What's going on? (Thread locking? EMH?)

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Executor_Arthas
Regular Poster
Posts: 577
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:00 am
Location: NewfieLand

Post by Executor_Arthas »

Yeah, just point at your chin, that should work.
-Exe
I draw/write Eternal Destinies
http://eternaldestinies.keenspace.com

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

:D :D :D

Congrats to new moderators!!!

User avatar
Evil Jamie!
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1408
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
Location: Tasmania

Post by Evil Jamie! »

LAGtheNoggin wrote:
DarkMagician wrote:*tries to shoot himself in the head*
*realizes he only has an AK-47, a rifle, and a shotgun, three weapons that he can't aim at his head*
Kurt Cobain wouldn't agree with you on atleast one of those weapons.
Hehe. I was thinking that myself.
Image

User avatar
Brockway
Dirty Old Man
Posts: 3046
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:57 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by Brockway »

Everyone knows Courtney Love did it for him... either that or he had some incredibly prehensile toes.
Image
Sharp Hall. - Ya know... don't even go there. Very NSFW

User avatar
Grabmygoblin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4062
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm

Post by Grabmygoblin »

yay! *nightcrawler wiggles prehensile toes
Image

User avatar
Matt Lim
Regular Poster
Posts: 876
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:49 pm
Location: Somewhere over a rainbow...
Contact:

Post by Matt Lim »

I would like to protest. DOWN WITH TOES!!!!
Image
Nihaoma!

YarpsDat: Matt Lim makes Mecharm cry.

User avatar
Grabmygoblin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4062
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm

Post by Grabmygoblin »

I would like to counter-protest. UP WITH WEDGIES!
Image

User avatar
LAGtheNoggin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2532
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: the sea side
Contact:

Post by LAGtheNoggin »

I've handled a KAR 98K rifle, I can rest my chin on the barrel and operate the gun very easily with my trigger finger (don't do this at home, or ever for that matter), no use of toes; So it's true, you CAN kill yourself easily and efficiently with a rifle! Yay!

I would have gotten' a photo but they chased me away with a kettenhund...

User avatar
DEVO-Bot
Regular Poster
Posts: 873
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 1:41 pm
Location: College, CA
Contact:

Post by DEVO-Bot »

LAGtheNoggin wrote:Someone shoot me. Please.
Stop being so lazy, you just proved that you're perfectly capable of doing it yourself.
<KensouX> DEVO-Bot spouts out the mad phrases, tweekin' your brain harder than 35 cocaine cases.
Image

Now Alive Again

User avatar
Executor_Arthas
Regular Poster
Posts: 577
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:00 am
Location: NewfieLand

Post by Executor_Arthas »

Yeah, stop being lazy, and shoot your self already! :wink:
-Exe
I draw/write Eternal Destinies
http://eternaldestinies.keenspace.com

User avatar
Evil Jamie!
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1408
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
Location: Tasmania

Post by Evil Jamie! »

No Lag! We Looooooove you! :cry:
Image

Post Reply