Page 1 of 2

Skeletor of Hordac?

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 4:56 pm
by Saganaki
Well, who was? And remember, the is oldschool He-Man/She-Ra I'm talking about here.

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 7:14 pm
by Slayerx9999
Skeletor could have owned He-man if he had an ounce of guts.

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 9:51 pm
by Fil3r
I'm not voting until you make "Megatron" a choice.

Megatron would've kicked all their asses. Especially Megatron as he appeared in Transformers: The Movie. You know, when he could actually KILL people with his fusion cannon.

Then again, I guess since he's a 50-foot-tall hulking robot, he wouldn't really need the fusion cannon to do much damage to people.


...but then AGAIN, He-man could defeat people just by BLOWING AIR at them... and Skeletor has all that dark magic... of course, the dark magic isn't usually very effective since he sets out all the time to make things as difficult for himself as possible all the time...

Ah screw it. I vote Megatron because Megatron is cooler looking.

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 10:19 pm
by ZOMBIE USER 8296
Skeletor is the man

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 10:25 pm
by ZOMBIE USER 12015
fil3r wrote:I'm not voting until you make "Megatron" a choice.

Megatron would've kicked all their asses. Especially Megatron as he appeared in Transformers: The Movie. You know, when he could actually KILL people with his fusion cannon.

Then again, I guess since he's a 50-foot-tall hulking robot, he wouldn't really need the fusion cannon to do much damage to people.


...but then AGAIN, He-man could defeat people just by BLOWING AIR at them... and Skeletor has all that dark magic... of course, the dark magic isn't usually very effective since he sets out all the time to make things as difficult for himself as possible all the time...

Ah screw it. I vote Megatron because Megatron is cooler looking.
This man speaks the truth!

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 10:27 pm
by Patach
Skeletor is girly. Look at all the effeminate bikini wear he's wearing. Click here for more proof!

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 11:29 pm
by Sortelli
You can't vote for Megatron because he's bad-ass! The poll says "Who is the bigger pussy?"

In which case I vote for Cobra Commander, because that man was a bitch in need of an All-American pimpslap.

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 11:34 pm
by Nd
Man Cobra Commander was a whiny lil shit. Espescially after that whole Kobra Khan crap... Destro shoulda just bitch slapped him and taken over.

Megatron totally shoulda stomped nuts...

And Skeletor really should've been, y'know EVIL. Evilynn totally had him whipped.

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 11:36 pm
by Sortelli
I remember when Cobra Commander got turned into a snake and all he did was whine "I was once a man!"

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 11:40 pm
by Nd
Man, a depressed gerbil coulda taken out Cobra Commander and made him cry for mommy.

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 11:46 pm
by Fil3r
Sortelli wrote:You can't vote for Megatron because he's bad-ass! The poll says "Who is the bigger pussy?"

In which case I vote for Cobra Commander, because that man was a bitch in need of an All-American pimpslap.
Aw geez, you're right.

I didn't even read the damn poll. :P

Cobra Commander had the same problem Skeletor had: He was always coming up with plans that would not only be INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT to carry out (if he wanted to make a peanut-butter and jelly sandwich, Cobra Commander would've figured out a way to make a horde of blind midget ninjas, an experimental time-travelling helicopter, and Fort Knox CRUCIAL parts of the operation), but would ALSO accomplish NOTHING USEFUL in the end. "We have to blow up this statue!" "Why?" "Uh, because if we do... it'll make the Joes all sad and stuff for a brief period of time..."

You have to admit, though, that Cobra Commander had a pretty cool outfit, hm?

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 11:49 pm
by Sortelli
Unfortunately, Destro's was cooler... Which outfit do you mean? The hooded one or the shiny-faceplate?

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 11:52 pm
by Nd
Either way, Destro's was STILL cooler.

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 11:57 pm
by Fil3r
Sortelli wrote:Unfortunately, Destro's was cooler... Which outfit do you mean? The hooded one or the shiny-faceplate?
The shiny-faceplate, of course.

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 1:17 am
by Cindermain
Yeah Cobra Commander was an enormous pussy...but he was worse when they re-launched Gi Joe.

This was after the Turtles were popular, and they tailored the show to look and feel like the TMNT cartoon.

So Cobra Commander was coupled with two Dreadnots who acted just like Rockstead and Bebop.

It was sickening.

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 1:46 am
by Incognito Rico
Skeletor was a puss.

I'm the one who started this debate with saganaki. ^_^ First post woo!

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 1:49 am
by MixedMyth
I'm pretty sure Skelletor could haved walked all over Hordac. I mean, mostly Hordac just whined. Of course, they BOTH whined a lot, I suppose. Must be in the job description. :}

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 1:59 am
by Fil3r
Answer to the question:

http://www.googlefight.com/cgi-bin/comp ... &langue=us

Skeletor officially mopped the floor with Hordac.

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 8:49 am
by Incognito Rico
That poll says nothing!!!!!

I still maintain that Skeletor was a whiney little bitch in a loin cloth that couldn't fight himself out of a paper bag. ^_^

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 1:49 pm
by Melancholy Chinese
Skeletor had evil, maniacal laughter. Hordak snorted. Like a pig. Do the math.