Page 1 of 1

"Grab My Goblin"?

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:32 pm
by VileTerror
He's (she? it? they?) already caught MY attention.

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:35 pm
by Grabmygoblin
ooo, I "caught your attention"? interesting
it works

Aye.

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:36 pm
by VileTerror
What's it going to be about?

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:45 pm
by Grabmygoblin
me, my bizzare life
just another college comic, but hopefully I bring a unique perspective

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 10:42 pm
by Faub
You have fans BEFORE you have a comic. That's good. I'm duly impressed.

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 10:50 pm
by Grabmygoblin
hey, thats cool I was amused by just having a thread named after me. (I need to keep this thing going as long as possible, just for ego purposes) but fans to? -happy dance-

Oh.

Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 7:26 am
by VileTerror
Another college comic.

What's that? Number 3 on the list of most used items/features/ideas in a webcomic?

Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 12:00 pm
by Grabmygoblin
I know.
I am ashamed.
you have ashamed me.

WOO!

Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 12:01 pm
by VileTerror
Another victory. *checks off on list*

Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 2:21 pm
by Superhappygoodtimes
dogs and cats are different.

Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:22 pm
by Grabmygoblin
yes. yes, they are.

Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:53 pm
by Superlance
Uhg...

It's awful....

VileTerror just became a commander!!

Ya.

Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:41 pm
by VileTerror
I intended to log off at 999 posts and sign on as ArchVileTerror.

Oh well. What is it they say about the best laid plans?

Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 9:42 pm
by DEVO-Bot
First of all, congrats VileTerror, I hate you even more now.

On an unrelated note, grabmygoblin, impressive getting fans already (not that Vile really counts). And don't be ashamed--nobody with an avatar of Nibbler is allowed to be ashamed!

Re: Oh.

Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 1:08 am
by Bright spark
VileTerror wrote:Another college comic.

Number 3 on the list of most used items/features/ideas in a webcomic?

Cool theres a list? Where do I find said list?

Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 5:00 am
by Mr.Bob

?

Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 2:07 pm
by VileTerror
There really <i>is</i> a list?

Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 6:43 pm
by Grabmygoblin
hey, this post is popular! I'm POPULAR! this is the happiest day of my life

Wow.

Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 6:55 pm
by VileTerror
You must lead a shallow and dispirit life if this is your happiest moment.

Good job!