Page 1 of 5

A good, ol' topic never dies

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 10:14 am
by ZOMBIE USER 11784
Anyone with a good location (That thingamajig in the margins below posts), post here.

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 10:16 am
by Jaster!
Don't mind me, just waiting for this topic to die. :wink:

And mine's funny because it's not true! Ahahahahaha! I kill me.

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 10:28 am
by Heffaloop
I kill you too :P

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 11:04 am
by Jaster!
What, again?

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 11:14 am
by Heffaloop
I've killed you before? O:)

I don't recall doing so .... ^^

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 11:20 am
by Jaster!
Well, somebody has. Maybe it wasn't you... but then again, when my face exploded I wasn't paying attention to very much. I was mostly screaming. Or trying to.

Still... I've got my eye on you.

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 11:25 am
by Indybuda
So... with that new avatar, I guess you don't need this anymore...

Image

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 12:28 pm
by JJcareksims
jaster's new ava is cool!!!! :D

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 12:44 pm
by Jaster!
My new ava is my actual face, run through some kinda photoshop filter. First time I haven't had a Boba Fett related avatar in years. About time I did something original, I guess. 8)

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 12:45 pm
by ZOMBIE USER 12015
JJcareksims wrote:jaster's new ava is cool!!!! :D
It .. it keeps staring at me kinda funny-like.. :o

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 2:00 pm
by -Yanagi-San-
voila! ^_^
<---- *points*

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 2:56 pm
by Jaster!
WreckedHead wrote:
JJcareksims wrote:jaster's new ava is cool!!!! :D
It .. it keeps staring at me kinda funny-like.. :o
That's because you're creepy.

Re: A good, ol' topic never dies

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 7:23 pm
by McDuffies
NikeYoung wrote:Anyone with a good location (That thingamajig in the margins below posts), post here.
Isn't that thingamajing supposed to use to put your actual location in it?

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 7:27 pm
by Fi13r
Jaster! wrote:Well, somebody has. Maybe it wasn't you... but then again, when my face exploded I wasn't paying attention to very much. I was mostly screaming. Or trying to.

Still... I've got my eye on you.
Literally!

You should get your threads drycleaned after you do a mob hit like that, Heff. Especially when using exploding bullets.

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 10:25 pm
by Heffaloop
I'm sorry there was just so much to do that day!

Restock on exploding bullets, for one. Those things are expensive >.<





(And don't anyone rant to me about the relative prices of actual exploding bullets because I don't care :D)

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 10:53 pm
by JJcareksims
Dammit! all these cute avas are staring at me!!

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 11:56 pm
by Wiebe
Yeah, I guess there are a great number.

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 12:16 am
by McDuffies
JJcareksims wrote:Dammit! all these cute avas are staring at me!!
My ava is not staring at you. It's minding it's own business.

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 1:58 am
by YarpsDat
Oh, I see someone has something against my avatar...
*scrathes head*
wait...

*revinds the topic review*

oh, you mean cute avatars,

ok then, carry on, nothing to see here.

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 6:23 am
by Netrek
Mine's not cute; it got slammed anumber of times already. But I don't care because unless you read my comic, I don't want you to see what my face looks like. There's a reason my sister used to call me all of those names and stuff . . . *sighs and mopes out of the room*
*forgets to open door*
ow . . .

--Sij