Page 1 of 13

Word Jumble!

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:05 pm
by KittyKatBlack
Another word game, since the association and question/answer seems to be getting a bit stale...

Simple rules, say a word or phrase, and the next person adds to it with another word that creates a conjunction or common phrase.

Example:

Dog
House
Party
Hat
Rack

etc...

Just for something more in-line than free association.

I'll start:

School.

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:10 pm
by Superlance
Sucks.

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:24 pm
by KittyKatBlack
Erm... I ment things like "Boy" to make "School Boy" or "Work" to make "School Work". Things of that nature. I guess I should have said try to stick to nouns, since they're easier to work off of. I don't think there's anything that starts with 'sucks' so the game kinda dies... it's not 'the first thing that comes to mind' like free association... I guess I should have clarifiied it a bit more. Sorry.

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:28 pm
by TheGoobla
Superlance wrote:Sucks.
hard.

rules! i dunneed no stinkin rules

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:29 pm
by KittyKatBlack
TheGoobla wrote: hard.
work

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:30 pm
by TheGoobla
out

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:31 pm
by Plothole
house

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:33 pm
by KittyKatBlack
pet

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:34 pm
by TheGoobla
rock

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:34 pm
by Plothole
slide

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:42 pm
by Brockway
rule

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:48 pm
by KittyKatBlack
book

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:49 pm
by TheGoobla
mark

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:57 pm
by Plothole
Up


*deleted pathetic rant*

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:02 am
by Brockway
root

(actually, I posted before you, then deleted mine cause yours made more sense. Maybe mine took your with it)

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:04 am
by KittyKatBlack
beer

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:04 am
by TheGoobla
keg

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:17 am
by Plothole

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:11 am
by KittyKatBlack
card

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:12 am
by Plothole
game