stop pooping, nerds

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
Post Reply
User avatar
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3245
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
Contact:

stop pooping, nerds

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

u neerds You can't even throw a basketball.
Image
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

It's like that movie Speed except with a toilet.

Post by Cope »

But if I stop pooping, I'll die!
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

User avatar
JSConner800
Regular Poster
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:11 pm

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by JSConner800 »

I play center. I don't have to throw the basketball :lol:
Image
My eternal schlong unravels - VeryCuddlyCornpone

User avatar
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by Sortelli »

you were pooping when you wrote this, weren't you





weren't you

User avatar
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3660
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
Location: My little office
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by IVstudios »

Poop is the worst.

User avatar
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3245
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

Sortelli wrote:you were pooping when you wrote this, weren't you





weren't you
i can't poop with the computer anymore because i have to use the desktop monitorr :( i mean i could but it would be xtra xtra gross.

i was probably thinking about needing to poop tho
Image
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

User avatar
MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls
Posts: 3568
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
Location: Together
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by MariaAndMichelle »

VeryCuddlyCornpone wrote:
Sortelli wrote:you were pooping when you wrote this, weren't you





weren't you
i can't poop with the computer anymore because i have to use the desktop monitorr :( i mean i could but it would be xtra xtra gross.
You just need to build a desk in the bathroom, that's all. We don't think you're dedicated enough to the idea of poo-puting, Poney.
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

Image Image

User avatar
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3245
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

i want to make sure it stays a special treat, a reward, not something that i take for granted. i never want to lose appreciation for laptop poo time
Image
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by McDuffies »

MariaAndMichelle wrote:
VeryCuddlyCornpone wrote:
Sortelli wrote:you were pooping when you wrote this, weren't you





weren't you
i can't poop with the computer anymore because i have to use the desktop monitorr :( i mean i could but it would be xtra xtra gross.
You just need to build a desk in the bathroom, that's all. We don't think you're dedicated enough to the idea of poo-puting, Poney.
Or... creative plumbing!

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by Warren »

I once tried to go a full week without pooping. Almost made it, too.


So close....
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3245
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

Warren wrote:I once tried to go a full week without pooping. Almost made it, too.


So close....
after three days of not pooping, your body could be holding as much as NINE POUNDS (imperial) of WASTE.

after three days of not pooping your body contains poop that weighs as much as a very very healthy full-term pregnancy newborn.
Image
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by Warren »

To be fair, I only made it 4 or 5 days. And I ate a LOT less back then (I was probably 11 or 12 at the time.) So there was probably significantly less than 9 pounds when I actually did go.
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls
Posts: 3568
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
Location: Together
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by MariaAndMichelle »

VeryCuddlyCornpone wrote:
Warren wrote:I once tried to go a full week without pooping. Almost made it, too.


So close....
after three days of not pooping, your body could be holding as much as NINE POUNDS (imperial) of WASTE.

after three days of not pooping your body contains poop that weighs as much as a very very healthy full-term pregnancy newborn.
That is a LOT of poop! D: D:
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

Image Image

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by Warren »

MariaAndMichelle wrote:
VeryCuddlyCornpone wrote:
Warren wrote:I once tried to go a full week without pooping. Almost made it, too.


So close....
after three days of not pooping, your body could be holding as much as NINE POUNDS (imperial) of WASTE.

after three days of not pooping your body contains poop that weighs as much as a very very healthy full-term pregnancy newborn.
That is a LOT of poop! D: D:
I think that's what we refer to as a "two-flusher".
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

I say this with love. And hate. Mostly hate.

Post by Cope »

This topic is gross and you should all be ashamed.
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

User avatar
MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls
Posts: 3568
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
Location: Together
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by MariaAndMichelle »

You'd like that, wouldn't you?
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

Image Image

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by Warren »

WE HAVE NO SHAME
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3245
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

Code: Select all

welcome
             to
                 the
                      reee
                             al
                                 world               to me
                                          she said

take a seat
TaKe yOuR LiFe

plot IT out IN black AND white
Image
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

User avatar
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3660
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
Location: My little office
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by IVstudios »

You're drunk posting again, aren't you Cuddly?

User avatar
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3245
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
Contact:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

not yet o_o

The wine only begins now

(I don't think I could have managed such beautiful formatting under the influence)

I wonder how many times I didn't drunk post but people thought I did, and how many times I did, and people thought I didn't.
Image
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

Post Reply