For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
Netrek
Regular Poster
Posts: 636 Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2002 2:34 pm
Location: Under a huge pile of mulch
Contact:
Post
by Netrek » Fri Jan 17, 2003 8:03 pm
mcDuffies wrote: Wait. Who am I then?
You're Odd1, like everyone else.
--Sij
Wiebe
Regular Poster
Posts: 923 Joined: Fri May 31, 2002 11:09 am
Location: Canada
Contact:
Post
by Wiebe » Fri Jan 17, 2003 11:10 pm
Which makes ME Odd1!??
Mystery Castle
"as for Wiebe.. well.. he's like a homeless kitten with issues of self-loathing." - twentyfour
Odd1
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1611 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:
Post
by Odd1 » Fri Jan 17, 2003 11:29 pm
Yes Wiebe, that's right. *Hands Wiebe her tablet*
I want 50 comicstrips drawn by next week. Hup-hup!
Wiebe
Regular Poster
Posts: 923 Joined: Fri May 31, 2002 11:09 am
Location: Canada
Contact:
Post
by Wiebe » Fri Jan 17, 2003 11:30 pm
*Head explodes!*
Mystery Castle
"as for Wiebe.. well.. he's like a homeless kitten with issues of self-loathing." - twentyfour
Odd1
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1611 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:
Post
by Odd1 » Fri Jan 17, 2003 11:34 pm
Does that mean you'll do it? *Hopeful grin*
Wiebe
Regular Poster
Posts: 923 Joined: Fri May 31, 2002 11:09 am
Location: Canada
Contact:
Post
by Wiebe » Fri Jan 17, 2003 11:36 pm
Heh... Yes, I'll do it.
Quote from Web site:
"I realize that I didn't get a comic up for Wednesday, but please understand my situation. When I'm not teaching guitar to some 35 students I have, I'm working on my solo project, meeting with the band, writing and recording music, helping my friend start a business, and of course, working on this comic or other artistic pursuits (and it doesn't end there). I promise more comics for tomorrow!"
Mystery Castle
"as for Wiebe.. well.. he's like a homeless kitten with issues of self-loathing." - twentyfour
Odd1
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1611 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:
Post
by Odd1 » Fri Jan 17, 2003 11:50 pm
Wiebe
Regular Poster
Posts: 923 Joined: Fri May 31, 2002 11:09 am
Location: Canada
Contact:
Post
by Wiebe » Fri Jan 17, 2003 11:52 pm
Tell you what... I'll draw you some fan art...
When you're comic's up.
Mystery Castle
"as for Wiebe.. well.. he's like a homeless kitten with issues of self-loathing." - twentyfour
Odd1
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1611 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:
Post
by Odd1 » Sat Jan 18, 2003 12:12 am
*Glow of happiness* I'm gonna go draw a comic right now.
You made my morning.
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:
Post
by McDuffies » Sat Jan 18, 2003 3:30 am
Do what ever you want, but you won't be saying: "I'm the first one who draw fan art for this comic!" Hahaha!
Wiebe
Regular Poster
Posts: 923 Joined: Fri May 31, 2002 11:09 am
Location: Canada
Contact:
Post
by Wiebe » Sat Jan 18, 2003 9:43 pm
You're welcome, Liz...
Why would I do such a thing, mcDuffies?
Mystery Castle
"as for Wiebe.. well.. he's like a homeless kitten with issues of self-loathing." - twentyfour
Netrek
Regular Poster
Posts: 636 Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2002 2:34 pm
Location: Under a huge pile of mulch
Contact:
Post
by Netrek » Mon Jan 20, 2003 2:41 pm
My fault for quoting a dead thread.
--Sij
Wiebe
Regular Poster
Posts: 923 Joined: Fri May 31, 2002 11:09 am
Location: Canada
Contact:
Post
by Wiebe » Mon Jan 20, 2003 10:02 pm
A good, ol' topic never dies!
Mystery Castle
"as for Wiebe.. well.. he's like a homeless kitten with issues of self-loathing." - twentyfour
Netrek
Regular Poster
Posts: 636 Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2002 2:34 pm
Location: Under a huge pile of mulch
Contact:
Post
by Netrek » Wed Jan 22, 2003 6:19 am
And in only five pages, we come full circle.
Woo.
--Sij
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:
Post
by McDuffies » Fri Jan 24, 2003 10:30 am
And then go on...
UnFan?
Regular Poster
Posts: 111 Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 8:58 pm
Contact:
Post
by UnFan? » Fri Jan 24, 2003 2:28 pm
This just might become another DNR.
UnFan?
Regular Poster
Posts: 111 Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 8:58 pm
Contact:
Post
by UnFan? » Fri Jan 24, 2003 2:29 pm
This just might become another DNR.
YarpsDat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3637 Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2002 5:28 am
Location: nowhere
Post
by YarpsDat » Sat Jan 25, 2003 6:26 am
UnFan? wrote: This just might become another DNR.
no! I refuse to reply in this thread!
oh dang!
UnFan?
Regular Poster
Posts: 111 Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 8:58 pm
Contact:
Post
by UnFan? » Sat Jan 25, 2003 9:09 am
It seems as if you've lost already. *evil laugh*
Wiebe
Regular Poster
Posts: 923 Joined: Fri May 31, 2002 11:09 am
Location: Canada
Contact:
Post
by Wiebe » Sun Jan 26, 2003 7:59 pm
How could you not reply on this thread?
Mystery Castle
"as for Wiebe.. well.. he's like a homeless kitten with issues of self-loathing." - twentyfour