPyro] »

What IRC is better? mIRC or Leafchat?

They both have a high rating on this site and both look good.
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.

User avatar
Orion
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2559
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:16 pm
Location: Omnipresent
Contact:

Post by Orion »

Isukiyomi wrote:
[AlmightyPyro] wrote:THANKS ORION!

*kisses Orion's Sword*
*takes picture and uses it to blackmail Orion*

AAAH!!!!
NJ is also Orion's fiance of sexy passion with the love of a thousand sea monkeys


Image
Image
Image

User avatar
[AlmightyPyro]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5339
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
Location: noitacoL

Post by [AlmightyPyro] »

orion wrote:
Isukiyomi wrote:
[AlmightyPyro] wrote:THANKS ORION!

*kisses Orion's Sword*
*takes picture and uses it to blackmail Orion*

AAAH!!!!
<_<


>_>
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.

User avatar
[AlmightyPyro]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5339
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
Location: noitacoL

Post by [AlmightyPyro] »

i have mIRC already on my comp, but it's kind of old. But I tried to put in the server for KeenChat but it's not working, and the applet at the goobla's site isn't letting me connect either.
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.

User avatar
Orion
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2559
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:16 pm
Location: Omnipresent
Contact:

Post by Orion »

are you on a campus? I know a few colleges have their network setup to disallow IRC and such.
NJ is also Orion's fiance of sexy passion with the love of a thousand sea monkeys


Image
Image
Image

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Isukiyomi wrote:
[AlmightyPyro] wrote:THANKS ORION!

*kisses Orion's Sword*
*takes picture and uses it to blackmail Orion*
Tell him to do something funny.

User avatar
Isukiyomi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2446
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:08 am
Location: The Big Apple
Contact:

Post by Isukiyomi »

mcDuffies wrote:
Isukiyomi wrote:
[AlmightyPyro] wrote:THANKS ORION!

*kisses Orion's Sword*
*takes picture and uses it to blackmail Orion*
Tell him to do something funny.
Funny "haha" or funny "peculiar"?
Valar Morghulis - Michiko Monogatari & Tehuti

JexKerome
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2529
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:02 pm

Post by JexKerome »

Isukiyomi wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:
Isukiyomi wrote: *takes picture and uses it to blackmail Orion*
Tell him to do something funny.
Funny "haha" or funny "peculiar"?
Surprise us!
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.

User avatar
Orion
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2559
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:16 pm
Location: Omnipresent
Contact:

Post by Orion »

I do funny things all the time! I am a comedic genius!!
NJ is also Orion's fiance of sexy passion with the love of a thousand sea monkeys


Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:

Post by Mr.Bob »

orion wrote:I am a comedic genius!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Orion
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2559
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:16 pm
Location: Omnipresent
Contact:

Post by Orion »

That part wasn't meant to be funny!
NJ is also Orion's fiance of sexy passion with the love of a thousand sea monkeys


Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Isukiyomi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2446
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:08 am
Location: The Big Apple
Contact:

Post by Isukiyomi »

Well, I've decided for funny "peculiar" with a dash of subtle man love.
Valar Morghulis - Michiko Monogatari & Tehuti

User avatar
Orion
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2559
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:16 pm
Location: Omnipresent
Contact:

Post by Orion »

I don't man love!

I'm just for the ladies :wink:
NJ is also Orion's fiance of sexy passion with the love of a thousand sea monkeys


Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Tynan
A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR
Posts: 4214
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:02 pm
Location: Adventuring
Contact:

Post by Tynan »

orion wrote:I don't man love!

I'm just for the ladies :wink:
"What about chicks with dicks?" - Clerks

well ANSWER KEVIN SMITH!

User avatar
Vorticus
Backrub Fiend
Posts: 6163
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:24 pm
Location: Walking on sunshine
Contact:

Post by Vorticus »

[AlmightyPyro] wrote:i have mIRC already on my comp, but it's kind of old. But I tried to put in the server for KeenChat but it's not working, and the applet at the goobla's site isn't letting me connect either.
The answer to all your problems is Chatzilla. Actually I don't know if that will fix anything, but it sure is fun to say. Chatzilla. Chatzilla. Chatzilla. heh

Post Reply