Page 1 of 3

Flatwood Turns One

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:22 pm
by Zph719s
I know it's terribly exciting but...
Flatwood is turning one year old on New Year's Day.
There's a new page added on the site just for the special occassion:
http://flatwood.keenspace.com/Anniversary.html
So, if you wanna, you can check that out.
There's some free crap like Wallpapers, color sheets, flash movies...
And a boring dissertation by my.
Anyway, have a good one.

Image

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:04 pm
by Godoftarot
Congrats! ^^

Did anyone who started their comic a year ago not start it in December? We've had an awful lot of birthdays this month.

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:21 pm
by Sippan
Hooray! Congratulations, youngster. I can say that, because I started my comic before you started yours and therefore I am an "old timer". Oh, I remember the day my comic turned one year old... It's like I'm reliving it right now :O

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:29 pm
by Axonite
Congratulations! :)

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:47 pm
by Jha'Meia
*applauds*

^_^ Congrats!

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:50 pm
by Genesis_13
godoftarot wrote:Congrats! ^^

Did anyone who started their comic a year ago not start it in December? We've had an awful lot of birthdays this month.
Well, I started mine in June...but I wasn't on the forums (or in the country, come to think of it) at the time to celebrate it.

By the way, hooray! Yatta! Huzzah! Congrats! :D

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:55 pm
by Smight
Congratzzzzzz

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:24 pm
by LAGtheNoggin
Congratulations! I was there from the start and I've been enjoying every update (although I'm a little behind with the archives right now) - Good job! ^.^

I'm just sad I wasn't around to see your previous efforts.

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 6:02 pm
by Keffria
Well, since mcDuffies is AWOL, someone needs to do this:
godoftarot wrote:Congrats! ^^
Anyway, keep it up! Flatwood is one of my favourite webcomics. ^_^ (Why is it not on my links page...? Maybe because I haven't updated the actual links in over a month. Argh.)

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 6:18 pm
by Bekka
Congratulations and happy b'day to Flatwood :)
I love the comic.

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:43 pm
by Faub
Congratulations!

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:54 pm
by Cope
Keffria wrote:Well, since mcDuffies is AWOL, someone needs to do this:
godoftarot wrote:Congrats! ^^

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:31 pm
by Carlin
Cope wrote:
Keffria wrote:Well, since mcDuffies is AWOL, someone needs to do this:
godoftarot wrote:Congrats! ^^
For tradition.


Ohh... shiney. *runs off*

Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:13 am
by Prettydragoon
Crossfire wrote:
Cope wrote:
Keffria wrote:Well, since mcDuffies is AWOL, someone needs to do this:
For tradition.
For great justice.

Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:57 am
by Dutch!
prettydragoon wrote:
Crossfire wrote:
Cope wrote:
For tradition.
For great justice.
For the hell of it.

Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 8:22 am
by Jim North
*opens up journal and begins to write*

"I had thought that I was done with the madness, the destruction, the pervasive human misery . . . but it seems that the evil has risen again.

"The quote pyramid is back!"

Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 9:18 am
by Warren
Duh-duh-DUNNNNNNNN!

Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 11:36 am
by Phalanx
Go Flatwood!

It's got to be one of my favourite comics out there!

Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:35 pm
by Birdie
Another great comic making the one year mark and I haven't read it yet. Why aren't I reading all these great comics? Someone shoot me!

Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:39 pm
by Dutch!
*shoots supernerdcore with a spud gun*