Once again, it's Picture Time

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
Post Reply
User avatar
Ratbert
Regular Poster
Posts: 697
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2002 5:22 pm
Location: vmbnslngslrjgoergm
Contact:

Once again, it's Picture Time

Post by Ratbert »

There's new people on the boards! So, until this thread gets too big and locks, I need to know, what does everyone look like? Inquiring minds want to know!


Oh yeah, here's my pictures:

I did a movie called "City Limits" with a friend of mine. I turned it from a drama to a comedy by having my sunglasses on each take and continually taking them off like I was being all serious. Here's the scene:

Image
"You know..."


Image
"That just might work..."

I love that shirt. Too bad it's not mine.


Here's me at work (playing Minesweeper):

Image
Image

User avatar
Mercury Hat
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Posts: 5608
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
Location: Hello city.
Contact:

Post by Mercury Hat »

Heh, we were talking about photos earlier in chat.

Image

Here's me and my snazzy hat. Aawwwwwwwww yeah.
ImageImage
<Legostar> merc is all knowing, all seeing, and not caring

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

Yay! Picture time.

But I must say, your timing was impeccable with another picture thread.

Image
Last edited by Toxic on Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

User avatar
Joel Fagin
nothos adrisor (GTC)
Posts: 6014
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:15 am
Location: City of Lights
Contact:

Post by Joel Fagin »

My hat's snazzier. Image

Image

- Joel Fagin
Image

User avatar
Soap Soaperson
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1182
Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 7:44 am
Location: Florida

Post by Soap Soaperson »

Image

Edit: As seen on uglypeople.com!
Yay. | Yay Part II.

---

NOOOOTE: Any and all links posted by me have the possibility of being NWS, and are likely from http://www.LUElinks.net. K? K.

<Derenge> yo
<TLH> Hey Derenge, want an enema?
<Derenge> no

User avatar
Ratbert
Regular Poster
Posts: 697
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2002 5:22 pm
Location: vmbnslngslrjgoergm
Contact:

Post by Ratbert »

Yeah, thanks for that one.
Image

User avatar
Alaina
Regular Poster
Posts: 511
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 4:37 pm
Location: Portland until California
Contact:

Post by Alaina »

Image

I don't normally look so depressed and...emo. The bored expression is only because I hate photos. I'd take a more recent one...but I don't have a digital camera.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Girls, you don't have to be jealous of Soap Comitee.

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
Posts: 6538
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Too Old for this Shit
Contact:

Post by CJBurgandy »

<----- that really is me, with hair glued to my face. If I had the ability to grow a real gotee, I'd be worried.


The icon says Corkimere because I named my male persona after my dog. (hey, if Indiana Jones can do it, so can I) So let's post a picture of the real Corkimere Swartz:

Image


He was actually Yawning, but it looks like he was attacking the camera. I love this picture. He looks so evil. And Corky is a wuss, so any tough guy pictures I have of him I tend to keep and love.
Image
and here is a baby picture of him.... isn't he cute?
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News

User avatar
Vorticus
Backrub Fiend
Posts: 6163
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:24 pm
Location: Walking on sunshine
Contact:

Post by Vorticus »

I would just like to say the quality is not my fault, this was taken using a friend's PDA.

<a href = "http://tinypic.com/5up9u">Lookie</a>

User avatar
Kris X
Forum Pocket Kitten
Posts: 2728
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:08 pm
Location: Forum Pocket.
Contact:

Post by Kris X »

Oh, very well.

Image

Kris X(aka M.Neils) styling in her trench. This is my favorite picture of myself that isn't creepy. And yes, I took the picture by myself.
Image
PK Comics meets Gaming genre.

User avatar
Soap Soaperson
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1182
Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 7:44 am
Location: Florida

Post by Soap Soaperson »

Wow. That's some contrast ya got, there. :o Cooool.
Yay. | Yay Part II.

---

NOOOOTE: Any and all links posted by me have the possibility of being NWS, and are likely from http://www.LUElinks.net. K? K.

<Derenge> yo
<TLH> Hey Derenge, want an enema?
<Derenge> no

User avatar
Mercury Hat
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Posts: 5608
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
Location: Hello city.
Contact:

Post by Mercury Hat »

mcDuffies wrote:All McDuffies.
...

I'm moving to Serbia!
ImageImage
<Legostar> merc is all knowing, all seeing, and not caring

User avatar
Luprand
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:33 pm
Location: Cougar country
Contact:

Post by Luprand »

Torio - A cartoonist without a plot.
NeTrek and other low-quality scribbles.

User avatar
Soap Soaperson
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1182
Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 7:44 am
Location: Florida

Post by Soap Soaperson »

Are those tattoos real?

How bad-ass.
Yay. | Yay Part II.

---

NOOOOTE: Any and all links posted by me have the possibility of being NWS, and are likely from http://www.LUElinks.net. K? K.

<Derenge> yo
<TLH> Hey Derenge, want an enema?
<Derenge> no

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

User avatar
Nyke
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 4704
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
Contact:

Post by Nyke »

*clicks*
*votes "1"*
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.

User avatar
Ghastly
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5154
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by Ghastly »

Image

Here's a recent photo of me posing with my world famous Casio AZ-1 strap-on MIDI controller which not only belonged to Thomas Dolby but is autographed by him too which instantly enhances the coolness factor of the photograph.

Image

Here I am at a recent convention appearance.

Image

And here I am taking a little time to pose with some adoring fans at the convention. It's all about the fans, baby. It's all about the fans.

User avatar
Ghastly
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5154
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by Ghastly »

Incidently I love the picture of me with readers Ducky and Brent because it looks like they're carrying me home drunk from the pub.

User avatar
Axonite
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2003 4:06 pm
Location: NEPA
Contact:

Post by Axonite »

Ghastly wrote: Here's a recent photo of me posing with my world famous Casio AZ-1 strap-on MIDI controller which not only belonged to Thomas Dolby but is autographed by him too which instantly enhances the coolness factor of the photograph.
Sadly enough, the first thing I thought was "Oh look, he's got a 1541 on the shelf." :)

Post Reply