Word Jumble!

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
Post Reply
User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Word Jumble!

Post by KittyKatBlack »

Another word game, since the association and question/answer seems to be getting a bit stale...

Simple rules, say a word or phrase, and the next person adds to it with another word that creates a conjunction or common phrase.

Example:

Dog
House
Party
Hat
Rack

etc...

Just for something more in-line than free association.

I'll start:

School.

User avatar
Superlance
Regular Poster
Posts: 974
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:12 am
Location: ASMS, Mobile
Contact:

Post by Superlance »

Sucks.
Image

ASMS: The school for the criminally insane.
They put us here to keep up away from the normal people.
You feared Algebra in high school? Integral Calculus is a required class here.

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

Erm... I ment things like "Boy" to make "School Boy" or "Work" to make "School Work". Things of that nature. I guess I should have said try to stick to nouns, since they're easier to work off of. I don't think there's anything that starts with 'sucks' so the game kinda dies... it's not 'the first thing that comes to mind' like free association... I guess I should have clarifiied it a bit more. Sorry.

User avatar
TheGoobla
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1831
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:48 pm
Location: Your anus. (That's how you do a pun, right?)

Post by TheGoobla »

Superlance wrote:Sucks.
hard.

rules! i dunneed no stinkin rules

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

TheGoobla wrote: hard.
work

User avatar
TheGoobla
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1831
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:48 pm
Location: Your anus. (That's how you do a pun, right?)

Post by TheGoobla »

out

User avatar
Plothole
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1056
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2003 10:23 pm
Location: In the Kitchen.
Contact:

Post by Plothole »

house

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

pet

User avatar
TheGoobla
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1831
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:48 pm
Location: Your anus. (That's how you do a pun, right?)

Post by TheGoobla »

rock

User avatar
Plothole
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1056
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2003 10:23 pm
Location: In the Kitchen.
Contact:

Post by Plothole »

slide

User avatar
Brockway
Dirty Old Man
Posts: 3046
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:57 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by Brockway »

rule
Image
Sharp Hall. - Ya know... don't even go there. Very NSFW

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

book

User avatar
TheGoobla
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1831
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:48 pm
Location: Your anus. (That's how you do a pun, right?)

Post by TheGoobla »

mark

User avatar
Plothole
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1056
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2003 10:23 pm
Location: In the Kitchen.
Contact:

Post by Plothole »

Up


*deleted pathetic rant*

User avatar
Brockway
Dirty Old Man
Posts: 3046
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:57 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by Brockway »

root

(actually, I posted before you, then deleted mine cause yours made more sense. Maybe mine took your with it)
Image
Sharp Hall. - Ya know... don't even go there. Very NSFW

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

beer

User avatar
TheGoobla
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1831
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:48 pm
Location: Your anus. (That's how you do a pun, right?)

Post by TheGoobla »

keg

User avatar
Plothole
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1056
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2003 10:23 pm
Location: In the Kitchen.
Contact:

Post by Plothole »


User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

card

User avatar
Plothole
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1056
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2003 10:23 pm
Location: In the Kitchen.
Contact:

Post by Plothole »

game

Post Reply