The Death of Garfield

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
Spriteville, USA
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm

Post by Spriteville, USA »

I CAN NOT believe I Googled this...

http://www.britslash.co.uk/fiction/losh ... pookie.htm

User avatar
Tynan
A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR
Posts: 4214
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:02 pm
Location: Adventuring
Contact:

Post by Tynan »

Spriteville, USA wrote:I CAN NOT believe I Googled this...

http://www.britslash.co.uk/fiction/losh ... pookie.htm
SWEET LORD OF LAMPS! WHAT THE HECK IS THAT CARP! I fear for the world! I mean what will happen when such things hit the open water of the world!?

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Now comics of killing Garfield don't seem so interesting as comics of John on Garfield action. I meah, John never gets any, and Garfield is a deep sleeper. Or something.
Why kill it while you can still humiliate it?

User avatar
Tynan
A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR
Posts: 4214
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:02 pm
Location: Adventuring
Contact:

Post by Tynan »

mcDuffies wrote:Now comics of killing Garfield don't seem so interesting as comics of John on Garfield action. I meah, John never gets any, and Garfield is a deep sleeper. Or something.
Why kill it while you can still humiliate it?
When the girl is asleep do you still feel that you have the right to keep on doing the deed.

My god I worry for the world more and more with every post!

And most of them are mine!

User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 15660
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.
Contact:

Post by Dr Legostar »

legostargalactica wrote:
PeppermintAfterlife wrote: Oh god...
...what would happen in an erotic Garfield Fanfic?
Yucky.
I really hope I speak for everyone in saying "no one wants to know that."
Seems I did not, in fact, speak for everyone.... :cry:

the shame.... the shame.... the digust... but mostly the shame...
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image

User avatar
Carlin
...or Crossfire
Posts: 1560
Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 9:13 pm
Location: Paragon City

Post by Carlin »

I need to make a new WTF picture...

[edit]
Image
I am The Poster Formerly Known as Crossfire. Or PFKAC. ...has a certain ring to it, no?

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

Spriteville, USA wrote:I CAN NOT believe I Googled this...

http://www.britslash.co.uk/fiction/losh ... pookie.htm
:o
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
Genesis_13
Regular Poster
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:58 pm
Location: Right outside M.E. Charm's house...escaping!
Contact:

Post by Genesis_13 »

Usually, slash fanfics are done with characters that are ALIVE, at least.

*Shudder*

On another note, one of my friends wrote a slash fanfic about two of our teachers (hey, they're hot!).
Who are you calling a super-small bean you need a magnifying glass to see?!!!

This would be so much better if I updated it....which I did....but then I stopped again!

User avatar
Humbug
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1772
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:05 am
Location: Not here.
Contact:

Post by Humbug »

That's definately one fic that I want to forget, like NOW!

Ian Moulding
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1330
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:07 pm
Location: Watching you. Right now. And frankly, you're boring.
Contact:

Post by Ian Moulding »

Tynan wrote: Erotic Garfield....oh god what do they do to odie..!????
"Bring out the gimp."

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Crossfire wrote:I need to make a new WTF picture...

[edit]
Image
Each time, he opens his mouth a bit more.

User avatar
Ymmot
Regular Poster
Posts: 303
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:56 pm
Location: who?
Contact:

Post by Ymmot »

mcDuffies wrote:Now comics of killing Garfield don't seem so interesting as comics of John on Garfield action. I meah, John never gets any, and Garfield is a deep sleeper. Or something.
Why kill it while you can still humiliate it?

that adds on a whole new ending to my Zombie Garfield comic

hmm...what do you call necrophilia and bestiality?

Bestinecroality?
-ymmot
Image

User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 15660
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.
Contact:

Post by Dr Legostar »

Ymmot wrote: hmm...what do you call necrophilia and bestiality?

Bestinecroality?
-ymmot
How about just "wrong"
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image

User avatar
Ymmot
Regular Poster
Posts: 303
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:56 pm
Location: who?
Contact:

Post by Ymmot »

maybe a word like "Bad Wrong"

or

"Badong"
Image

Spriteville, USA
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm

Post by Spriteville, USA »

Double Plus Bad?

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Ymmot wrote:maybe a word like "Bad Wrong"

or

"Badong"
Sounds naughty...

JexKerome
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2529
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:02 pm

Post by JexKerome »

I call it "very, very sick, you need to get professional help FAST".
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.

User avatar
Isukiyomi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2446
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:08 am
Location: The Big Apple
Contact:

Post by Isukiyomi »

Warren wrote:
Spriteville, USA wrote:I CAN NOT believe I Googled this...

http://www.britslash.co.uk/fiction/losh ... pookie.htm
:o
I'm not sure which is more disturbing... this or Spongebob slash (shudders)
Valar Morghulis - Michiko Monogatari & Tehuti

User avatar
Grabmygoblin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4062
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm

Post by Grabmygoblin »

Isukiyomi wrote:
Warren wrote:
Spriteville, USA wrote:I CAN NOT believe I Googled this...

http://www.britslash.co.uk/fiction/losh ... pookie.htm
:o
I'm not sure which is more disturbing... this or Spongebob slash (shudders)
OH YOUR GOD :lol: :lol:
Image

User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 15660
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.
Contact:

Post by Dr Legostar »

Isukiyomi wrote:
Warren wrote:
Spriteville, USA wrote:I CAN NOT believe I Googled this...

http://www.britslash.co.uk/fiction/losh ... pookie.htm
:o
I'm not sure which is more disturbing... this or Spongebob slash (shudders)
Can't they just both be equally disturbing?
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image

Post Reply